Curious Question XD

WildSpirit - Sanctuary
WildSpirit - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
Before the last maintainence the last 2 times. I was on my cleric and every time I landed the wings that I used to fly with would still show when I wasn't flying I really enjoyed it. Would it be a problem if like elf wings could show even when not during flight?Or Perhaps Umtamed on there beast mounts,glyphon,wavepacer,etc. Or Humans flying on the swords? Don't quite see what would be to wrong with any of those showing after landing even while walking or something or if they choose not to show there flying wings,swords and mounts. What could possibly be the harm in having any of those shown when not during flight.?
Post edited by WildSpirit - Sanctuary on

Comments

• chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    its a bug.

Its happend to me on my untamed where it says im flying but i cant see my mount, but everyone else could see it :P
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i wont vote yes or no either way, but to me it makes sense that an elf's wings should show at all times when equipped. it would look way tacky though for me to always be running around on my stingray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wings I can understand.
    Swords mayhaps it's on your back or something. xD
    But untamed stingrays?
    Where the heck is that going to be?
    (O.o) floating on top of your head?
    That would be unfair to all the other races. b:shocked
    Since then it could be used to cover the character so that it's harder to figure out who it is.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It has happened to me in all three classes. its fun flying with nothing there. looks creepy but fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Only the elf wings, and only if those are in an angel-like shape i.e closed in the back. If you get what I mean.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol theres a thread on this already i've posted in the other one so ill post on this one also lol. i like the idea to see the wings on the wing elf class it'd make them look more like angels when the clerics well they do heal us and bring us back to the life lol kinda seem like a angel to me. but for any other class i'd have to say it just wouldn't look right on us but only the wing elf class i like it'd be nice if they did bring that into the game b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    But untamed stingrays?
    Where the heck is that going to be?

On the back too, it's a cape. Then all the barbs can run around saying "I am Batman"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nabunaga - Lost City
    Nabunaga - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    In a way i agree with this suggestion.PWI should introduce a cape system for added fashion as well as gear inhancement.

Wings and Swords, hmmm... well humans and elves can keep but the main problem is the untamed. They can't put on their back a huge gryphon or dragon whatever.. but how bout.. for the untamed... Mount animal becomes a follower that doesn't fight just like all class pets but these ones you can ride to fly?

hmmm... this is only an idea.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    In a way i agree with this suggestion.PWI should introduce a cape system for added fashion as well as gear inhancement.

Wings and Swords, hmmm... well humans and elves can keep but the main problem is the untamed. They can't put on their back a huge gryphon or dragon whatever.. but how bout.. for the untamed... Mount animal becomes a follower that doesn't fight just like all class pets but these ones you can ride to fly?

hmmm... this is only an idea.

*Thinks about drake* That's one huge freaking following pet there b:shocked.

I'd never be able to click on you. Oh and btw, what annoying sound would it make?b:chuckle

I agree that the elves should have a choice about having their wings visible all the time or not. The other classes... I just don't think it's doable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Necrophius - Heavens Tear
    Necrophius - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, it's a glitch. Just walk it off. *trips on elf wings* OOF!
  • LadyRatatosk - Dreamweaver
    LadyRatatosk - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh and btw, what annoying sound would it make?b:chuckle

"Rawr! Imma dinosaur!" b:chuckle

Anyway, I like the idea, but I don't think it's practical. If everyone had their mounts/swords/wings showing all the time, it would create A LOT of lag. It's bad enough already with glowing armor, pets, and genies, so let's not make it worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Courage Is The Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality