Match Up The Untamed Transforms

Kagaro - Dreamweaver
Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
The devs need to match up the Untamed transformations For example, I'm a wolf Barbarian, therefore I should transform into a wolf. There is no reason why this shouldn't be done. I don't know anything about game programming, but you've already got that panda mount, lion mount, and many wolf pets. There's also the cat pet and antelope pet. Couldn't you devs just alter them a little so we can transform into them? It can't be that hard.

I know that this is brought up a lot, but that just means more people want this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kagaro - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The devs need to match up the Untamed transformations For example, I'm a wolf Barbarian, therefore I should transform into a wolf. There is no reason why this shouldn't be done. I don't know anything about game programming, but you've already got that panda mount, lion mount, and many wolf pets. There's also the cat pet and antelope pet. Couldn't you devs just alter them a little so we can transform into them? It can't be that hard.

I know that this is brought up a lot, but that just means more people want this.

there really eneds to be a sticky on this 6th time this week i seen this type of thread ok back on topic the reason why i don't think they do that is cuz how everything is the white tiger stands for something like power or so thats why they have the white tiger thats what i believe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Are the devs ever gonna do this? They really should've considered the feelings of us dog lovers when they made the Barbarians.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Are the devs ever gonna do this? They really should've considered the feelings of us dog lovers when they made the Barbarians.

No, its never going to happen.

PS. They should consider us, the people that want to have +12 warsouls, and automatic lvl 105 characters with no effort. Why cant they just give us whatever we want? b:cry
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    there really eneds to be a sticky on this 6th time this week i seen this type of thread ok back on topic the reason why i don't think they do that is cuz how everything is the white tiger stands for something like power or so thats why they have the white tiger thats what i believe

Yeah, I agree a sticky is needed >.<. And yes the white tiger stands for honor and power I believe. If I remember correctly though, many of the skins for the barbs/venos weren't in the game originally. The devs later added them to give the untamed more customization. They should have foreseen this problem and just created the alternate transformations then to make the transformations still make sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, I agree a sticky is needed >.<. And yes the white tiger stands for honor and power I believe. If I remember correctly though, many of the skins for the barbs/venos weren't in the game originally. The devs later added them to give the untamed more customization. They should have foreseen this problem and just created the alternate transformations then to make the transformations still make sense.
    Yeah, what were they thinking?

There is no reason why I can't be a wolf, panda barbs can't be pandas, and lion barbs can't be lions. The only thing keeping us from that is that the devs won't listen. >(

Can't a mod or GM help me push for this? Maybe make this a sticky since it shows up every couple days? A lot of people want this, and it's kind of stupid that they don't match up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    alot of ppl want alot of things tho and like i said i'm still shocked that no sticky about this like why they won't do it or have it sticky about this type of topic it would be cool but... with the wolf thing there is wolf type of monsters that could be a problem i don't think there is a tiger monster maybe that could be another reason why they haven't added it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    To give every skin his own transformation, each should have an own transformation skil (cause you can't make a diffrent skil for a diffrent customasation)

For that, each skin (wolf, tiger, lion, ect) would need to be a diffrent class.

In other words, not gonna hapen
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmmm how many people are going to think of this before they realize that it can't be done. the tiger is the main form for a reason. check chinese to see why the tiger is so important
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE