NOTICE: Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    close PW launcher then re-open

I've been having some issues already... its not even popping up that I have a new patch to download. So I'm doing the manual patch atm....
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Salazina - Sanctuary
    Salazina - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:angryme 2
  • Salazina - Sanctuary
    Salazina - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PG 34 FTWb:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've been having some issues already... its not even popping up that I have a new patch to download. So I'm doing the manual patch atm....

actually if you continue repeatedly opening closing reopening it will eventually
    i did this same time as downloading manual and it finally went through
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I only see the 2 new servers have ping
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    actually if you continue repeatedly opening closing reopening it will eventually
    i did this same time as downloading manual and it finally went through

lol good to know.... xD thanks. but the manual patch actually just finished :P I'll keep that in mind for next time ^^
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • miand
    miand Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmm got the patch downloaded but now it says update server under maintenance so still cant get in
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009

they are all ping pongin here b:pleased
  • iove
    iove Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    QQ Port
    Open Sesame! ... please?
  • seti1
    seti1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok, ran the manual patched. Closed and reopened the launcher and now it tells me the "Update server is under maintenance...Please do try again later."

????
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009

lmao @ the quote from Sticky xD that's awesome. sorry just had to say it lol b:chuckle
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Omega_Shift - Heavens Tear
    Omega_Shift - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Can't remember but is Jolly Old Jones suppose to be in the starting area still?
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    For me the only servers that have ping are Dreamweaver, Harslands and Heaven's Tear. I have repeatedly opened and closed the client in hopes of this changing. The only thing that's changed has been the ping time on those servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
    edited October 2009
    lol good to know.... xD thanks. but the manual patch actually just finished :P I'll keep that in mind for next time ^^

._. -gets shovel out- You!!...
    yeah loader was going faster then manual then i closed manual and now .....loader is like ...3/4 OF!!!!! 1/4
    Retired Sage.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    miand wrote: »
    hmm got the patch downloaded but now it says update server under maintenance so still cant get in

Same here, having that issue toob:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you get the "update server under maint.."

Click the upd.settings button and switch update servers.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hay guys....it's like a ghost world outside of Arch on DW. :D
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Zazuma - Dreamweaver
    Zazuma - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    why can i never get download speeds like this any other time 1.2MB/sec is nice
  • dash34
    dash34 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Mine says update server under maintance please do try again late..How many others say thatb:shocked
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    ._. -gets shovel out- You!!...
    yeah loader was going faster then manual then i closed manual and now .....loader is like ...3/4 OF!!!!! 1/4

o.o;;;; *runs and hides in foxform* you can't catch me I'ma fox torpedo! >:P *holy paths in foxform* lmao.

But right now its just reading the patch into the update thingy-mabob lol. So I'm not ready to log in just yet
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Laisey - Sanctuary
    Laisey - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I tried a different server and all it keeps saying is its low and I need to update. but everytime I open it, it only has start and no update!! b:shockedb:angry
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Unfortunately the 'rubberband' glitch is still as bad as what it was, if not worse.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Zazuma - Dreamweaver
    Zazuma - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    quad core processor for the win patch install ZOOOOOMMM 0-100% in 19 seconds
  • iove
    iove Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    david12345 wrote: »
    If you get the "update server under maint.."

Click the upd.settings button and switch update servers.

****ing genious, thank you!
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    Lyssic - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's telling me lost city is down :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    o.o;;;; *runs and hides in foxform* you can't catch me I'ma fox torpedo! >:P *holy paths in foxform* lmao.

But right now its just reading the patch into the update thingy-mabob lol. So I'm not ready to log in just yet

WOOOOOOOOOO!! picking up speed now!b:laugh
    Retired Sage.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    unable to connect to server mine says :O
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    erm... okay so the manual patch is downloaded and read... now its telling me that update server under maintanence o.o; lamest terms please? lmao

EDIT: Nm xD I fixed it
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Laisey - Sanctuary
    Laisey - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Woo updating! b:victory
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah the Sanctuary and Lost City servers are kinda screwed up but the rest are fine.

I got that "unable to connect to update server please try again later" and i read Kantoreks post about swithcing update servers. I think this only happens if you do the manual patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|