Tailor skill

Options
KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear
KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Since its becoming almost impossible to find any rough fur at lv 60, I'm wanting to trade my 3* Glowing Cuisses with 5 hp regen, 4 sockets, and 3 low citrine shards for a 2* glowing cuisses.

I need lv4 tailor skill so I can make my molds b:cry

I've got everything else but I've made like 7 vanilla GC's and I've exhausted my mats, can't find more, and the AH has them selling at 1m. Totally lame, but I have other things to trade with as well. Just need 2* glowing cuisses, assuming I don't need to make them myself. I'm going back in game now and gonna tele this (in much fewer words :P)
I Aim To Misbehave
Post edited by KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dekunutter - Harshlands
    Dekunutter - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I've the same problem. I have my skill bar full but I can't level my tailoring skill to level 4 either cause I can't afford the mats! Plus farming them takes faaar too long. It's a stupid aspect to the game :[
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I've the same problem. I have my skill bar full but I can't level my tailoring skill to level 4 either cause I can't afford the mats! Plus farming them takes faaar too long. It's a stupid aspect to the game :[

Some people get it on their first try. I did get all stuff except one on first try and the rest on 8th. At lvl80 you have to do gear for each skill 6 x 2* and i got 3 on first try. For the rest i dont have any mats yet :)
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Nephandus - Heavens Tear
    Nephandus - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Tougher for the Blacksmith one... you need Rough Fur to make Copper and the 2* Bow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Because I am in college again full-time, I am unable to play as aggressively as I had over the past several months, I have tried to attain Tailor/6 and every other CraftingSkill/5 (bars are all 40/40 or 45/45), but cannot either find the NPC for Quest's to attain the next level Craft or I am just unaware of how to find them. Any can assist? Do all these derive from Arch or must I try2find the Quests/NPC's in other cities? Your direction is greatly appreciated. b:pleased

Simple direction is all that I need (NPC/city), thanks kindly
    edited October 2009
    Options
    luvs2play wrote: »
    Because I am in college again full-time, I am unable to play as aggressively as I had over the past several months, I have tried to attain Tailor/6 and every other CraftingSkill/5 (bars are all 40/40 or 45/45), but cannot either find the NPC for Quest's to attain the next level Craft or I am just unaware of how to find them. Any can assist? Do all these derive from Arch or must I try2find the Quests/NPC's in other cities? Your direction is greatly appreciated. b:pleased

Simple direction is all that I need (NPC/city), thanks kindly

Are you level 80 yet?

That is where I am at, all set to go, but not 80... =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    (T.T)'

There always is the backup plan of going to west arch and buying the rough furs for a ridiculous price from catshops....
    b:sadb:cryb:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Are you level 80 yet?

That is where I am at, all set to go, but not 80... =(

Also @ luvs2play I suggest the Perfect world wiki.
    Theres a section there on manufacturing skills.

Also I believe a thread of this type belongs in the crafting nook.
    (O.o)

aw dang nooes~~~ double posts?
    DX I swear I hit edit. (>.<)'
    aw dang I hit quote instead. D:

(>.<) Gaaaaahhhhh I don't want to quote Nephandus~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
    Sowwys green meeny panda who happens to eat with spoons~~~
    DX
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    (>.<) Gaaaaahhhhh I don't want to quote Nephandus~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
    Sowwys green meeny panda who happens to eat with spoons~~~
    DX

Muwahahaha I have trapped the elusive Hamsta, have at you then...

=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]