Minor but important suggestions

Asfer - Heavens Tear
Asfer - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hello, tell me what you think about these suggestion

Improve walking/running sounds. Make it more detailed like rustling when walking in grass, a bit of echo in a dungeon, etc.

Improve running animation. Self explanatory

You've given voice actors in ESO, so why not for PWI? Maybe spell casting voices or NON REPETITIVE Hello's, Hi's. What I mean by non repetitive is: It's different for every NPC like Elder says: "How do you do?" while Priest says: "May Pangu bless you." And please when employing voice actors don't employ just employ 2. And please don't make it sound like someone who has a bad accent with a blocked nose

More action text. Like:"Asfer has healed you for 1000000HP." or "Asfer has resurrected you."

More music. It is boring to listen to the same music over and over again!

Opening cinematic. It doesn't have to be CG it can be the Story trailer but make sure it's Mid to High Quality.

Polish released content. Don't bombard us with new bug ridden content. Refine on what you already have

Add Channels/Realms. It would reduce lag a lot.

Improve leveling 1-45 like in ESO. Such as improving the EXP that most quest give, add Quests that give you Spirit.

After the 'Rising Tide' expansion, fully release the game. Yes, yes I know it doesn't really matter but did you know this: It is legally possible for PWE to take all of our money and shut down the game. Reason? Because you have invested money in a prototype.

These are minor but important suggestions. This will really improve the game.
Want to know more about Forsaken World?
Then go to:
forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com
Post edited by Asfer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Gyncoologist - Dreamweaver
    Gyncoologist - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Whoa these are really good ideas. I should've included these in my ideas. All that stuff actually does make sense...a lottt of sense. CHeck out my suggestion thread :D.
  • Asfer - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Poke, push, bump.
    Then go to:
  • Gagarin - Dreamweaver
    Gagarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I Wholeheartedly agree with the walking/running sounds, the different music and the opening cg. maybe even some voice over acting would be cool too. But i definitely do not agree with time limits on the catshops. you obviously dont sell or buy much with your own shop. i work and do other things that take up most of my day usually. so what i do to make some extra money is set up a shop before i start my day, and check it when i get home. sometimes its 12 hours or more before i check it. so to have a time limit on it would be really disappointing. and i appreciate the fact that youre just trying to implement ideas that will reduce lag, but you would not only have to put a time limit on catshops, but also automatically log the players off when their half hour is up to get rid of lag. its just not reasonable if you really think about it
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    minor - perhaps
    implementing voice acting may be more trouble than just "minor"

nice - sure

important - no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Zirrila - Heavens Tear
    Zirrila - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I agree with the music(though you could just turn the sound off and listen to something else in the background), fixing stuff, channels(been saying we needed them since I joined this game) and releasing of the game.

But the running and voice acting...I just don't think they'll go for it. Probably won't go for the timer or the catshops either.

And what do you mean by improving leveling?
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    And what do you mean by improving leveling?
    make it go faster than it already does
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Zirrila - Heavens Tear
    Zirrila - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Faster? Getting to 45 is a piece of cake if someone knows what they're doing or has a guide to help them out. b:victory
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    lol.. don't even need a guide. just gotta do quests, leave the genie alone till higher levels (was never there to begin with), and of course do CS daily when you hit 30 - and BH daily once you hit 40. No sweat at all. I'm only sitting at 39 for now since I want to wait on my sister the cleric to get back from travel so we can run FB 39 together at level 39. Then I'll likely hit 41 after that in no time at all:

Turn in FB 39 (will hit 40 for this) -> Kill Khewy -> do CS -> do BH -> if not 41 yet, CS again after 12am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Asfer - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Based on your feedback I have edited the post. And the Catshop idea, it doesn't have to be 30 min. It could be an 1 hour - 3 hours.

And Admins fix my avatar!!!
    Then go to: