Quesiton about lvin up certian skills

Options
demans
demans Posts: 51 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Wizard
Right now im a lv 85 wizard and about 2.2mil spirt from having every single skill amed EXCEPT pitfall, crown of flame, and emberstorm. My question is, should i even bother leveling up those 3 skills? i dont see any use to them pvp or pve, or is there an acual good use for em? someone let me no if i should just leave them at lv1 or max em out to plz, ty
Post edited by demans on

Comments

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I had every skill maxed to level at 85 too; best to save the spirit for 86 when you can max BIDS & Tempest, then start saving spirit & coin for sage/demon skills at lv 89.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    demans wrote: »
    Right now im a lv 85 wizard and about 2.2mil spirt from having every single skill amed EXCEPT pitfall, crown of flame, and emberstorm. My question is, should i even bother leveling up those 3 skills? i dont see any use to them pvp or pve, or is there an acual good use for em? someone let me no if i should just leave them at lv1 or max em out to plz, ty

I say leave those at lvl 1.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evilmarlin - Sanctuary
    Evilmarlin - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i envy you peeps i cnt w8 to be your lvl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i worship the power of magichamsta's
    stupid posting my actual lvl is lvl 7
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You can leave all three of those skills at level 1. If you go Sage, they can stay that way forever. If you go demon, you'll want to max emberstorm once you get your book (cancel chan immediately, aoe 50% stun), and possibly pitfall too (33% freeze). Don't bother levelling them until you get the books, though.

Also, how do you have enough spirit for everything at level 85? I'm still struggling a bit to finish off all my skills and I've never wasted spirit on my genie.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Spend a month at lv 85 doing rebirth gamma and you'll be able to max all your skills. (they won't let you do delta @ 86 no matter how sexy your def & hp is, so staying at lv 85 for a bit is worthwhile b:angry)
  • demans
    demans Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You can leave all three of those skills at level 1. If you go Sage, they can stay that way forever. If you go demon, you'll want to max emberstorm once you get your book (cancel chan immediately, aoe 50% stun), and possibly pitfall too (33% freeze). Don't bother levelling them until you get the books, though.

Also, how do you have enough spirit for everything at level 85? I'm still struggling a bit to finish off all my skills and I've never wasted spirit on my genie.

ty for info, and answer to ur question is what the guy above me wrote, been lv 85 for almost 2 months X.X and made 3 lv 7x genies so far, but RB is so worth it

and @Kannone, the spirt i still need left acually is to lv10 the 3 AoE spells next lv ^^
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I leveled up to maximum these skills except emberstorm. These skill have very low channeling time, so they are quite good for PvP and for elemental bosses. Pitfall has 15% chance to freeze enemy. Not bad. And The most reason why I have it at lv. 10, is that they are very cheap and you don't need many spirit to level them up. So why not? Right now I'm saving SP for three sage skills pyro, gush, stone. Every one of these need 1M spirit and 1M coins. Immediately I reach lv. 89 and cultivation I will level up these skills, because I already have these books.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]