Earn ZEN didn't work...

Options
IJinxie - Heavens Tear
IJinxie - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I did one of the earn ZEN offers, followed everything EXACTLY. I applied for the Discover Clear Card for the 5k somethin ZEN and was approved immediately. That was on the 21st... I waited a week for the ZEN and nothing. I contacted support 4 days ago with proof of the approval and still no one has gotten back to me. What do I do? =O

*I DID fulfill all of the requirements necessary to be awarded the ZEN
*There was NO Ad blocking software on my computer preventing the advertisers from placing the cookies required to track the offers.
*My Browser WAS set to accept Third party Cookies
and
*There was no program on my computer hijacking the cookies and crediting it to another company, because my computer just had the operating system reinstalled a few days before I completed the offer.

So...... what gives? o.O
Anyone else not getting ZEN for the offers you complete?
Post edited by IJinxie - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I THINK you have to deal with the support on Discover's end, not here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This was posted by Shnuggles regarding the ZEn offers.
    All Customer Service issues related to the completion of offers are handled by their respective offer provider. The following guide will help you contact them. Please read it over carefully.

1. Go here: http://www.perfectworld.com/offers
    2. Check the name of the Offer Provider at the top of the page. There are 3 different ones: Gambit, SuperRewards, and Offerpal Media.
    3. If the provider you did your offer from is not listed, hit the refresh (F5) button on your browser until you see the correct one.

For Gambit:
    - Click the "Offer Status" tab near the middle of the page.
    - Click the "Read the FAQ" button first and read it over.
    - If this doesn't answer your question, scroll down to the "OFFERS IN PROGRESS" and click the question mark button next to the relevant offer.
    - Fill out the form with your information and Gambit's Customer Service Department will assist you with the offer.

For SuperRewards:
    - Click the "View Offer Status" button near the middle of the page.
    - Click the "Missing these ZEN?" button on the relevant offer to bring up a FAQ page.
    - If this doesn't answer your question, click the "Continue to the offer inquiry page" button on the bottom right corner of the page.
    - Fill out the form with your information and Super Rewards's Customer Service Department will assist you with the offer.

For Offerpal Media:
    - Click the "Missing Zen" button at the top of the offer listing.
    - Click the "Contact Support" button on the relevant offer to bring up a popup window.
    - Read over the message it gives you and if you still have questions, fill out the form and Offerpal will assist you.

If the Missing ZEN button is missing for the offer you have a question about, then please wait an hour and check again. It takes a while for this link to become available.

Don't know which Offer Provider you were using? Click the Offer Status/Missing Zen button on each provider's page to check if any pending offers are listed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IJinxie - Heavens Tear
    IJinxie - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It was through SuperRewards. I've contacted them... waiting for a response. thanks y'all. =)