TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver

Kardie - Dreamweaver
Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 10/02/2009 - 10/04/2009

This week’s major breakdown:
Armagedon has 2 defenses and 1 offense. Calamity and Equinox both have 1 offense and defense. XBushidoX has 1 offense and 1 defense. Dynasty has 1 defense.

Offense
Defense

Friday (10/02)
Equinox - Silk Ridge - Calamity 8:00 PM EST
Armagedon - Black Mountain - XBushidoX 8:03 PM EST

Saturday (10/03)
Templiers - Forest of Haze - Armagedon 8:00 PM EST
XBushidoX - Dreaming Cloud - Armagedon 8:03 PM EST
Calamity - Archosaur - Equinox 8:06 PM EST
Exclusive - Immolation Camp - Dynasty 8:09 PM EST

Sunday (10/04)

None :[

BREAKDOWN :

XBushidoX had a defense against Armagedon. The defense lasted an hour and a half. Armagedon's constant onslaught was too much for XBushidoX. They were unable to push them out of their base. Congrats to Armagedon on the win.

Calamity had a defense against Equinox. The battle lasted around 20 minutes and was pretty straightforward. Calamity went down path B and attacked Equinox's base. Equinox countered with catapults down path C but were intercepted by Calamity's forces. Calamity eventually won the battle. Congrats to Calamity on the victory.

XBushidoX attacked Armagedon this weekend. The battle lasted around 2 hours. XBushidoX had a great inital attack and brought down Armagedon's crystal to 15%. However, once reinforcements arrived from Templiers, XBushidoX was eventually overpowered and lost. Congrats to Armagedon on the victory.

Templiers attacked Armagedon. Their battle lasted half an hour, the victory belonging to Armagedon. Templiers was outnumbered 2 - 1 and eventually lost their battle. Congrats to Armagedon on the victory.

Dynasty had their defense against Exclusive. The battle lasted around 25 minutes and the victory went to Exclusive. Congrats to Exclusive on the victory.

Calamity attacked Equinox's land of Archosaur. This battle lasted around an hour and a half. The first half the battle Calamity didn't even reach Equinox's crystal because of their zhen setup at their gate. Eventually, Calamity broke through the zhen at the gate and even the one at the crystal and won the battle. Congrats to Calamity on the victory.

Kardie's Opinion:

A surprising weekend this week. XBushidoX Dynasty lost their land and Calamity gained Archosaur. Great move by Calamity to gain Archosaur. It would've been alot easier for them to gain Archosaur by beating Equinox then it would have been to do the NPC battle.

XBushidoX lost their land because they were simply outleveled by Armagedon. Armagedon had single players equivalent to an entire bushido squad. Now, the most interesting story of the weekend was Dynasty. Everyone probably knows what they plan to do considering people shouted it on world chat. They probably must've been bored of only owning one land and not being able to go after another from calamity and decided to go after Armagedon's two lands.

Well, at least it'll be an interesting TW weekend next week. :]

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*

*I take donations of teles, which i use to help get me an officer of one of the guilds in which i don't have any previous informants.*

Thanks to all my Donators:

None. ;[

Hope to see you all next weekend.

pre-tw map

after - tw map
Post edited by Kardie - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:victory gogo kardie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    enjoy making it b:cute

b:bye
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Good luck everyone. I'll be watching Calamity. :3
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Good luck everyone. I'll be watching Calamity. :3

b:cute

_________
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ill be watching EQ :)
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver
    Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Templiers - Arma

It wasn't planned as a fun TW actually, but a lot of people didn't want to tw this week in our faction, so in the end Templiers went in with about 11-12 people (yeah, again :X )

Arma sent about 4 barbs (Tigger included), 5-6 veno (with Priscilla), I guess 2-3 archers, at least 1 BM (hi Luc b:chuckle ) and at least 1 wiz (hi Finkz b:bye ), so in all about 3 squads.
    Edit: I just heared: 4 cat squads and 1 defense.

Anyway, in the start arma sent 3 barbs alone with cats, which of course where taken down quickly enough. This was prolly to get us to leave base, but we didn't. Our CP1-barb went in a few times on his own, but no real intentions behind that.
    After that Arma started to attack more earnestly and we had some fun trying to stay alive while defending our towers (and sometimes the crystal). Pris' 'nix really mowed some people down xD

The TW lasted about 30 minutes, and was pretty balanced. A few high levels + more low levels against our mainly high and sub-high levels :)
    It was a nice, fun, fight :)
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    the report is pretty much done this week.
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Moo. Interesting Readings
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Nice thread Kardie! Humps everyone and stuff and runs away to level and well maybe sleep. Muuwwahahahahab:laughb:chuckle
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    funny, u dont know how is a lvl 1 TW, but ure able to say , than it was easier for cala like this. well, 1 hour and 30 mins when they had 8 catapults if thats easier...but whatever, u got no idea of what u talking about.
  • Theia - Dreamweaver
    Theia - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Great report.. as always :)

I would have to agree with Olee this time, coz Cala's PvE lev1 war lasted for 1hour without much charm lost, while attack on EQ was one of the best PvP wars we had so far....
  • Eschatology - Harshlands
    Eschatology - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    nice report, I wish there was one like this in Harshlands toob:lipcurl
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Unforunately, since i am not apart of Calamity, i must base my reports on the time factor. I have informants, but i am not actually there myself to witness and take part in the battle. My apologies.

However, It would naturally be harder for Calamity because the defense in level 1 lands recieve better towers, do they not?
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Kardie. doing the npc battle would have been faster ( and for sure cheaper for me) not easyer :P
    the pve battle is easy, guides made them sound hard, but not at all.

when we did 1K pve tw it took little less time and i used only 300k hp charm. in pvp battle in arch i used around 650k charm.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Unforunately, since i am not apart of Calamity, i must base my reports on the time factor. I have informants, but i am not actually there myself to witness and take part in the battle. My apologies.

However, It would naturally be harder for Calamity because the defense in level 1 lands recieve better towers, do they not?

Their towers do get a lot stronger, it wasn't their zhen setup that kept us from hitting their crystal, it was those towers. Their zhen helped, but it wasn't as tough as trying to bring down that first tower in their base.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PvP is never easy. Prolly Calamity makes it look that way, but that's just the outside view.

In PvP the opponents aren't half-brain stupid mobs. Design a plan, stick to it no matter what (well with little to no adjustments) = victory.

In PvP the opponent changes strategy, you have to regroup and analyze what's working what not and why not. You can lose in more ways than just to have time expire.

Although I wasn't in the Archos attk (RL obligations) I must give my congrats to EQ for one great fight!

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    the war against EQ was way harder then the pve battle we burned alot more charm on the eq war then the pve one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Okay, then i have a question in response to calamity members saying taking arch was harder than 1k.

Why did you wait until Equinox had taken Archosaur? Why didn't you guys take it when you had the chance?
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    tactical reasons:

1. 1k city pots (6 second invincible and being able to move and 12 sec invincible without moving. Makes the whole difference in the world for Cata teams/barbs).
    2. a nice free teleport for all high lvls to go to heaven/hell high lvl dungeons.
    3. we wanted Archosaur isolated with no chance of retaliation after we take it. We did the same with 1k, I thought that was pretty obvious.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I agree with everything that Olee, Heartsone and Ursa have said - with a good strategy and matched levels, PvP is much harder than PvE... funner, too. :)

Good job on the report this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    tactical reasons:

1. 1k city pots (6 second invincible and being able to move and 12 sec invincible without moving. Makes the whole difference in the world for Cata teams/barbs).
    2. a nice free teleport for all high lvls to go to heaven/hell high lvl dungeons.
    3. we wanted Archosaur isolated with no chance of retaliation after we take it. We did the same with 1k, I thought that was pretty obvious.

ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up.
  • Achelois - Dreamweaver
    Achelois - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Once again, good job on the report Kardie! Have fun :)
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i was flying from north to south arch the other day and of course the "owned by Calamity" pops up on the boundary - was just thinking wouldnt it be fun if you had to win all 4 districts in arch seperately to own the city

btw - does arch have the same pots or are there different ones you can make in each level city?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i was flying from north to south arch the other day and of course the "owned by Calamity" pops up on the boundary - was just thinking wouldnt it be fun if you had to win all 4 districts in arch seperately to own the city

btw - does arch have the same pots or are there different ones you can make in each level city?

Different in Each City
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Nice report again.

It was not only a fun TW, but a funny one. b:chuckle I have never laughed so much during a TW ever. This is the one week where I actually wasn't overly panicky...

That says a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!