Archer's Endgame (Dream) Weapon/Armor

Options
Bigbux - Dreamweaver
Bigbux - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
I'm just wondering what you guys are aiming for when you reach your endgame part of your PWI life :P

-Which Weapon are you aiming for/Willing to spend money on?
-What Armors are you aiming for/Willing to spend money on?
-When will you start spending money on expensive armors/weapons?

ps. I'm asking this because I myself have no idea what to aim for. I'm using decent armors with a refined +1 TT60 xbow (before that i made my +4 penetrator..waste) =]
I'm wondering when I would start to settle with my armors and such so I don't spend too much and "level out" my armors/weapon.
Post edited by Bigbux - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm not a archer, but this would be an interesting end game gear.
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=0a7013765dfa8812 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • FunkyP - Lost City
    FunkyP - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Ah, yes, silly me! Let's have all our archers run around with gear that requires as much money as a car, and let's use fists while we're at it. Brilliant idea.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

The ideal archer gear from a Blademaster's point of view b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i guess i'll bite...

warsoul bow
    event helm
    ranked top
    ranked leg
    event boot
    event/past gold belt
    99 bracer
    99 neck
    ranked ring
    lunar ring
    event tome
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Why light armour?

Edit: nvm, only seen the plate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Yeah, but the actual life you would get is nowhere near that high as the stones on PWI give 10 vita, not 20.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That's why I only put two per armor.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

ya but why not use oe magic deffense belt or neck cuz mages would still one shot u end game with ice dragon.i have 10k maggic deffense and some mages ice dragon still hits me for 16k.....
  • DevoL - Lost City
    DevoL - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Holy Path away or stunning arrow, Black Ice takes like 5 years to cast. Get to 95 already cbastor
    b:bye
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol i rlly do need to do that ...been 94 for like 5 months..just need to start grinding again i guess.i was just gona Cash shop and then get a bunch of oracles from tokens but event is overb:cry
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That's why I only put two per armor.

Ah, it's kinda fun to mess around with that calculator.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ya but why not use oe magic deffense belt or neck cuz mages would still one shot u end game with ice dragon.i have 10k maggic deffense and some mages ice dragon still hits me for 16k.....

because x2 LionHeart = -.05 interval bonus effect.

But why not 2 CV rings? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    black ice can come out fast with sutra + chi pots or simply just sutra + frostblade before casting black ice. at any rate, a mage still hurts whatever he/she chooses to cast at you after undine strike. i've dully noted that i'm currently 2-3shot by 9x mages b:sad

on a less serious note, my endgame weapon is Asterelle b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    because x2 LionHeart = -.05 interval bonus effect.

But why not 2 CV rings? b:question

more stats and more mdef with nb ring.

mages **** archers seeing as we have the worst defense endgame. gotta go against a mage with the mentality "kill before stun wears off ;p"

if the mage has no chi then they are easy but if they got full vigor look for the combo:

undine > seal > sutra > small skill > earth or water ulti > mid skills
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

mages **** archers seeing as we have the worst defense endgame. gotta go against a mage with the mentality "kill before stun wears off ;p"

if the mage has no chi then they are easy but if they got full vigor look for the combo:

cool, good reply.i sort of knew that but i mean if the mage gets you first your dead and plus i mean..my friend which uses maggic deffense belts and neck only gets hit from bm and wb like 400-1.5k....unless its a wb ulti.he has the same phy deffense as me and same hp, he is a big Cash shopper though xD
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

i would really like to see an archer like that ....

With an attack rate so high it would be awesome to see ..... constant triple spark b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Nicoal - Dreamweaver
    Nicoal - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    proud to say i'm the owner of the second on my list as my dream weapon =)

i have a frostcovered bow, it only has one socket but ideally it would have 2, i want 2 drakeflame stones, but atm i can only put an immac garnet, sooner it will be a perfect garnet. Refining is to +6 at the moment, and when i have more money hopefully to +10. at least +8.

For my dream weapon, i want the warsoul bow. Who doesn't? I'd get it +12 (of course) and i'd put 2 drakeflame stones in it. =)
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Im not really a fanatic of the frost bow.. Yea it looks cool but it debuffs ya too.. n in PVP been debuff.. tend to hurt more than a small spike.. plus it can cost 10m+ n its just better to save up n get yarself n END GAME weapon.. such as lunar
    +12 ANY weapon hurts.. no matter ur using rocks as ammo...
    Be honest lunar bow would be my favorite.. maybe 100 xbow which it has way so much atack.. but yea.. GL farming 4 9x xbows n gettin the mat xD
    b:chuckle U be lving from 90-100 just in HH to farm that xbow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Im not really a fanatic of the frost bow.. Yea it looks cool but it debuffs ya too.. n in PVP been debuff.. tend to hurt more than a small spike.. plus it can cost 10m+ n its just better to save up n get yarself n END GAME weapon.. such as lunar
    Be honest lunar bow would be my favorite.. maybe 100 xbow which it has way so much atack.. but yea.. GL farming 4 9x xbows n gettin the mat xD

Oh, but I saw someone with Punishing Thunder just yesterday. Though, it was a member of the faction that owns 3/4ths of the TW lands.

• Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Or a mega cash shopper *cough*S*cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

just run away!!

actually i have the TT100...but thanks for the goodluck b:chuckle
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Oh, but I saw someone with Punishing Thunder just yesterday. Though, it was a member of the faction that owns 3/4ths of the TW lands.

that would be me
    Or a mega cash shopper *cough*S*cough*

no im not a mega cash shopper...more like im a mega poor dude...who emptied out his bank completely and put mabye $50 for anni pack opening spree (mind you i got 1 plat charm...)...

my TT100 was only successful due to the people i had to help me farm runs day in day out...many runs a day too for some days
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options

o.o i didnt see u where were u
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    o.o i didnt see u where were u

Ah, I saw it while I was in Thousand Streams. Not that I was there for long, as I ported from Arch, then flew to Chin Le and back and ported back to Archosaur.