How to prevent equipment drop on PVE server?

pgenom
pgenom Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi I'm new and I have a dump question. I use search but I find only irelevant topics.

I play on PVE server and I have an icon "Take care of your equipment" on right side of the screen. How can I prevent to drop my equipment?

Thanks a lot for answer.
Post edited by pgenom on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It only informs you that some of your items might be running out of durability. You can get rid of it by repairing all at an NPC. Or, if you play an archer, it might be telling you that your arrows/bolts/shots are running low.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • pgenom
    pgenom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok. Thanks. That's something I wanna hear :)
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    in higher levels (30+ i think), if you die, your equipments/gears may drop.. one thing to prevent this is buying Guardian Scrolls (from catshops or from boutique), and place them in your inventory.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    On a PvE server items don't randomly drop after a death. =) That's only on PvP servers, if I recall correctly. However, something that has not been confirmed yet, in dungeons (FBs, TT, etc.) items have dropped from players when they have died but it is extremely rare for that to happen.
  • Nevarya - Sanctuary
    Nevarya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    On a PvE server items don't randomly drop after a death. =) That's only on PvP servers, if I recall correctly. However, something that has not been confirmed yet, in dungeons (FBs, TT, etc.) items have dropped from players when they have died but it is extremely rare for that to happen.

On my lvl 39 archer, not in pk mode, i dropped like 5 potions and 30~ coins after dying by anglers village. It's possible, just very super rare.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    On my lvl 39 archer, not in pk mode, i dropped like 5 potions and 30~ coins after dying by anglers village. It's possible, just very super rare.

Indeed there is a 1% chance to drop items while not in PK mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Actually...
    Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What happens to players who have blue names?
    A: There used to be a small chance that a blue named player might drop items from his bag upon death. This chance has now been removed.

From The Shatter FAQ.

Also this post:
    My statement in the shatter FAQ stands, and I'll get the beginners guide page fixed to reflect this.

If you do happen to drop an item in a situation where you are certain you should not have, please submit a ticket. Although all the new changes are working as intended there could always be an unforseen error.

From this topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Its very possible to drop items on a PvE server blue named.
    In my case it was mirage stones few times in TT's after being killed by a boss.
    b:dirty