The lowest stuff you have made to another player

Dominatiger - Sanctuary
Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
The lowest stuff I did was pking a player in room 48 just for being afk.b:surrender
Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
Manufactured by Konariraiden
Post edited by Dominatiger - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I am pretty sure there are people worst than me... why you dont tell us your evil moment?
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Not much.

Whenever anyone asks me for something I told them I dropped it out at some random co-ordinates, but that really isn't trying to do something low, more like an obligatoury reply to anyone asking for something.

And only 25-30% of the people I say this too go looking for it.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • SonidoOscuro - Harshlands
    SonidoOscuro - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Below lvl 30 PK.

Told a guy I was going to help him with some mobs and I was gonna ask him to squad up with me. So he goes on to kill the first mob then instead of squad invitation I ask for duel. He was so busy fighting the mob that he accepted without reading.
    So I hit him several times then let the mob kill him to lose exp.

I laughed, called him a noob and he said some stuff about how my family should die and how I should get cancer. Fun!
    Started - October-04-2009.
    Class- Winged Elf Cleric.
    Build- Vit. Hybrid.
    Server- Harshlands.
    Kills(PK)- 0.
    Deaths(PK)- 0.
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Below lvl 30 PK.

Told a guy I was going to help him with some mobs and I was gonna ask him to squad up with me. So he goes on to kill the first mob then instead of squad invitation I ask for duel. He was so busy fighting the mob that he accepted without reading.
    So I hit him several times then let the mob kill him to lose exp.

I laughed, called him a noob and he said some stuff about how my family should die and how I should get cancer. Fun!

duels can't be sent in combat mode..............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited October 2009

oh snap! Caught red handed by AsHRAck b:laugh
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • SonidoOscuro - Harshlands
    SonidoOscuro - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009

They can be called before battle and activated after (pressing they "!"). Unless recent patches fixed this.
    Started - October-04-2009.
    Class- Winged Elf Cleric.
    Build- Vit. Hybrid.
    Server- Harshlands.
    Kills(PK)- 0.
    Deaths(PK)- 0.
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They can be called before battle and activated after (pressing they "!"). Unless recent patches fixed this.

lol....

You say he attacks the mob first so you sent a duel invite. This means you never sent a duel invite before he hit mob and you can't send 1 while hes hitting mob either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    pvp related? revenge killing people if they managed to get me (thanks to the ball) in room 14/34 or camping room 48 out of boredom. Other than that just getting people killed by mobs or intentionally killing them after they're like "pls no kill i hav dolls".
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Dsr - Lost City
    Dsr - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    pking a veno that has just finished killing http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/20509
    and getting the drops

watching a 9x wizz pking a lowbie near SP, lowbie drops a panther egg, i pk the wizz before he manages to pick it - sold it for 1.2 mil and i'm still using the event pots i bougth with this great income b:laugh
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    More then once i sat and ticked peoples charm untill they were dead while they sat AFKb:sad
  • ultimatdq
    ultimatdq Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    9x bm from Dreamweaver a few things I have done that are pretty evil but some are standard pk tactics from other mmos.

Well since pk has become about as rare as finding a hot girl that digs comics I thought I would share some things I have done and recorded.... repeatedly.

A note of caution for those carebares; on a PVE server one chooses to be pk, nice little warning about pressing the button and all, don't wanna die? Don't want me to kill you? Dont press the button!

Pmed a person in SZ from my alt pc if they could help with some mob/boss just outside SZ while hovering @ 70 height with my bm. They run out to find my character that needs help, I drop down and kill them. Call this the "he wont fall for that again... or will he?"

Constant killing afkers at WQ stops, in fact i used to wait @ stop #5 (camile gardener or whatever?) right after server roll and would always get a few kills back in my 7x that way. I named it "Air nap".

When i was way lower lvl then most of the pkers (I started @ 43) I used to wait for 7x clerics to be aoe grinding by DWP when they got low health I would drop in and kill them. Named not be me actually, "Pearl Harbor Kill".

Use my 2nd account 3x in white named and while in anglers/Orchid Temple and run her towards arch, follow a bit behind and drop on anyone who kills her. I call this the lure-kill but its known in EQuest lands as "bait and #$%*", or "dangling the pig" .

Pretend I am afk in a pk active zone wait a group of pkers gets tightly packed in combat--WoB--Golden Bell (to get back spark)-->Roar-->HF-->Bramble Rage = death. This is known as "welcome to Saigon".

As of late killing everyone and anything with a lvl 70 unicorn bow (no shards or refine) Can kill almost thats not a barb/bm with it got several high lvl archers(4 90+ so far 1 lvl 100) well equipped i might add. Called Phear the BoWmAsTer!b:shocked

Always asking people to Dance ? b:laugh