Shadou cub skills

High_Lord - Heavens Tear
High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Venomancer
hi i was just wondering wat skill i should replace with bash it has pounce, tough, pierce and flesh ream. or is flesh ream enough to hold aggro?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Heatwave Leader~
Post edited by High_Lord - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hi i was just wondering wat skill i should replace with bash it has pounce, tough, pierce and flesh ream. or is flesh ream enough to hold aggro?

Are you caster or fox form? If you are mostly human form, replace pierce, if you are mostly fox form, replace fleshream, imo.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Are you caster or fox form? If you are mostly fox form, replace pierce, if you are mostly fox form, replace fleshream, imo.

I think that's supposed to say "if you are mostly caster: replace pierce".
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Here is my cub's current set up: Bash lvl4, Flesh ream lvl4 (for that extra damage), tough lvl4, and pounce. I made a mistake in investing in Flesh ream, since I planned on replacing it with either Strong, Penetrate, or Reflect (last two for aggro).
    I am a caster Veno, solo most of the time.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Flesh Ream multiplies on the Cubs already low atk. I think you'd be happier with Howl which also generates significant aggro and multiplies on your atk instead.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    I think that's supposed to say "if you are mostly caster: replace pierce".

Thank you, yes, It is supposed to sya if human form replace pierce.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.