Demon/Sage Revive

Options
InfamousVuk - Sanctuary
InfamousVuk - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
So... I noticed that on skill database target should respawn with 100% HP/MP
if revived with demon or sage skill.

In game my demon skill description says 10% HP/MP.

Any sage cleric with sage skill can confirm same thing?
Post edited by InfamousVuk - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

its 10% for HP/MP on all levels of revive, the skill description is bugged and marks that text in blue despite not changing. What does change is the amount of exp returned, 0% at Revive level 1, 90% at Revive level 10, and 100% for Sage/Demon Revive.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

sage here and non 100% hp/mp revives so far.

How do i know? Because some ****-tards decide to go into dungeons charmelss at this lvl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

How do i know? Because some ****-tards decide to go into dungeons charmelss at this lvl

b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

lmao, i like ur choice of words
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Why should they have charm??????

We are there to heal everyone when the party screws up...

Example: BM continually using his Smack skill to try and lure... LOL

/sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why should they have charm??????

We are there to heal everyone when the party screws up...

Example: BM continually using his Smack skill to try and lure... LOL

/sarcasm
    You got 911 emergency hospitals (charms) for when the local doctor (clerics) cant fix it lol, thats what charms are >_> sadly some pple think local docs can fix everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Once again I will say it -->

I let them die for their own stupidity. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Once again I will say it -->

I let them die for their own stupidity. b:cute

And that's what makes a good cleric, when you rupture enough blood vessels in a leg we choose to amputate it. (In our case let you die)
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    And that's what makes a good cleric, when you rupture enough blood vessels in a leg we choose to amputate it. (In our case let you die)

b:surrender I'm scared b:cry