Holiday/Festive Events

IJinxie - Heavens Tear
IJinxie - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
It would be kewl if PWI held special events on holidays n stuff like Halloween, Christmas, etc. where players can receive special potions, items etc. that wouldn't normally be offered during the rest of the year. I'm talking about items that can be acquired outside of cashshop that can be dropped by certain mobs or bosses etc. Heck... would be way kewl to have special holiday mobs like spooky ghouls for Halloween or wicked snowmen in the snow areas for Christmas/New year.

Anyone who's played Guild Wars will get what I'm talking about. ^-^

Just an idea. b:bye
Post edited by IJinxie - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It would be kewl if PWI held special events on holidays n stuff like Halloween, Christmas, etc. where players can receive special potions, items etc. that wouldn't normally be offered during the rest of the year. I'm talking about items that can be acquired outside of cashshop that can be dropped by certain mobs or bosses etc. Heck... would be way kewl to have special holiday mobs like spooky ghouls for Halloween or wicked snowmen in the snow areas for Christmas/New year.

Anyone who's played Guild Wars will get what I'm talking about. ^-^

Just an idea. b:bye

they do, do that both otuside of the cash shop and cash shop for the x mas last year they handed out x mas blessing and other cool items and for the helloween thing lol again they did something else lol just give it time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • IJinxie - Heavens Tear
    IJinxie - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ohs... okie ^-^ Would be kewt if they offered Halloween costumes in fashion shop. =O
  • LadyRatatosk - Dreamweaver
    LadyRatatosk - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ohs... okie ^-^ Would be kewt if they offered Halloween costumes in fashion shop. =O

The Sundrop set, while available year-round, is Halloweenish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Courage Is The Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Before the anniversary event the Holiday/Festive events were not related to the cash shop.

ALthough seeing what happened after this last event makes me wonder what will happen for the next ones to come.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye