Why do 3x's QQ so much?

Options

Comments

• Falcioni - Lost City
    Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Uh coming from the barb who got owned by me how many times.. o.o? go away ive killed like half ur faction gtfo here noob.

u've actually killed me 1 time.not more then that at all. ill give u that. but with ur wiz wen i was low lvl myself. try me with ur bm. ^^ and trust me. ur just plain fail. every1 knows it.
    Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
  • Yougotmurked - Lost City
    Yougotmurked - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows but it they still have to gank me 3v1 to drop me b:chuckle You talk on forums yet when i stand side by side with you outside sz you have yet to make the first move. Fail.

Don't go speakin upon me because of ur stupid **** girl Hollyyy, you don't know me you just admitted to losing to me and you want a rematch? u were still at lowest 79 when i killed you. come on u stepped into a up hill battle b:surrender

(P.S i dropped you with my bm. its not hard)
  • Falcioni - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows but it they still have to gank me 3v1 to drop me b:chuckle You talk on forums yet when i stand side by side with you outside sz you have yet to make the first move. Fail.

Don't go speakin upon me because of ur stupid **** girl Hollyyy, you don't know me you just admitted to losing to me and you want a rematch? u were still at lowest 79 when i killed you. come on u stepped into a up hill battle b:surrender

(P.S i dropped you with my bm. its not hard)

uve NEVER droped me with ur bm.. EVER so dont even act like u have. and second of all. who ever ganks u 3v1 is fail too. cuz ur not good. and i dont need a "rematch" cuz ull just drop easily and u kno it. the last time i pked u was on ur wiz.. never once on ur bm.i would remember it trust me.b:laugh

and yes u killed me 1 time. with ur wiz. in lost city. out of how many times ive killed u over and over at west gate? plzz lol.
  • Yougotmurked - Lost City
    Yougotmurked - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    id have a ss but unlike sukie here i dont take ss's of unimportant events.
  • Falcioni - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    id have a ss but unlike sukie here i dont take ss's of unimportant events.

maybe u should start if ur going to "claim" that u've killed me on ur bm. b:laugh
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Im happy so menny camp the 3x areas and not the others. When a 3x dies it loses hardly any charm (Low mp/hp on that level) And they have a really short way to walk back. While then lets say I go and kill a lvl 8x wizard. BAM, there he lost maby like... 8k? on his mp charm and those in that level usely have a doll to not lose exp, also they have to fly a loooong way back to there training spots. So after geting PKed once a 8x can have lost kinda alot off its charms, 1 doll and alot of time. While the little 3x dosn't even lose 3k in total on its charms and like never wear dolls. So to tell the true I think the higher levels should QQ more then the little 3x's.
    What do you think?

LOL. seriously, your level 7x why would you PK a level 3x ? Just to farm your kills ? Just go kill the ones close to your level.
    Play fair b:surrender
  • Ravenger - Lost City
    Ravenger - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    but you know... some people get a sense of power when they one shot a lowbie. I mean its fun for like 5 min then i get bored. Im always looking for a good fight one that lasts longer than 10 seconds. if you want hours by all means go kill some 3xs but if you want some fun go kill someone your level or higher. and stop the QQ
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Whoever PKs my LC alt first will receive so much false QQ that they will just blacklist me or cry at me to 'shut up, it's just a game.'

The QQinstigator becomes the QQer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Viroment - Dreamweaver
    Viroment - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    NON - PvP server FTW!! b:victory
    Proud member of Exclusive :D
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if i fight a lvl100 nix with descent gears its almost the same thing as a lvl3x fighting meb:cry
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why do people who pk level 3x's QQ about them QQing so much?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tyrtallow
    tyrtallow Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because there are lots of 3x's (which is why you hear more QQ), because killing them is easier (more QQ), because killing them has less implications (safer PK = more PK = more QQ), because their QQ's are more unique (entertaining QQ = PK wants more QQ = more QQ)... yadayadayada. Mostly statistics.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow....you are really quoting the forum TOS....have you read posts here on the forums?

Here, I will respond --> Both QQ about the same. Besides, at your level you really have nothing to go off of. Wait till 8-9x.

Oh...and there have been errors on yours and Dark's posts...therefore who cares.
    yea rose tell him b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The lvl 30s obviously QQ more b/c they're new to the game. They aren't used to getting killed/attacked for no reason at all and get very upset when it happens the first times. They feel disrespected and humiliated.

Also they might be from another game where they where one of the higher lvls, having a huge e-peen in the baggage, which makes them rage even more when they get 1 shoot. It makes them even more frustrated when the rpkers for some reason don't seem to care about the fact that they have 3 max lvl accounts in ********* and Flyff, even tho they type it over and over in caps while trash talking from SZ.

God knows i got so mad first times i got killed in this game, i really didn't get why a lvl 8X barb would come and 1 shoot me - i was a lvl 31 wizard at the time b:cry

At higher lvls, like 70+ you're so used to getting randomly ganked you really don't have the energy to qq about it even tho you often loose charm, miji time and dolls.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why do people who pk level 3x's QQ about them QQing so much?

D-Don't! That's a time parado-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Tabbie - Lost City
    Tabbie - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Im happy so menny camp the 3x areas and not the others. When a 3x dies it loses hardly any charm (Low mp/hp on that level) And they have a really short way to walk back. While then lets say I go and kill a lvl 8x wizard. BAM, there he lost maby like... 8k? on his mp charm and those in that level usely have a doll to not lose exp, also they have to fly a loooong way back to there training spots. So after geting PKed once a 8x can have lost kinda alot off its charms, 1 doll and alot of time. While the little 3x dosn't even lose 3k in total on its charms and like never wear dolls. So to tell the true I think the higher levels should QQ more then the little 3x's.
    What do you think?

Try being a 3x Cleric and get pked every time you go to grind/quest. It's a pain in a fricken ****. My charm that I had saved was out faster from PKing then from mobs. Also about your comments on charms/dolls, what if we can't afford to buy charms because we're RPK'd? Clerics need the coins for skills not charms because of jackasses that pk them.

If you're going to pk someone, go kill someone that's the same level as you, or better yet, higher then you.
    /rant
  • LockAndLoad - Harshlands
    LockAndLoad - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because they're constantly target.
    Because no one bothers to think twice about pking 3x's.
    Because getting 1hko is annoying.
    Because its seldom someone of a similar level, usually is someone higher.
    Because its disruptive to questing/grinding.

That's all for now.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because they're constantly target.
    Because no one bothers to think twice about pking 3x's.
    Because getting 1hko is annoying.
    Because its seldom someone of a similar level, usually is someone higher.
    Because its disruptive to questing/grinding.

That's all for now.

Because they did not look up the difference between a PVP and a PVE server and now do not feel like re-rolling.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i got cussed out in Spanish by a 3x, it was hilarious
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Edited to add red to the text

Why bother comment if you dont know how it is here yet? O.o
    and "we"? Im still a low lvl, and I dont QQ after being killed. I find it kinda fun to see how much damage they make to me.
    And the reason a 3x shouldn't QQ is beacuse it loses like nothing. While a higher lvl actully loses money on it.
    And by the way you write it, it more sounds like you prepering to QQ alot.

But anyways, dont lay your nose in something if your not even into the game yet. Just beacuse you have played "other pk/pvp games" dosn't meen you know how it will be here. I have also played alot of pk/pvp games before, and I can easy say this game is way diffrent.

I just got away from a 1hour long mini-PK war and now have 14 hours... Thats enouph pewpew for now before going to sleep xD

lol it's the general idea you idiot. I mean seriously lvl 80's killing 30's oh well they die and they QQ, I agree it's gonna happen. I also agree that if I die in the 3x's then i would care less if the player wasn't just some power hungry 8x killing us to get his count up rather than having some balls and actually fighting somebody around his own level. i'll be going pk (again so have already done before) around 80 or so because of 8x's that camp. i'll be going around those campers spots just to pk the camper noobs. but in the 30's in silver pool they do kil us alot (i do remember those levels and it can be hell). i didnt cry about it once I just pittied the poor fool who had to kill lower levels for joy cause he cant kill other people his level. and if people complaign saying they just want their count up i'll consider that just an excuse and if they say they can fight their level then I tell them to move to a spot to do just that and not bother the little guys who wanna have some fun with people who are equil to them rather than 40-50 levels higher. white names get picked on to no end it's how it goes because people expect an easy kill and well it just gets repetitive from there. (btw I'm not sure if I got perfect grammar but I could care less cause it's just more people proving their better in one way or another to make themselves feel better.)

edit: before the spammers say it i'm going to. this also includes lvl 50's and 70's ect killing lower levels for similar purposes and not only to 80's (low 40's are ok cause their close enough that theirs atleast a slight chance if the 3x is good)
  • BloodJunky - Harshlands
    BloodJunky - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    we "QQ" so much cuz u pk ppl who r like 50 lvls lower then u..were just mindin our own business >.< i especially love it when i have like 1 more kill then some jackass pks me. <3 u 2
  • flynnie
    flynnie Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! OH SNAP! Nix flesh ream... well nice knowing you b:chuckle mm pretty much just run... you get pked no matter what level you are, even if you are a level 83 BM 78 Veno and 67 Archer and got killed by one 79 Veno with a Nix.. cough cough Bramble Hood = b:victory
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I stopped reading when I read something about drops...

I play other games as well... So lets describe one of them...

You pk somebody... You will get 4 hours in jail. An actual jail where you can't lvl, grind, play in any way shape or form. Your first kill is 2 notoriety. After that is 1 noto per kill. Each noto is about another 4 hours in jail. If you get killed while having 1 noto or more you will drop everything. (Money, jewelry, weapons, armor, the kitchen sink... EVERYTHING) And if the player who killed you has whats called an arrest warrant you go straight to jail. Now there is an escape system if you have under 15 noto, and there is a gambling system that allows you to gamble your time in jail down.... However after a certian number of noto there is no gambling. In this other game there are people now who have to wait 3 years real time (thats leaving computer on for 3 years) before they can get out of jail and play again.

I rather like that system.... If you do the crime then do the time b:chuckle

For those that don't believe me send a pm and I will send back the link where a few pkers are crying about there jail time....

b:bye
  • Sucubus - Lost City
    Sucubus - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    meeee i wana see so i can lol and imagine how it would look plz PWI jail b:victory aweome dude
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I remember 5 days ago I had to go rezz a friend of mine and I forgot I still had 5 hours of PK left. This lvl 9x barb had pmed me and said "I'm gonna kill you" so I was of course scared like hell ( I'm a squishy cleric duh!) then he killed me! so I ended up getting my lvl 9x friend to kick his ****!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    High level players that pk 3x players are cowards, in my opinion. I just don't see what's so great about PvP to begin with and why so many people prefer that to PvE. So your character can defeat another player's character.... big deal. To me, it's more like "Who cares and why does it matter?".
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    in my opinion. I just don't see what's so great about PvP to begin with .

Becaz it's boring killing mobs all the time
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BlacKaos - Heavens Tear
    BlacKaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol don't you just love when people try to correct you and are wrong themselves
    You spelled grammar wrong..
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The first post in this thread is from September...

Can I call necro? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The first post in this thread is from September...

Can I call necro? b:surrender

I was surprised when I saw this again b:shocked
    my thoughts exactly. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute