NOTICE: Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No shes from SIN she naturally mean :(:( b:sad
    OMG, what is wrong with you people? She was just trying to point it out!
    maybe maybe i just wanna play :(
    We all do, but maintenance is vital.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Lickmyvenom - Heavens Tear
    Lickmyvenom - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    whats wrong with who? i just wanna play PW lol
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    XD well server time appears 10:42 pm on my screen >.< // anyways WTB badges of strength and courage b:surrender

that's west coast time, in other words, what the PWE offices run off of b:chuckle

>_> dont make me bop you on the head
    OMG, what is wrong with you people? She was just trying to point it out!

lol foxy b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • MeatAxe - Harshlands
    MeatAxe - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    maybe gms shuld focus on making the game playable rather then making money first... rubber band glitch is a joke and 1k steams RB is not even worth the hassle at the moment... pls fix this been MONTHS
    edited October 2009
    whats wrong with who? i just wanna play PW lol
    Again, we all do, but maintenance is vital.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Lickmyvenom - Heavens Tear
    Lickmyvenom - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    and of couse i already know its vitalb:chuckle
  • Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary
    Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    with maintenance every wednesday its like 20 secs to turn in all orbs u get .. -_- not cool..
  • VVhy - Sanctuary
    VVhy - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lmao so true b:chuckle
    b:laugh That is all
    edited October 2009
    maybe gms shuld focus on making the game playable rather then making money first... rubber band glitch is a joke and 1k steams RB is not even worth the hassle at the moment... pls fix this been MONTHS
    *fully agrees with you*
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Post 100, get!

EDIT: *self facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I really wish everyone would stop blaming GM's for everything. All they do in reality is make sure everything is working correctly, that no one is cheating and scammers get taken care of, the peace keepers for PWI. The developers are the ones who can't get the glitches fixed and the marketing department are the ones hording all the money to give to the developers so they can create new games and fund the expansion for this game. This game has to be made and maintained somehow and honestly if you dont like the prices and how it's run go run in traffic, or play something else.b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009

1K not a glitch..... u get killed once u get sent to forges to tele back in, u get hit enuff to kill u twice u get tele out RB, its only fair. Get more hp or dont try be the hero! Only solutions trust me i know or i not be this lvl ;) OHHHHHHHHHHHHH and btw u get killed enuff to count as 3 deaths in 1 blow u lose a GA!!!
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You make it sound like they are desperately poor and need all these sales or they will go broke.

And yea the problem with RB is due to lag, sometimes if you take a lot of hits then it wont register the hit until after you've respawned and this sends you to 1K BUT to say that it is impossible to find a way to remedy this is absurd.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited October 2009
    Post 100, get!

EDIT: *self facepalm*
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited October 2009
    They aren't desperately poor and if I help maintain and create a game like this I would expect to make bank off of it as well. They're just humans and honestly I don't mind pumping money into a game if it's worth it. I just wish i didnt have to hear ppl in WC complain all day about prices being to high. My blacklist is a mile long of just ppl who whine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VVhy - Sanctuary
    VVhy - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The dev's aren't desperatly poor D; ? *stops spending money on pwi*
    Jk :D
    b:laugh That is all
  • ShadeBloom - Heavens Tear
    ShadeBloom - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How do you post a picture, I clicked insert pic and Have no clue what to do. my pic is in my desktop HELP
    The Name Is Bloom......ShadeBloom aka The Shadester b:victory
    edited October 2009
    How do you post a picture, I clicked insert pic and Have no clue what to do. my pic is in my desktop HELP

just upload to photobucket or flicker and do and IMG code
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dieselle - Dreamweaver
    Dieselle - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I want more new fashion! j/k b:pleased
    please stop tempting me with it!
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    They aren't desperately poor and if I help maintain and create a game like this I would expect to make bank off of it as well. They're just humans and honestly I don't mind pumping money into a game if it's worth it. I just wish i didnt have to hear ppl in WC complain all day about prices being to high. My blacklist is a mile long of just ppl who whine

Ok believe it or not, not everyone who doesn't have access to charge money or chooses not to is happy paying 400k for gold, 900k for gold hp charms, 150kea for dragon orbs, etc.
    edited October 2009
    THanks you I AM GOING TO WIN THE CALENDAR CONTEST,
    ITS ALIVE MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAH b:laugh
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You know, in some ways it's annoying to have gotten the manual patch early. Now I have it all downloaded and I'm impatiently waiting for the last hour before the servers to come back up. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Are we there yet? b:cute
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
    edited October 2009
    Hey Spoon my Birthday is in October 31 I want a Free Present b:laugh
    edited October 2009
    THanks you I AM GOING TO WIN THE CALENDAR CONTEST,
    ITS ALIVE MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAH b:laugh

Fail. Dude I've already locked that down, now go hide in the hole you crawled out of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Hey Spoon my Birthday is in October 31 I want a Free Present b:laugh
    GM'S don't give birthday presents. Otherwise people would make so many fake accounts just to get a lot of them.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Except to me.
    edited October 2009
    Ok believe it or not, not everyone who doesn't have access to charge money or chooses not to is happy paying 400k for gold, 900k for gold hp charms, 150kea for dragon orbs, etc.

And you kind sire can go play another game if you aren't happy. If you where on HT i'd have to blacklist you also. And gold is down to 250 on HT already. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    awwww, Foxy can you get me a all class Piggy b:laugh
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    And you kind sire can go play another game if you aren't happy. If you where on HT i'd have to blacklist you also. And gold is down to 250 on HT already. b:laugh
    And YOU kind sir, can kindly GTFO the forums if you have a problem with my opinion.