BM Infliction Genie

Options
Stun - Heavens Tear
Stun - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
Hi,

I'm a lv 32 Blademaster and I chose the Dual Swords/Blades path.

Since my genie reached lv 10 (Too low, I know b:pleased ), I want to assign her some skills. As far, I never used my Genie. And I hope it will make things easier for me.

I've read many Genie build things, but I never really found an answer on my main question: Which skills should I learn it, where do I put the Attribute points and where to put the Affinity points?

Hope you can answer my questions,

Cheers b:victory
Post edited by Stun - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What do you want your genie to do exactly. Choices include healing you, boosting speed, protecting against magic, damage dealing, amping damage, taking agro and plenty more. Decide on what role you want your genie to play.
  • Stun - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think, for a BM, Healing is quite clever. And doing damage too.
    I don't need boosting movement speed, or so.. I mainly focus on PVE. What can you suggest me?
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think, for a BM, Healing is quite clever. And doing damage too.
    I don't need boosting movement speed, or so.. I mainly focus on PVE. What can you suggest me?

PvE skills- Tree of Protection, Tangling Mire, Holy Path, Extreme Poison&Lightning Chaser (for bosses), Wind Shield, Alpha Male, and I'm sure I'm missing a lot of useful ones. It all comes down to the specific purpose you want the genie to serve.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Tree I stayed away from ( pre change ) for the simple reason of sick of it ticking away at my charm on me

To add to the list above me, Balance is a must have for any BM IMHO. pop phys marr and clicking that on any mob that is opening with a magic attack leaves them doing almost no dmg to you, and you have your phys up. ( yes I am using this in place of magic marr I know )

Relentless Courage took a huge nerf, but if built into the correct genie still is almost as good as the old version. Increasing attack speed is great for your PVE as well as PVP encounters

just my opinion
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have two genies
    My first has Tree of Protection, Extreme Poison, Tangling Mire, and Blinding Sand. Excellent for grinding.
    My other genie has, Balance, Thunderstorm, WindShield, and the Zeal starting skill for single pulling mobs. (use this one for pulling and tanking in parties.)
  • Stun - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ok, thanks alot b:pleased