Comments

• Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ajani, seu nab pah =P b:laugh
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I got yukii's hh60, thorin's hh70 and some lowbies full molder set (he dropped some then quit and gave me the rest :3) all in like the first two weeks of this server... I had terrible drops on lost city... just a hh80 robe that pnut stole qq.

I remember when you dropped your stack of oracles at the start of the server and raaaaged
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I remember when you dropped your stack of oracles at the start of the server and raaaaged
    Lffy go play your botter and gold spamming game and leave the pwi forums alone!
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Continue playing the dead failed game, sucking up all your lifes savings and making you a total addict. Stop being Emo, it's ok that you can't quit....a lot can't. If you did, you'd have absolutely nothing to do but sit in your computer chair and twiddle your thumbs thinking about being 6x on PWI and how "kewl" you were. Lawl, scrubs ftl amirite? Now, run along to your failed server and continue saying "z0mg, we'll never be able to beat Kylin/Kingdom in TW....z0mg, Kylin/KD need to attack each other....z0mg, where's da PvP?....z0mg, this event made me OP yet I still suck and never PvP'ed 'til 9x and event gear came out and I'm a dumb BR....z0mg, the not-to-be-named-game is so full of botters and gold sellers, go back to it...z0mg, grow some balls and TW against us....z00000000000000000000000000mg 1337SK3373RS"....etc.

Boredom ftw, chyeah.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Continue playing the dead failed game, sucking up all your lifes savings and making you a total addict. Stop being Emo, it's ok that you can't quit....a lot can't. If you did, you'd have absolutely nothing to do but sit in your computer chair and twiddle your thumbs thinking about being 6x on PWI and how "kewl" you were. Lawl, scrubs ftl amirite? Now, run along to your failed server and continue saying "z0mg, we'll never be able to beat Kylin/Kingdom in TW....z0mg, Kylin/KD need to attack each other....z0mg, where's da PvP?....z0mg, this event made me OP yet I still suck and never PvP'ed 'til 9x and event gear came out and I'm a dumb BR....z0mg, the not-to-be-named-game is so full of botters and gold sellers, go back to it...z0mg, grow some balls and TW against us....z00000000000000000000000000mg 1337SK3373RS"....etc.

Boredom ftw, chyeah.

Wow I wonder how much time you spent writing that, also check your date you spent every waking minute leveling your **** up to level 91 you don't have a life ahahab:chuckle
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So first he oracled all the way to 91 now he needs to "check his date" because he "spent every waking minute leveling" to 91
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow I wonder how much time you spent writing that, also check your date you spent every waking minute leveling your **** up to level 91 you don't have a life ahahab:chuckle

It takes me endless hours, like QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ-marathon over it. My date? Sec....let me call Fiya and ask her, lawl. As for leveling, yeah I was slow. Seeing as I didn't do anything for like a month besides dailies since I was hella bored. /next
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    locking for flames. If we see this behavior repeated by certain individuals we will have to remove some forum privileges. Keep it civil!
This discussion has been closed.