Anni box will be removed tonight at 1 am?

2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    and To Celebrate Our Recovering Economy, Were Introducing A:

MOUNT SALE!!!!!!

I can see it now.
    I wouldnt mind b:chuckle I want that pink fishy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    and To Celebrate Our Recovering Economy, Were Introducing An:

ULTIMATE COIN CHEST!!!!

Contains 5000000 coins! This amazing chest is so sturdy it requires 2 perfect iron hammers to open!

I can see it now.

Sounds more likely lol :/
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Please don't troll the thread folks, it wasn't made for that so your posts are off topic.b:chuckle
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Me trolling?

You must have me confused with someone else.

On-Topic: Wonder how much tokens will sell for after this.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • sandeep122
    sandeep122 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    is there any patch tonight ? or only simple maintenance

i know its offtopic but most GM/mod/admin r watching this topic
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sandeep122 wrote: »

Maintenance is not going to be tonight, but tomorrow.
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sandeep122 wrote: »

How in the world do you miss a stickied thread...

Sticky: NOTICE: Server Maintenance Postponed until Tomorrow!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • sandeep122
    sandeep122 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cute whether 2day or 2morrow Q was is there a patch ?,
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They were removed.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Msmunholy - Lost City
    Msmunholy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OUCH! diddnt look and got some zen today thought we had till tonight b:cry kinda sucks that forum info is wrong. i would not had got the zen if i knew they weer gonna be gone.... shty
  • Raygan - Sanctuary
    Raygan - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OUCH! diddnt look and got some zen today thought we had till tonight b:cry kinda sucks that forum info is wrong. i would not had got the zen if i knew they weer gonna be gone.... shty

I did the same thing. I wasnt able to get on last night so id double checked the night before to make sure it said oct 1st. im not overly happy about it but nothing i can do
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    We updated the news posts as soon as we heard about the change. There were announcements in game all day yesterday too b:victory Sorry to hear that you missed out.
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We updated the news posts as soon as we heard about the change. There were announcements in game all day yesterday too b:victory Sorry to hear that you missed out.

b:chuckle lol it sound like we already make tons money on this event with or without you it dont make any differences b:shutup
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    I'm going to lock this, because it seems like people are just making accusations at this point. Be aware that we did take multiple steps to inform our users of the changed end time, it is unfortunately impossible to individually contact every single user to inform them of the change.
This discussion has been closed.