Options
2»

Comments

• supersmashbrother
    supersmashbrother Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mharris wrote: »
    I am in the 7x lvls now and have had many friends give up on BM class to start a veno saying that it's a better coin and tank class. I was very dissapointed when an update broke my genie's lure ability, I used to be able to pick one at a time out of a mob now aggro whole group. In TT runs some ppl have a very wierd way do divide drops and seems that BM class is last on list, even though on all bosses are right beside tank (barb) which gets first pick. As for suicide as soon as barb dies aggro is transferred to BM if not stealing aggro already and by that time all in squad are running away. Each class has definte advantages and disadvantages, just kinda partial to being a human...lol since I am pretty sure humans made this game.
    Earthflame still works as a single mob pull ability (I use it right now). I have one zeal genie that I switch with my main genie any time we don't have a veno in the group... which happens often enough.

-SSB
  • ibbies
    ibbies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    -sigh- another bm in a pve server.........make a bm in a pvp server.....hit 70......get 3000000 hours red then tell us about how bms suck.....sheesh........b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well think of the bright side :)

at least psychics will be replacing mages and maybe archers?

assassins will be replacing err... fist / sword bms? b:laugh

by the way, sword bms are crucial in TW
    who else is going to run into a group of people spamming their flashy skills that only hit single targets
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • ibbies
    edited September 2009
    Options
    At lower levels, when playing around with other characters, bm's do seem really worthless. But, once you get to a higher level (9x), and get some good gear, then bm's are one of the best. Any level bm that knows their class well, can do equal to or better than other classes.

i agree....especially when you restat to all weapon......and triple spark.....hf+fists+double spark=good game.....OR hf+glacial spike+axes aoe...=once again....good game
  • ibbies
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mharris wrote: »
    I am in the 7x lvls now and have had many friends give up on BM class to start a veno saying that it's a better coin and tank class. I was very dissapointed when an update broke my genie's lure ability, I used to be able to pick one at a time out of a mob now aggro whole group. In TT runs some ppl have a very wierd way do divide drops and seems that BM class is last on list, even though on all bosses are right beside tank (barb) which gets first pick. As for suicide as soon as barb dies aggro is transferred to BM if not stealing aggro already and by that time all in squad are running away. Each class has definte advantages and disadvantages, just kinda partial to being a human...lol since I am pretty sure humans made this game.

harris theres a reason why people put you last on the list rofl....if i remember properly you were that **** **** lvl 60 bm in lvl 30 rep gear rofl
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I refuse to run a TT without a BM. I must have one because it is the BM that saves me with that ranged skill that they have when a barb misses catching. BMs are forever saving my squishy **** when I take more mobs than I can kill. b:chuckle A good BM is like a good Cleric, you always want them around because you know they do a stellar job.
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Bms are really useful in pk. My friend and I always pk together and the enemy usually doesnt even get to me because of the stuns b:victory
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Damn - as I read your BM mantra I got a huge, patriotic lump in my throat.....
    I caught myself screamin in my mind GO! GO! GO! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    I was in a fevered pitch and could have attacked anyone approaching me from behind. I was fired up! I was ready to go!

DAMN IT!! The server is down for maintenance!!!!

I knew i heard it before. LOL

Such a great poem, I'm gonna print it out and hang it above my monitor.
    All BMs should recite it with their hand on their heart before logging in.
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    >_> Dude that made this post is an uuuber newb lol
    Ok, Heaven's Flame + Extreme Poison, Let's time this right with a Demon Cleric DD'ing, a Demon wizard, oh, let's throw in a Demon Archer. Next step, Let's all get on vent! :D Next step, let me get Heaven's Flame ready. Ook, Everyone Spark Now!! Everyone Sparks, I drop Heavens Flame and X poison. They did more dmg in 3 seconds than in the past minute. That's why BM's are useful, they add dmg to the DD's, massive dmg if used correctly. ALSO, If I am around, the cleric has a body guard. A bodyguard with 3 friggin maxed out stuns! They will always be alright. Oh, btw, I'm lvl 81 and Tanked Gaurnob and Polearm a couple days ago with one bad **** cleric. It's called max physical marrow, try it out. xD
    Also as long as I get the first hit and spam my skills non stop on a boss, I will hold agro. I've held agro with even some of the baddest archers and wizards DD'ing. Although! A Demon wizard/archer cold probably pull agro if they really wanted to.