Question about Default Profile and and Paypal information

Options
Furies - Lost City
Furies - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hi, I am finally thinking about using the boutique for some charms and a reset scroll, not to mention some of the cool flying objects I can use once I get to 30 =). I have one question though, since my last attempt to charge my zen was rejected by the GM's.

Does my default profile on the billing.perfectworld site have to match line for line of the given information used on PayPal? My default profile is under my name, but I'm planning to use my mom's credit card (with her permission of course). Would the names, phone number, address, etc have to match line for line on the PayPal site and Perfect World billing site?
Post edited by Furies - Lost City on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes it must match or you will raise a flag for fraud. You can have up to four profiles for Zen so just make one for your mom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes it must match or you will raise a flag for fraud. You can have up to four profiles for Zen so just make one for your mom.

is it possible to delete a billing profile?

i might be using my friend's credit card to charge zen. (will pay him back offcourse b:chuckle), but i just dont want his credit card info sitting around in my billing profile. im sure he doesnt want tht as well. so is there a way to delete it?
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i am in same situation. I used my brother's credit card to pay online on behalf of me and we stay in same home. The billing address is same but I used his card instead.

Is it ok that way?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i am in same situation. I used my brother's credit card to pay online on behalf of me and we stay in same home. The billing address is same but I used his card instead.

Is it ok that way?

Hello,

This is ok, just be sure you are entering 100% correct billing information for the card being used.

is it possible to delete a billing profile?

i might be using my friend's credit card to charge zen. (will pay him back offcourse b:chuckle), but i just dont want his credit card info sitting around in my billing profile. im sure he doesnt want tht as well. so is there a way to delete it?

Once a payment is made to our company using a billing profile, that profile cannot be deleted for record-keeping and auditing purposes. If you feel unsafe using a friends card because you cannot delete the profile after, we advise using a different method to make your payment.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Veecha - Heavens Tear
    Veecha - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Once a payment is made to our company using a billing profile, that profile cannot be deleted for record-keeping and auditing purposes. If you feel unsafe using a friends card because you cannot delete the profile after, we advise using a different method to make your payment.

I tried paying using my card and it failed. I've been using prepaid cards to charge zen. Since there has been no transaction between my card and the company, can I have my billing profile cleared?
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I tried paying using my card and it failed. I've been using prepaid cards to charge zen. Since there has been no transaction between my card and the company, can I have my billing profile cleared?

Hello,

Unfortunately, the answer here is no. The issue is with the fact that the purchase attempt was made in the first place so any information entered into our system in that regard cannot be removed. We do understand there is concern about the information held by us but that is only the billing information in regards to where the bill for the funding source is sent. All actual funding source information is stored with whatever payment solution you chose to make the attempt on.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • ingbo
    ingbo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    is there any way i can get more billing profiles added to my account then? i really want to purchase some zen before the free pet xp goes away...
  • remiliatepes
    remiliatepes Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i really want to know that answer too cause i have entered 1 account by mistake (pressed next before i finished writting everything) and one but it seems that i dont get the msgs on my phone and it shows me 4 billing accounts, as if i wrote both of them twice

it there anyway i can ask a friend to buy zen and send me the items or something, i just wanna buy a costume so any possibility is ok for me