Omg, Demon Sandstorm..feel no different

13»

Comments

• CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yet I heard im too op in HL, and you? hmm get 1shot more by GX+12 or CV bow+12.....or "rank 8+12?"~ your full buff defense not even higher than my self buff defense lol....

I know that Diphenhydramine and Doxylamine binds to Histamine H1 receptor and that that's why those medicin work against allergy, and I know that when you have a high R peak in your ECG you might have ventriculair hypertrofic cardiomyopathyb:bye Think its better to know that in life than to have a higher self buffed defense, but im glad you are setisfied with your higher self buffed defense and your OPnes on HLb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I know that Diphenhydramine and Doxylamine binds to Histamine H1 receptor and that that's why those medicin work against allergy, and I know that when you have a high R peak in your ECG you might have ventriculair hypertrofic cardiomyopathyb:bye Think its better to know that in life than to have a higher self buffed defense, but im glad you are setisfied with your higher self buffed defense and your OPnes on HLb:cute

couldn't said it better myself. The first part confuzzled me. o.O
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Shut up kids. I'm 34 old have wife and children.b:laughb:laughb:laugh

b:victory
    woot!
    couldn't said it better myself. The first part confuzzled me. o.O

yar it confoosed me too.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    gf, hmm how old? like 12?.....

job? how much you get every month? like $500?....fail more and try harder

You know I like 'em young b:cute

And no, I work in a chemistry lab. I EVEN GET A STIPEND.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Cloister - Harshlands
    Cloister - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009

there's so much win in this, i can't really choose which part xD b:victory