Your Favorite Line

jokerxdude
jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
Everyone has to at least have one favorite line from somewhere. Either a movie, show, book, one you made up, etc.

Post it here and you may have the same as others.

I have another favorite line, but I'll just say...
Why so Serious?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
Go here
> pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
Coming Soon...
Post edited by jokerxdude on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmm, thats gotta be my favourite too.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Less QQ moar pew pew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • jokerxdude
    edited October 2009
    Cool lol.

Another one would be...

Holey rusted metal, Batman! The ground. It's all metal. It's full of holes. You know, holey.

I just like the random things old Robin use to say. Holy ______, Batman!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "We led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep them from getting their FILTHY claws on Earth, but we stumbled on to something that they're hot for, they're scrambling over each other to get it. Well i dont care if its gods own anti-son-of-a-b*tch machine or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let em have it. What we will let them have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in. Am I right Marines?"

Sgt. Johnson in Halo 1. (legendary mode)
    (not really a line, but its still funny.

-Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! [He slashes a large V through a propaganda poster.] The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V".
    -V for Vendetta

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US-Zero Wing xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "_ _ _ _ _ please!"

lets play hangman!
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Al Gore in South Park: "Thank you, class. Excelsior!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Al Gore in South Park: "Thank you, class. Excelsior!"

Al gore

Thats my favorite line

Al gore

Say it with me!

Al

Gore

Al

Gore
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "I'm your huckleberry." or just about any other line from Doc Holliday/Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDgkvWh3JQ&feature=related
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    "I'm your huckleberry." or just about any other line from Doc Holliday/Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

b:nosebleed
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Recently my english class read Murder in the Cathedral... and my favorite line is: Real friendship, once ended, cannot be mended...

But... i have plenty of other quotes/lines from places.... one of which is: Dieu me pardonnera. C'est son metier. Which means: God will forgive me. It's his job.....
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "_ _ _ _ _ please!"

lets play hangman!

Is there an 'e'?

Mine include the following:

"NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION" (Monty Python's Flying Circus)

"We are the Knights Who Say....NI!) (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle." (Super Mario Bros.)

"I am Error" (LoZ 2)

Those are just a few though. There's more, but I just don't feel like posting them right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited October 2009
    "This is a conspiracy!"

or this one: "Dreams are like rainbows. Only idiots chase them."
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Recently my english class read Murder in the Cathedral... and my favorite line is: Real friendship, once ended, cannot be mended...

But... i have plenty of other quotes/lines from places.... one of which is: Dieu me pardonnera. C'est son metier. Which means: God will forgive me. It's his job.....

I love that! If I didn't hate people who get tattoo's in languages they don't speak I'd so get that tattoo'd on me somewhere!
    Is there an 'e'?

Mine include the following:

"NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION" (Monty Python's Flying Circus)

"We are the Knights Who Say....NI!) (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle." (Super Mario Bros.)

"I am Error" (LoZ 2)

Those are just a few though. There's more, but I just don't feel like posting them right now.

BAHHHHhahahaha I love monty python!

And no, I'm afraid there is no e.
    edited October 2009
    I love that! If I didn't hate people who get tattoo's in languages they don't speak I'd so get that tattoo'd on me somewhere!

This kinda annoys me as well. So many random people get chinese/japanese/asian letters/symbols for a tattoo. I swear, someone can just tell them this means "dragon" or something cool and tattoo "****" on their skin.
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    This kinda annoys me as well. So many random people get chinese/japanese/asian letters/symbols for a tattoo. I swear, someone can just tell them this means "dragon" or something cool and tattoo "****" on their skin.

LMAO

Dude, let's find out the word (symbol?) for **** and do that!

Meet me in 2 years at a cafe in south carolina and we can compare them

(I don't live in south carolina, so no one come trying to stalk me)
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "I am Error" (LoZ 2)

WIN.

10char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    go ahead! go ask someone for that certain kandji. you'll end up with a "kick me" tatoo^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I HAVE THE POWEEEEEERRRR!!!!

Yea that's mine.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lMAO.
    Thats so true though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • jokerxdude
    edited October 2009

Lol way to make the forum inappropriateb:chuckle
    b:shockedGuess they always find a way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Stevo- The Fight: What does it mean and where does it come from? An Essay: Homosapien. A man. He is alone in the universe. A punker. Still a man. He is alone in the universe, but he connects. How? They hit each other. No clearer way to evaluate whether or not you're alive. Now. Complications. A reason to fight. Somebody different. Difference creates dispute. Dispute is a reason to fight. Now, to fight is a reason to feel pain. Life is pain. So to fight with reason is to be alive with reason. Final analysis: To fight, a reason to live. Problems and Contradictions: I am an anarchist. I believe that there should be no rules, only chaos. Fighting appears to be chaos. And when we slam in the pit a show it is. But when we fight for a reason, like rednecks, there's a system, we fight for what we stand for, chaos. Fighting is a structure, fighting is to establish power, power is government and government is not anarchy. Government is war and war is fighting. The circle goes like this: our redneck skirmishes are cheap perversions of conventional warfare. War implies extreme government because wars are fought to enforce rules or ideals, even freedom. But other people ideals forced on someone else, even if it is something like freedom, is still a rule; not anarchy. This contradiction was becoming clear to me in the fall of '85. Even as early as my first party, "Why did I love to fight?" I framed it, but still, I don't understand it. It goes against my beliefs as a true anarchist. But there it was. Competition, fighting, capitalism, government, THE SYSTEM. That's what we did. It's what we always did. Rednecks kicked the **** out of punks, punks kicked the **** out of mods, mods kicked the **** out of skinheads, skinheads took out the heavy metal guys, and the heavy metal guys beat the living **** out of new wavers and the new wavers did nothing. What was the point? Final summation? None.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Stevo- The Fight: What does it mean and where does it come from? An Essay: Homosapien. A man. He is alone in the universe. A punker. Still a man. He is alone in the universe, but he connects. How? They hit each other. No clearer way to evaluate whether or not you're alive. Now. Complications. A reason to fight. Somebody different. Difference creates dispute. Dispute is a reason to fight. Now, to fight is a reason to feel pain. Life is pain. So to fight with reason is to be alive with reason. Final analysis: To fight, a reason to live. Problems and Contradictions: I am an anarchist. I believe that there should be no rules, only chaos. Fighting appears to be chaos. And when we slam in the pit a show it is. But when we fight for a reason, like rednecks, there's a system, we fight for what we stand for, chaos. Fighting is a structure, fighting is to establish power, power is government and government is not anarchy. Government is war and war is fighting. The circle goes like this: our redneck skirmishes are cheap perversions of conventional warfare. War implies extreme government because wars are fought to enforce rules or ideals, even freedom. But other people ideals forced on someone else, even if it is something like freedom, is still a rule; not anarchy. This contradiction was becoming clear to me in the fall of '85. Even as early as my first party, "Why did I love to fight?" I framed it, but still, I don't understand it. It goes against my beliefs as a true anarchist. But there it was. Competition, fighting, capitalism, government, THE SYSTEM. That's what we did. It's what we always did. Rednecks kicked the **** out of punks, punks kicked the **** out of mods, mods kicked the **** out of skinheads, skinheads took out the heavy metal guys, and the heavy metal guys beat the living **** out of new wavers and the new wavers did nothing. What was the point? Final summation? None.

LoL.. i cant believe you actually found the time to type all that.

By the way.. my fav line is something i saw in my office.

"If you can see the invisible, you can do the impossible"
    - seeing the invisible sounds more like dreaming...
    - doing the impossible is when u sleep walk to the bathroom and pee... LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009

By the way.. my fav line is something i saw in my office.

"If you can see the invisible, you can do the impossible"
    - seeing the invisible sounds more like dreaming...
    - doing the impossible is when u sleep walk to the bathroom and pee... LOL

You don't do this..b:embarrassb:surprisedb:question
  • Venusia - Harshlands
    Venusia - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I have too many favorites to pick just one, so I'll narrow it down to five.

1. from "Die Hard: With a Vengeance"

Zeus: Didn't I hear you say you didn't even like your brother?
    Simon: There's a difference, you know, between not liking one's brother and not caring when some dumb Irish flatfoot drops him out of a window.

2. from "Meet the Parents"

Jack Byrnes: "My Mother", by Jack Byrnes. You gave me life, / You gave me milk, / You gave me courage. / Your name was Angela, / An angel from Heaven, / But you were also an angel of God, / And he needed you, too. / I selfishly tried to hold on to you, / While the cancer ate away at your organs, / Like an unstoppable rebel force, / And now we'll meet in Heaven, / And I shall see you / Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore.

3. Demetri Martin, comedian

There's a saying that goes "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Okay. How about "Nobody should throw stones." That's crappy behavior. My policy is: "No stone throwing regardless of housing situation." Don't do it. There is one exception, though. If you're trapped in a glass house, and you have a stone, then throw it. What are you, an idiot? So maybe it's "Only people in glass houses should throw stones, provided they are trapped in the house with a stone." It's a little longer, but yeah.

4. same as #3

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack, followed by naps.

5. Bill Engvall, comedian (this one is 10x better if you actually watch it)

Can you imagine if you were fishing, and you caught a dorkfish? 'Cause you know your friends would be like, "Hey, man! What kind of fish is that?" You'd be like, "Oh...nothin'." 'Cause you know that fish would stick his head outta that bucket - "I'm a dorkfish! He caught me on a corndog! I swear to God! I was swimmin' underneath the ocean, and I said "WHAT'S A CORNDOG DOIN' UNDERNEATH THE OCEAN? But, boy, you know me. I love them dang corndogs, WA-HOOO!"

xD
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009

search google: SLC Punk movie quotes: copy and paste ^^
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Sev_Musamune - Harshlands
    Sev_Musamune - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    One of mine has to be from the Movie "The Ringer"

When the F*** We Get Icecream?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Barbs.....b:surrender I love all of chu~
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Never give a sword to a man who can't dance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jokerxdude
    edited October 2009
    Funny lines peopleb:laugh Keep them coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "Your mom!" - I blame my friend Hara

"Why is everyone so mean to Luigi?" - Luigi

"Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep in it for days." - I haz forgotz

"Riku. Riku's here. I searched everywhere for you b:cry" - Sora lmfao

"Bum-nugget!" - Dubbed cuz I don't cuss. Unless I get really angry and turn greenb:cute

"Brian: Morning

Stewie: Oh good day to you, sir. Hey wait a minute. What the hell!

Brian: Ahhh!

Stewie: Getting real tired of you ducking me man. Ya. Getting really tired. Where's my money? Where's my money? Ya you got money to pay for fake mustaches, huh? Ya, so how much you pay for that fake mustache?"

Brian: 2.99... Ahh!!!"

- Family guy
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Sir, We are surrounded!
    Excellent, we can attack in any direction!

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
    If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
    If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. "

The Art of War - Sun-Tzu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]