• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i DEMAND a singing contest now b:shedtear

jokin.........................
    edit: would be nice tho >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Vladislias - Harshlands
    Vladislias - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hehe people. I was missing since.. ehhh June I think? I was before "Aelicia" from the sanctuary server b:victory

I decided to kick myself a bit and make a lil' something.

Ths is my first October submission. Idk if I will have the time to do a 3D one, who know X)

Good luck all b:bye

(Believe me if a veno ask you Trick-or-Treat and have glowing eyes like that you should give treat right away! O_O XD)

calendaroctoberdone01.jpg
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    O_O

V_V
    thats y ill neve enter these again xD........................

too many good entries.

i wonder how many entries they get @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • EdeArai - Heavens Tear
    EdeArai - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Here's mine too b:chuckle

October 2009

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Nice use of cat shops!

And the other calendar on top is kinda creepy. O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    o.O Kool entries, in other words: I won't participate, ever I guess lol.

Good luck to those who will, most of what I've seen is really awesome. :D

(Check my sig, made it myself, proud me :3)
    (I know, you've seen better, but still, for something I made, it's quite nice :D)

Feeding time: PIZZA FTW!!! :D:D

Edit: Grr, somebody plz post, I don't wanna double-post, but I really feel like talking aloooot atm. >.<
    Just kidding lol.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Here's mine too b:chuckle

October 2009

I love the catshops! b:laugh

I think my favourite entry so far is "count spatula!" I literally cracked up when I saw it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Serasana - Dreamweaver
    Serasana - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Some really nice entries, good luck everyone :)

rccalendarfinalth.jpg
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

rccalendarfinalth.jpg

wow, wish i could draw like that... nice job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver
    DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Good luck everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    graphic desingers >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    graphic desingers >.>

Lol, alls I've seen you do in this thread is whine and moan about how everyone is better than you/they're all too good. Not cool - there are many people better than me and I kept trying every month [Won once, too! :)]. Fact: No one can compete with hand drawn calendars. Doesn't mean you should give up though.

I'm not entering this month...due to er, only just realising this was up. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol, alls I've seen you do in this thread is whine and moan about how everyone is better than you/they're all too good. Not cool - there are many people better than me and I kept trying every month [Won once, too! :)]. Fact: No one can compete with hand drawn calendars. Doesn't mean you should give up though.

he/she is very true. keep on practicing and you will get better :)
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    mines not hand-drawn but I do my best CS4 manipulations to take the royalty free artwork i can get and transform that into something that fits my projects... I love graphics design even though I can barely draw a stick man. My last entry series took me over 12hrs to complete, & I know others could have done it in 1/3rd that time easily...But its mine, and its the best I know how to do. My sig is a great example... that took about an hour, maybe slightly more. Course most of that time was deciding what looked right and what didn't and repeatedly reconfiguring till it did. Anyway I've seen tons better here, but ...Its mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

rccalendarfinalth.jpg

Very nice drawing, but I want to know... why do people always draw that stupid half-smile/half-grimace thing?

It looks like the person has sat on something sharp, I think, and detracts from the art.

/QQ
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I do manipulations. I can't draw for the heck of it. Well, I could and I have, just not really all that good. And those that I could finish takes me more than a week.
    However, I am well equipped with the knowledge of digital designing and the creation of abstract images or collages and colouring lineart.
    Hand drawn entries are great because it is made limitless of the artists imagination. Graphic Manipulators such as myself are limited to stocks. However, it all isn't that bad since there are some things done by GDs that sometimes rivals hand drawn work.

Both have their strengths and weaknesses. Though I think they shouldn't be compared the same way because of the different complexities behind both styles.
    If both are combined however, it can make wonders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can't draw a stick figure right. I used the computer and my pumpkin that the trick-or-treaters will say "WTF" to. And it turned out good. I think...

b:chuckle Maybe I'll give it an eyepatch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    evry1s looks good so far :P

GL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i did not draw mine.....just lots of layers of stuff ><
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't think it really matters if it an actual drawing or if it's only made in Photoshop with many layers and brushes. Both need a lot of work. I would've loved to draw it myself but I can't since to make a good wallpaper you need a graphical tablet. You can't colour your drawings well with a mouse. Anyway, I made a wallpaper too, it took me a while but it ended up exactly how I wanted so I'm happy. Now I have a nice wallpaper for my Desktop. xD
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Actually I color everything with a mouse.. *ish too poor for tablet* b:chuckle
    It wouldn't surprise me if a photo-manipulation entry win if it fit the theme more than hand drawn ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Theme is king folks. As long as you calendar has some effort put into it whether it's hand-drawn or not is not going to be the main deciding factor. b:victory
  • Toxickiss - Heavens Tear
    Toxickiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Everyone Calendars are looking great!

Here's my final entry

ToxicKissCalendarSubmission3-1-1.jpg

Good Luck Everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

im not really complaining, im just sayin i suck at graphic designs besides minor things like sigs. XD

ive tried a few but i can come up with ANY ideas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Vladislias - Harshlands
    Vladislias - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Nice use of cat shops!

And the other calendar on top is kinda creepy. O.o

Halloween Is creepy, don't you agreed? ohohoh O_O......................*creepy look*

xD
    edited October 2009
    Options
    just a little over an hour left before the contest close b:victory
    divinemaiden3.th.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I noticed that I wrote 6PM PDT on the main event post, so all entries will be accepted until 6, instead of the original 5pm listed on this threadb:victory

EDIT at 6:01 pm PDT: Now the contest is closed to submissions, our judges will be going over them all, and we hope to have determined winners by Friday!
  • Valrae - Heavens Tear
    Valrae - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Awesome entries so far.
    Here's mine XD
    http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/babyt45/PWI%20Stuff/October04.jpg

Good luck everyone!
This discussion has been closed.