How nooby can you get?

Options
2»

Comments

• Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1]what was the most annoying question you ever asked to a high level player or your faction?

2]what was the noobiest thing you ever did that everyone in ur squad hated you?

3]Whats the next nooby plan you have in your mind?

1) I asked how to use my attack skills. I couldn't figure out what you did to make venomous scarab work.

2) One time I meant to kick a tabber from the squad because they were inactive and weren't gonna tab, and then I was gonna pass the lead to the 2nd tabber, I accidentally passed the first afk tabber lead instead of kicking him, and we were already at Zimo (after clearing all the mobs cuz we couldn't afford wines). We all just quit and then resquadded, but when we went in, the mobs had respawned :P

3. I plan on killing someone in pk mode, then QQing at them, and I'll say something like "**** you I hate you! Your sooo stupid! WTF why the **** did you die you noob?!?!?!?"

yeah...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • SorrowfulKia - Harshlands
    SorrowfulKia - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    what was the most annoying question you ever asked to a high level player or your faction?

How do I talk to those people with the little yellow things above their heads?

what was the noobiest thing you ever did that everyone in ur squad hated you?

Decided on my first FB that I didn't need to listen to anyone in my fac/party. ran forward died. get res. ran forward again. died. did that about 8 times and then they just left me QQ

Whats the next nooby plan you have in your mind?

Annoying every high leveled person I can b:victoryb:laughb:chuckle
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    what was the most annoying question you ever asked to a high level player or your faction?

"gaaaah,all my attacks have disapeared!! cause i pressed TAB"

what was the noobiest thing you ever did that everyone in ur squad hated you?

Stole aggro of a barb doing farren. got everyone killed then i legged it with my winged shell on and spamming down pots.
    That BH was epic fail

Whats the next nooby plan you have in your mind?
    Spanky makes no plans. Spanky Does a Dunn Deal!
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raygan - Sanctuary
    Raygan - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1]what was the most annoying question you ever asked to a high level player or your faction?

After my now faction leader had flown me to plume and back to battlemark when he was trying to teach me the game basics (this is my first mmo) , I then asked him where I needed to buy new arrows. He had to fly me back to Plume.

Im an archer with a HP charm that likes to attempt to tank things. At around lvl 50 I took a squad into fb 29 Qingzi and felt bad telling the others what to do so I didn't bother to tell the Cleric to keep healing me, and instead I died in like 4 hits and then so did everyone else.

I plan on attempting a TT (ive only ever done 2, and only the first boss of 1-1 for a fac members mats and was with a lvl 91 barb) and hopefully a gamma soonb:chuckle should be interesting.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:angry I'll go get my main and kill you...

LOL...I can see it now.

Two responses to that one... lol

1) If you had a main that could pk me, you wouldn't say you'd get it, you'd just go and do it... (dunno how many times I pk'd with my alt, lol'd and waited for a main that never showed)

Oh... one time I did pk someone with my lowbie veno, the char dissappeared, then I got **** by like a 100 veno. I just lol'd so hard. Some other person I attacked and ran came back, lol'd at me and called me a noob cause my little lvl 3x veno got one shotted by a CQ. lol

2) Who cares who your main is. I killed you.... get over itl b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1. "How do I get out of here?"

2. Charged into fb69 to see how far i'd get before dying.

3. Tank Jewel with a genie that has earthquake and lightning chaser (DAMN THAT DEBUFF -_-)
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Talking to people on world chat while I was in common. <_<;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Dostoevsky - Heavens Tear
    Dostoevsky - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Talking to people on world chat while I was in common. <_<;

I'm constantly doing that between Common, Whisper and Squad...

1) 'What's an FB?' - I was around level 25-29 at the time.

2) Ran into Gate of Delirium on my own at level 37 to kill some enemies for a quest I needed. Ran back out a few seconds later, poisoned and screaming. Then died, and, after clicking on 'Go to Town', I got a whisper from someone saying that they were about to rez me.

3) Most likely asking another question that I should have known the answer to since level 10.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1. I PMed someone talking in WC asking what QQ meant...

2. Well, I accidentally NPCed some FB tabs...not happy faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LOLZ wat fb is this XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1. what was the most annoying question you ever asked to a high level player or your faction?

"What do these genie things do?" --said well after the expansion.

2. what was the noobiest thing you ever did that everyone in ur squad hated you?

I was the only cleric on a bh 39 for Farren. I climbed the hill next to the column to get a better view, and ended up aggroing about 4 scrunchkin mobs hiding on top of it, all of whom started to attack me. Cue the party wipe... now. b:surrender

3. Whats the next nooby plan you have in your mind?

Well, my first TT is coming up. I'm sure I'll do something hugely noobish during that. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    NA
    NA
    3]Whats the next nooby plan you have in your mind?NA
    I am perfect hey I do my research or get information on this board.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    IceFalls - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I am perfect hey I do my research or get information on this board.

And how exactly are you perfect then? There is no Perfect.

"What seems Perfect is the Most Flawed."
    b:bye

I find there is a good deal of Misinformation and Opinions on this forum. Give us facts and I am happy.
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

1. "How do I Faction Chat? >_<"

2. Running into the last room of FB29 with the intent of Siren's Kissing all the Skeles, lagging, running past them and aggroing Qingzi. I then, despite being able to tank all that magic damage easy, instead ran around like a chicken with my head cut off for about 30-40 seconds after the last bits of my HP charm ran out before finally running back into Qingzi and dying to Melee hits. b:embarrass

Thankfully it was just for a friend's BH, so they were too busy laughing their asses off to be mad. That...and I made them wait in the hall, so they were perfectly safe.

3. Eventually soloing Jewels, Viriddis, Kong and Krimson as mah squishy, Arcane self. Before I hit 90. b:cool
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I'm at the center of Arch now... Where and who do i talk to to get my first BH?
    (I found out i was standing next to him after that)

Attacked a boss when my cleric was AFK

Start a new character in a PVP server and get kill all the time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]