Newbie want to know about drop item ^^

Options
forsena123
forsena123 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
im archer.. and need to find 5 disguise skins for bank quest.. anyone know what monster drop it? near archer town.. please let me know hehee thankss..b:chuckle

and 1 more question.. archer buff fire is good againts water monster? or the buff fire added more dmg to all monster?
Post edited by forsena123 on

Comments

• Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Check this for drops.

I don't know much about archers, but usually fire would be good
    against metal. The elements circle goes like this:
    Fire>Metal>Wood>Earth>Water>Fire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The Fire buff adds fire damage to all attacks (Standard attacks at least, not sure about skills.)

How much damage that equates to on the mob depends on their defense, so if you deal 100 phys dmg and the fire buff adds 10 dmg for example normally.
    You might deal
    115dmg (100phys + 15 fire) to a metal mob because they are weak vs fire
    105dmg (100phys + 5 fire) to a fire mob because they are strong vs fire
    110dmg (100phys + 10 fire) to any other mob due to no strengths or weaknesses.
    (Note: numbers just randomly chosen to emphasize the point, I have no idea how much the fire buff actually helps.)
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    disguise skins drop all over
  • Koltrast - Sanctuary
    Koltrast - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There's a reason it's rare to see a decently levelled archer running around without a glowy orange hand.

Investigation by the higher level archers shows the fire buff adds damage to every attack that uses only 1 piece of ammo, and that includes both normal attacks and most skills.

As noted by Alerean, it does more damage against some monsters than others, but it's always adding at least a little extra damage for basically free since it's a ten minute buff.
  • LeGaCYBarB - Harshlands
    LeGaCYBarB - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Disguise skins drop from undead monsters such as Skeletons, Ghouls, and more. Kill the skeletons, or those midgets as i call em near orchid temple.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There's a reason it's rare to see a decently levelled archer running around without a glowy orange hand.

Investigation by the higher level archers shows the fire buff adds damage to every attack that uses only 1 piece of ammo, and that includes both normal attacks and most skills.

As noted by Alerean, it does more damage against some monsters than others, but it's always adding at least a little extra damage for basically free since it's a ten minute buff.

um so why don't they run around with glowy orange paws?

"Other players can see the fire damage part of blazing arrow cause a "Resist" even though you don't see this resist on your screen."

Doesn't that mean that your still dealing damage?

Also is it okie if I give them glowy blue paws?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Koltrast - Sanctuary
    Koltrast - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    um so why don't they run around with glowy orange paws?

Cos elfs don't have paws at all, silly Hamsta.

Re-read if you missed the double negative, or to rephrase: There's a reason most archers do run around with glowy orange hands.
    "Other players can see the fire damage part of blazing arrow cause a "Resist" even though you don't see this resist on your screen."

Doesn't that mean that your still dealing damage?

Obviously not on that example, it was a fire immune mob which was kinda the point. But yes, on a non-fire resistant mob, you're still causing damage (and in that one, it's only the fire damage it was resisting).
    Also is it okie if I give them glowy blue paws?

Noooo! Cute elf hands! No paws!

But yes, frostblade buff is very nice for archers, we likes it yes yes yes. It has about the same effect, except it's water damage of course. If there's a wizzie my party, I always bug 'em for it.