• _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ughb:shocked....13 page FTW
    I think they will add um idk just half to wait and see
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They should be back in about 50 minutes, more or less.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And YOU kind sir, can kindly GTFO the forums if you have a problem with my opinion.
    I dont have to do anything but your opinion is like an *******, everyone has one and they all stink. Yours just stink the most right now. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadeBloom - Heavens Tear
    ShadeBloom - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They don't give birthday presents.

Foxy can you make me an all class piggy b:chuckle
    By the way, FoxyFelicia is best veno......shhhhhh no one heard this from me b:laugh
    The Name Is Bloom......ShadeBloom aka The Shadester b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I dont have to do anything but your opinion is like an *******, everyone has one and they all stink. Yours just stink the most right now. b:chuckle
    Oh well that sucks, either deal with it or leave. (We all would perfer the latter)
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • subbybubble
    subbybubble Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Uh... Anyone know when the server will be back on???
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Foxy can you make me an all class piggy b:chuckle
    By the way, FoxyFelicia is best veno......shhhhhh no one heard this from me b:laugh
    You idiot... Just because I give away free Veno-only/all-class pets doesn't mean I'm the best (and no, I'm not encouraging HT players to come to me). Besides, Windwalking Piggy's are hard for me to tame.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited October 2009
    Oh well that sucks, either deal with it or leave. (We all would perfer the latter)

WE??? Currently it's just you kiddo, isn't it past your bedtime??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *sigh* last i checked gold prices in LC were 400k-500k so yeah it be nice if they dropped a bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Subbybubby - Sanctuary
    Subbybubby - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Anyone??? b:question
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ah yes the typical response.

inb4nolifegetoutofbasementetc.etc.etc.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Subbybubby - Sanctuary
    Subbybubby - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Know when it will be back on??? b:question
    edited October 2009
    Anyone??? b:question
    1AM read the title posting next time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Dude, wtf is your problem? He has a right to state his own opinion.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Woah calm down children. This isn't the time or place to argue over spilt milk. b:kiss

42 minutes and counting....
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
    edited October 2009
    well personaly i think some one pissed in his wheaties this morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
    edited October 2009
    Dude, wtf is your problem? He has a right to state his own opinion.

Oh but didnt you know. Whiners and complainers who can't stand gold prices have two options if they want to be pro-active, Stop playing PWI or just deal with it. Neither of these options has he chosen. He just sorta complained like my 10 year old niece does when she doesnt get her way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well personaly i think some one pissed in his wheaties this morning.

I lol'd ^

Coach used that expression my first day in AZ, thought that **** was hilarious. b:laugh
    edited October 2009
    Foxy I still love you lol Rock On b:victory
    edited October 2009
    glad some one laughed ppl need to simmer down abit in here sheesh. its a game ppl chill out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Oh but didnt you know. Whiners and complainers who can't stand gold prices have two options if they want to be pro-active, Stop playing PWI or just deal with it. Neither of these options has he chosen. He just sorta complained like my 10 year old niece does when she doesnt get her way.
    HAHA! DEAL WITH IT?! What is wrong with you? Everyone wants the gold prices to drop.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited October 2009
    HAHA! DEAL WITH IT?! What is wrong with you? Everyone wants the gold price to drop.

Except me.. cause i dont bother to buy gold in game.. I have this thing called a job, it works out really well for my spending habits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Medic - Sanctuary
    Mr_Medic - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1AM read the title posting next time

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't OP say midnight?
    edited October 2009
    Except me.. cause i dont bother to buy gold in game.. I have this thing called a job, it works out really well for my spending habits
    Good for you ^^ Now just... move on and leave the ones who don't wanna spend RL cash to buy gold ALONE (this includes those who DO have money to spend but don't wanna buy ZEN).
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    HAHA! DEAL WITH IT?! What is wrong with you? Everyone wants the gold prices to drop.

I don't really want gold prices to drop... kinda feel like my dollar is worth more coins than it used to be b:surrender

On the flip side of that I know for certain that after the last few events & sales, my coins aren't worth what they used to be.
    edited October 2009
    I want Gold prices to drop, its not fair cause not all of us got credit cards you know b:sad
    edited October 2009
    Good for you ^^ Now just... move on and leave the ones who don't wanna spend RL cash to buy gold ALONE.

If you dont want to buy gold with cash then you have no reason to complain... Its something you'll have to deal with since devs made it the players choice to set prices. Just for you when servers come online I'll be in west arch selling for a 1 time price for 200k each. I have 50 some come and get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Jeebus, as if arguing in world chat isn't bad enough o.o; ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?