BM money sink

Options
XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
i have a BM lvl 61 iand i have almost no money.
I try o grind but i cant find any mobs with good drops.
and also my hp goes quick. i dont wanna have to buy a hp charm every time i grind for coin.

i dont no what to grind on

pls help
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
Post edited by XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Beefchicken - Heavens Tear
    Beefchicken - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was in the same boat you were in. Here's what I did for money:

-If you carry money on you (even if its a small amount), dump them all into the bank. The money from quests should also be dumped into the bank as soon as possible. (Helps prevent impulse buying too)
    -If you're spending money on skills, don't rush to max them.
    -Collect some mats and sell them to catshops in West Archosaur.

As for grinding:

-Make LifePowder (Heals 50HP/sec for 10min) and Focus Powder (Heals 50MP/sec for 10min) or Flourish Orb (Heals 50HP&MP/sec for 10 min). Diamond Sutra helps too. Saves you money from buying pots from the apothecary.
    -Since you're lv61, you could beat up Foxwing Supremes. Alternatively, you could revisit the mobs required from a previous quest and do the same.

Hope it helps
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    From 58-63 Foxwing Supremes are some of the best and easiest kills you have. Easier if you use fists, but should still work with others. Get the ones near the 3 beginning cities, and they are non-aggro. Move up right next to them, stun or interrupt any casts they might make. Killing is quick, and with xp scroll earns around 25% of your level in an hour. That was the best grinding I had for my BM, miss those times b:sad
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and also my hp goes quick. i dont wanna have to buy a hp charm every time i grind for coin.

pls help

1. get a cleric and go aoe grind. thats decent money on the right mobs, also good xp.

2. pick mats and flowers and sell them.

3. merchant

4. get a picture of any of the gms with a donkey if u know what i mean
    From 58-63 Foxwing Supremes are some of the best and easiest kills you have. Easier if you use fists, but should still work with others. Get the ones near the 3 beginning cities, and they are non-aggro. Move up right next to them, stun or interrupt any casts they might make. Killing is quick, and with xp scroll earns around 25% of your level in an hour. That was the best grinding I had for my BM, miss those times b:sad

there is a reason to choose bm and as soon as i got highland cleave i refuse to grind on single target. people should just realise... its more effecient on anylvl
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Derako - Dreamweaver
    Derako - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Best way to make cash.

Sell Gold, it is approx 400k on my server.

Go do those free zen offers and sell the gold, i made 1.2 million off of one offer form Superrewards.

Highly worth it and you don't have to use an HP charm :D

-Derako
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    um... yeah... grind on uh... those things... you know... o.o

kill foxwings though... and uh... yeah... sell dqs... I just npced them

if you really wanna save money...
    -get hp from sutra
    -don't buy hp pots... I don't think you need any
    -don't use skills exept maybe draw blood

or you can just leech off zhens til level 70ish.... for seaweed aoe grinding...

OR... sell healing orbs as subs b:chuckle

[edited] I just noticed how much I use '...'s?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • BladesFury - Heavens Tear
    BladesFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To avoid magic damage, learn shadowless kick. Unequip ur weapon and shadowless kick a channeling mob before moving in with ur weapons. This will cancel the magic damage and they will revert back to physical damage. Kill them fast enough before they start their channeling skills again.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I'm 99% sure you are broke because you are doing Dragon Quests.

STOP DOING THEM. Sell the DQ, don't waste your time. You should make at least 50k per hour of grinding after pots and repairs.... hell you're 61.. grind on foxwing supremes... I can't see how you're broke at lvl 61.

Also, stop doing your crazy stone for a few days... grind the xp instead.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • DeathFury - Harshlands
    DeathFury - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I suggest:

1. Grind (this is the best way for me, cause it gives money and exp)

2. Sell DQ items (Michael is right, sell DQ items, and don't do D.Quest even if u like it)

3. Make you're manufacturing skills high (to avoid buying armors, weapons, pots, ornaments.....just grind or look for the required mats then create your weapon, armor, etc)

may this suggestions guide you to make money easier^^

-DeathFury
  • Phuzzz - Sanctuary
    Phuzzz - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

pls help

well I agree coz I was in the same problem, but always keep in mind, this is a f2p game that is made this way, it is almost impossible to survive in the game at higher lvls without boutique items , exp scrolls, etc etc.. basically the higher lvl you get the more expenses, like the "couple of millions" prices for high lvl skills, is it possible to grind 5 mil coins on every skill you need? that would take ages, maybe spend your time on TT runs "might" help lol, basically I just started selling gold b:cry
  • Ritari - Harshlands
    Ritari - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Personally i think you should first farm the mats for getting more bank space.
    After that just do quests and dump all the mats you pick along the way on the bank.
    Once bank starts to get full make a catshop.

This is how i made money i have currently 1150k
    I lost a lot of money when i bought mount (1250k) and clothes (530k)b:cry
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, I don't remember if these mobs are 60-65 or 65-69. The Prisoners near Tusk Town. I use to AoE grind them at the hut near tusk town. Four of them spawn very frequently, you can get an oracle for extra Xp. They are physical attack only, altho they do run away so you gotta learn to stun and max that AoE stun out. I use to make tons of money grinding these guys, and with aura+marrow physical they could barely scratch me. Sell all the drops besides Pots, and use your sutra to heal FFS.

BM's don't have great magic defense unless they use there marrow. But your physical defense is high as hell and with max physical marrow it's even higher. ALWAYS try and find physical only mobs to grind on as a BM. It is a whooole lot quicker to make money AoE grinding half a dozen physical mobs than one flying magic mob at a time. Oh, I think I actually went back to Sundown town and grinded on dustwraiths 8 at a time for money too.

At my level I can make 400-500k an hour and 10-14% exp. People are always like wtf O_O
    It's called AoE grinding and using tactics, I stun and AoE, I don't let 10-20 mobs beat the **** out of me, that is a quick way to die. SWDGY you use too many ...'s xD
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    try being cleric , we are much more expensive b:cry
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

pls help

bro... lol... if ure any decent at aoe grinding... u can easily make money.. easiest money for a bm and if u have a cleric with u or your own pocket cleric... even easier...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, I don't remember if these mobs are 60-65 or 65-69. The Prisoners near Tusk Town. I use to AoE grind them at the hut near tusk town. Four of them spawn very frequently, you can get an oracle for extra Xp. They are physical attack only, altho they do run away so you gotta learn to stun and max that AoE stun out. I use to make tons of money grinding these guys, and with aura+marrow physical they could barely scratch me. Sell all the drops besides Pots, and use your sutra to heal FFS.

BM's don't have great magic defense unless they use there marrow. But your physical defense is high as hell and with max physical marrow it's even higher. ALWAYS try and find physical only mobs to grind on as a BM. It is a whooole lot quicker to make money AoE grinding half a dozen physical mobs than one flying magic mob at a time. Oh, I think I actually went back to Sundown town and grinded on dustwraiths 8 at a time for money too.

At my level I can make 400-500k an hour and 10-14% exp. People are always like wtf O_O
    It's called AoE grinding and using tactics, I stun and AoE, I don't let 10-20 mobs beat the **** out of me, that is a quick way to die. SWDGY you use too many ...'s xD

>:O I MAY sound pissed in the following but I'm not >:O

um... you have a lot of wrong information there

1. you can't aoe grind prisoners there's not that many and they're range
    2. only 3 spawn there
    3. it's called justice orders, not oracles
    4. they don't "barely scratch you" because of your def, they do that because they're range mobs. RANGE MOBS DO 1/2 DAMAGE WHEN YOU'RE CLOSE
    5. 400k-500k and 10-14% / hour? wtf lies...
    6. b:shutup I don't usually get killed by 10-20 lol :P
    sometimes I lag or forget to push though >.>
    7. Only I can say I use too many ...s b:angry b:beatup
    8. clannad is cool b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • ibbies
    ibbies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    try being cleric , we are much more expensive b:cry

NAH NAH NAH NEE NOOR TAAM SUX PEEENNNOOORRR