Do you sleep in Dungeons? o_o

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Well more like do you FALL asleep in dungeon runs midway,
around what lvl,
and what did the outcome of you falling asleep result in?

(Multiple choices allowed)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've never fallen asleep, but I have a barb who has...but we weren't fighting at that time so we just had to find another tank. He woke up a few hours later b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ive felt asleep many times on places where ur not supposed to sleep cuz been so drunk :P

and dmn my english is good :D
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've almost fallen asleep in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FiestyOne - Heavens Tear
    FiestyOne - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    TT 3-1 more than once..b:chuckle
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Twice in a 59 and once in TT 2-2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    Options
    "all of the above"?

you try waking up at 3am to tw after 9 hours of work.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Never have but have had a few tanks fall asleep in HH's and FB's b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I fell asleep in fb69 b:surrender
    Wouldn't have really mattered except our tank missed the catch.
    I woke up to an IRL friend calling me screaming "Get Back to your F-ing Comp!!!!"

After shaking myself a bit and my eyes adjusting back to the moniter I saw him (Archer) running in circles around the pond with Gaurnob chasing him and the barb following directly behind.

*Face Palm*

I'm hella pro b:cool I used my super cool run the opposite way around the pond and meet up with Gaurnob after my friend passed strategy.

b:surrenderBarbs these days... Yeesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've came very close to falling asleep in Frost before, feel asleep in RB once.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    being a cleric in RB is boring so i put up BB and let my chram tick >.>

yes i fall asleep sometimez >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ...?? falling asleep in an instance?! now i have to admit that is something i have never heard of, or seen! that cant be good for your character's health!b:chuckle

Well more like do you FALL asleep in dungeon runs midway,
    around what lvl,
    and what did the outcome of you falling asleep result in?

(Multiple choices allowed)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nope.

I nearly fell asleep reading this thread.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Never in this game. But I did fell asleep once in the previous MMO I was playing. Funny is how I woke up exactly at the moment I was supposed to be awake. That was strange. >.>
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    fell asleep once in TT1-3 i think at vipenalt...i auto DD'd after waiting a bit to ensure that i wouldn't steal aggro and then i couldn't stand to watch anymore lol. the party probably didnt realize i was asleep til after the boss is dead, such is the monotony of archers during boss fights b:chuckle

another funny story is that this cleric fell asleep with an eraser on the ironheart button during a totally unrelated 1-3 run. so the boss falls the we're like...you can stop stacking now...but he kept stacking the tank b:shocked so in order to hopefully save his charm we kicked him out of squad but when we came out after continuing our run, to our horror he was stacking himself at town. thus his charm bled to death b:sweat
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Cupac - Lost City
    Cupac - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol ive fallen asleep in SG1 tw
    but doesnt really matter b:laugh
    obviously gonna lose against cq
    alot of people ask me am i affraid of death...
    hell yea im affraid of death
    i dont wanna die yet
    alot of people think that i worship the devil..
    that i do all types of **** ****
    look i cant change the way i think..and i cant change the way i am
    so if i offended you
    GOOD coz i still dont give a ****
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in another mmo where everything was a party grind and no quests..
    we used to get the sleepers killed by mobs on purpose so they loose exp.. we would keep resing them with lvl 1 res or res scrolls over and over and over till they deleveled. ....Wish we could delevel AFKers and Sleepers here too.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I used to take naps in GV even though I was leader for more than half of those, but I did wake up in time to watch the boss die and set auras.b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have fallen sleep in every HH from 1-1 to 3-1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    slept in fb19
    fb and bh39
    gv alfa and beta
    grinding
    flying
    farming mats
    TT 1-1
    RPK fights
    D/Cs
    during maintainance
    during update
    and after reading most posts in this forum
    b:surrender
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    In RB, & TT a few times... b:surrender
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I fell asleep during TT. I'm sorry but Horse guy has too much life and it was late. When I woke up the boss was done. b:sadBut all my arrows were gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Almost fell asleep in RB delta but woke up when ppl said wave 9 is starting b:chuckle. Never fell asleep in FBs or TTs since i usually tank and if i sleep = party wipe b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I fell asleep in Twilight once, can't remember which run though. The archer I did Rebirth Gamma with fell asleep on my second run. She fell asleep Stage 3, pulled agro while I was repairing at Stage 3 boss, died, then woke up and rejoined the fight as Element Lord was coming at us. And my brother has a habit of falling asleep in Twilight. Among our friends this is known as "pulling a King". Ftw.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my bro wined his fb69 before realising he needed to do 20/20/20 lol so some guildies took him through it while i stayed in the fb69 (wined) for quite some time i remember making a catshop for when my guild came inside lol (went to bed)
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Definately fb51, when the tabber is getting his 3rd tab and gets lost inside the fb...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lets see...

pretty much FB19-79

I started playing when FBs were the best way to get xp and lvl. Soooo yeah late nights looking for FBs, once you find one you get someone to follow and pass out... Good times

My favorite is falling asleep in TT <3
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in RB (was like 5am). Wiped Group and 3 hrs of appologizing to them after lol

i ALWAYS fall asleep on WQ b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've almost fallen asleep a few times, but never actually completely fallen asleep.
  • Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
    Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've passed out during a TT 70 run. Thankfully, I wasn't the one tanking. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in another mmo where everything was a party grind and no quests..
    we used to get the sleepers killed by mobs on purpose so they loose exp.. we would keep resing them with lvl 1 res or res scrolls over and over and over till they deleveled. ....Wish we could delevel AFKers and Sleepers here too.
    lol that would be interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan