How many of you didn't open the Supply Stash after lvl 45???

Options
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
i just wanted to know how many of u know what it contains and after lvl 50 do i need to use perfect hammer every time to open it?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i just wanted to know how many of u know what it contains and after lvl 50 do i need to use perfect hammer every time to open it?

You need a hammer to open at level 50 and 80. So in total you would need 2 hammers.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nephandus - Heavens Tear
    Nephandus - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Umm, just to clarify... You only need the Hammer @ 50 and 80.

I had that same misunderstanding about it.

I did the 50 but I will not be doing the 80...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oooh but christmas blessing and mirages lol...i liked it when hammers were 500k but now ppl r selling for 2m...v.v
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i havent even opened the next box after 45 ( and im 63 now lol ) the hammers cost too much (they should make it so that the hammer can be used twice, anyone agree? b:victory)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I opened my Level 50 Supply Stash with a hammer that cost me 496k quite a while back. Just a few days ago, I bought myself the Christmas Tome for 650k. Right now I have no intentions of opening the Level 80 Supply Stash unless the gold drops down to something reasonable, which is doubtful, what with the coin boxes and all.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was one of the lucky ones who opened my lv50 stash with a 490k hammer. Currently my level 80 stash remains, and will remain, unopened.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Got my hammers for 440k, 450k for my veno and 550k for my barb (bought this one during orb sale I believe).
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hammer = 500k

30 mirages = 600k+

blessing = 500k

ah the good times of low gold prices...
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol i still havent opened mine xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I didnt. was not worth it for me.
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yeaz i dont think spendin 10 dollars on something like THAT is worth it xD.

spendin it on wings or a 50 mounts IS xD.
    best thing to do i buy it ingame xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Level 80 here, still haven't opened my lvl 50 supply stash.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    me too i havent open my 80 supply stack
    unless someone kind want to sell it to me for 1mil b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Is there any way to sell the supply stash to an npc? 'cause I'm never gonna open mine... (can't imagine why I'd need to: +10vit tome > Christmas Blessing, I get too many chips from the cube already, and TT60 was and is better than the supply stash weapons).
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    30 mirages at 20k each + christmas tome at around 500k means your level 80 supply stash is worth around 1.1m Until gold drops below the 220k mark, opening a level 80 supply stash is actually a loss in coin.

Fun fact, during mid-event/sale I worked out for my veno at 5x it was actually cheaper for me to "buy" all the stash rewards. A nice WOF, 1 flawless cit, 40 chips, 5 do-all and enough jj event food to far out-do the charms came to around 2m, with the WOF easily being sellable to fund a decent arbour, with hammers costing 2.2m on average.

Someone needs to consider how these things impact new players, who are pwi's future player base and profit income.
  • Feyrnd - Sanctuary
    Feyrnd - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Is there any way to sell the supply stash to an npc? 'cause I'm never gonna open mine... (can't imagine why I'd need to: +10vit tome > Christmas Blessing, I get too many chips from the cube already, and TT60 was and is better than the supply stash weapons).

you can npc the stash
    and btw, i only open my lvl50 stash when i was lvl83 i believe, and that is with free hammer my friend gave me
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I did... when gold was about 120k.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hammer = 500k

30 mirages = 600k+

blessing = 500k

ah the good times of low gold prices...

the gold prices can suck a fat one.....

greedy people and their insatiable urge to have more and more money
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Still haven't opened mine. getting mad of it... -.-
    but if hammers will stay on such high price... it isn't going to happen in the near future...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • iceknave
    iceknave Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not much of a point. My +3 Wheel of Fate with double flawless shards already has average damage greater than General Summer's Magic Sword even taking into account the +1 to attack level. Better off spending the money that would have gone for a hammer to getting something else or getting orbs (when they go down in price a bit) to further upgrade the wheel of fate, since I can later use that weapon on another character.

55 nets a charm (don't use charms, still have the charms from earlier in the safe), 60 nets some do all cards (don't do cube of fate), 65 nets a flawless shard (already got a few shards of that level + shard prices are all over the place, but still pretty cheap to get), 70 nets some chips (already got some from the event), and 80 needs another hammer.
    Induction ID (Doomsbog): 3080068X031808024008351Z3f4d22
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What exactly will be in the supply stash at 80+ besdies christmas blessing
    b:shocked
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the gold prices can suck a fat one.....

greedy people and their insatiable urge to have more and more money

you mean unlike the greedy coin sellers that want cheap gold so they make even more money?

Higher gold prices benefit greedy gold sellers
    Lower gold prices benefit the greedy coin sellers
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Still haven't opened mine. getting mad of it... -.-
    but if hammers will stay on such high price... it isn't going to happen in the near future...

Don't be mad~ The magic hamster is level 64 and still haven't opened the level 50 one. (>.<)'
    apparently darksniper didn't open it and he's level 80 O.o'
    What exactly will be in the supply stash at 80+ besdies christmas blessing

A weapon. =O
    and some mirages I think.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I opened it at lvl 50 but when I got to 80 I sat on the stash...then decided to npc that pc of ****. I wanted the extra bank spot and that particular tome is useless. I then sold the 5 gold needed for the hammer.