Da_Gal - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Crafting Nook
what can a lvl 30 kill for grease?
Post edited by Da_Gal - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sebeiyru - Harshlands
    Sebeiyru - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    the monsters that drop grease are the level 1 monsters around northern passage, eagle inn, and the other starting area for winged elves
  • ben5dover5
    ben5dover5 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Also If you attack a mob way lower lvl than yours, theres a penalty. So you probly have no chances 2 get any... What i suggest is wait for low lvls leave em after they done their quest :P
  • Canadianguy - Sanctuary
    Canadianguy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    or you could make a new character to harvest the grease and have it drop it somewhere private, then switch characters and take it
  • Canadianguy - Sanctuary
    Canadianguy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    no wait, ignore my earlier post, its not worth it to make a new character just for that. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/825 is the link
  • OhnO - Dreamweaver
    OhnO - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    what can a lvl 30 kill for grease?

or just go over to the haunted path on the north eastern side of ur map and kill those jumping mobs there.
    they still drop at ur level
  • ThrilKill - Heavens Tear
    ThrilKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you can get grease from the dumb and ecstatic khulu's near Timberfield. Also in that area are the Taratulax that drop grease. Quite low drop rates when your level gets high but i remember doing all my blacksmith lvl 2 nd 3 around that area. Also good for Sandstone mines and pig iron mines. Also the snakes drop animal furs if you are doing the tailor craft. Plenty of withered tree stumps in the area and the venomous ghouls drop cotton thread from time to time. It is a good place for getting these mats. What i did was hang about in the area and offer to kill the mobs for peeps in exchange for any mats you may want. A lot of the time these players don't/won't do their crafting so they don't realise what they are ultimatley giving up. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]