Oracles

Fork_Me - Harshlands
Fork_Me - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Just want to find out how many % of the so called " high lvl" in harshland by buying ur way up with dadddy's CC..dont be shy.... its okie to have rich parents.. ive heard some people dropped over 4g here so far..( more coming)
Post edited by Fork_Me - Harshlands on

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ........................ One, make a poll.... b:chuckle

Two, just cause you have rich parents doesn't mean they let you spend it, like mine b:surrender

Three, waste of money for oracles in my opinion, I have to finish all my quests before I even think about it
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    for failures only... u can use some... but some people just spammed it 60 lvls in 2 days wow i took nearly 1 and a half month
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    for failures only... u can use some... but some people just spammed it 60 lvls in 2 days wow i took nearly 1 and a half month

...... I just got to level 60 yesterday and I've used this character since..... Mhmmm, gotta say late June to Early July since by then Fairytale was up. b:surrender Geez thats like 3 months for level 60 for me
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Fork_Me - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Go Go Go people, vote that.. dont be shy.. i know there are bunch of u out there who Oracle girls and boys...
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    ...... I just got to level 60 yesterday and I've used this character since..... Mhmmm, gotta say late June to Early July since by then Fairytale was up. b:surrender Geez thats like 3 months for level 60 for me

its not my first server so i know the game ... thats why it was easier.. + my salary from tw helped me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We have oracle babies on dreamweaver also, you would see a few random 90s show up out of nowhere b:chuckle
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    We have oracle babies on dreamweaver also, you would see a few random 90s show up out of nowhere b:chuckle

look at harshland top 50 there is one with a weird guild never saw her ingame b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    its not my first server so i know the game ... thats why it was easier.. + my salary from tw helped me

Oooh lol xD Nice!
    look at harshland top 50 there is one with a weird guild never saw her ingame b:sad

<.< whoa.... a new guild? *Hope goes check* ........b:surrender
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    im too broke for oracles b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Apparently I oracled to 85....so wooooo for oracles?
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    A lot of these people are hypocrites, they leveled them selves with oracles.
    Oh and ya I so totally used oracles to level myself from level 1 to 19 in 5 minutes because I was bored.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I used 3 oracles :) for my last 1% to 90 I didnt want to wait.

Appart from that im a BM so leveling isnt hard if you grind
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Apparently I oracled to 85....so wooooo for oracles?

Holy cow................. Lots of color...................... Errrr, wouldn't you know if you used oracles? b:surrender
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    oracles is to fails, and rich people b:sad
    Go grind
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    Toxicus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aren't oracles going to become few and far between now? I may be wrong, but i dont know any other way to aquire them without tokens and the only way i knew to get tokens was anny packs, which have now (thankfully) disappeared! GO ECONOMY GO!

... Oh and im too broke to oracle unfortunately! Although i'll admit that i would if i could!
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol just last night I saw HeadTrauma Oracling BloodLust Feligar. DANTEAXEL and XanfaIcon were there trying to also. HT killed my wifes char bc he said he wanted to level before his wife was up lol.

Well thx for XanfaIcon for letting us doing our quest reward Oracle V. HT was a prick there. Guess now I listen to every1 who says hes a fail BM rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol just last night I saw HeadTrauma Oracling BloodLust Feligar. DANTEAXEL and XanfaIcon were there trying to also. HT killed my wifes char bc he said he wanted to level before his wife was up lol.

Well thx for XanfaIcon for letting us doing our quest reward Oracle V. HT was a prick there. Guess now I listen to every1 who says hes a fail BM rofl

People QQ about HT cause most of then get 1-2 shootedb:chuckle
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited September 2009
    Well. who else spends over $ 8000 with all gear +11 and Rank8 weapon, leave alone how many anniversary packs. Could you stand against him Lord Ajani? *vows to Ajani bc of speaking directly to him*

I still think Oracling all your way to 100 will take off all the fun of the game.
    I guess you could own or outlevel anyone in PvP but that doesnt really compare with fighting ur way and being an experienced PvPer. Like an archer friend of mine just oracled her way from 45 to 60. When I duel her she does a sparked DeadlyShot half a meter away from me LOL. I bet there are many like her out there lol. She might even use ThunderStorm or Lighting attacks on clerics/wizards and Normal attacks against Barbarians ROFL

Still... whats the point of reaching 100? I think its fun to reach there after leveling and meeting ppl and going through difficulties and such. If u reach 100 in 5 days. Whats the point of playing? Is like playing a FirstPersonShooter with infinite ammo and infinite HP. After a few rounds. Whats after that?

Somehow its the same for PWI in my humble opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ye.. he doesnt grind or nothing. Just oracle.. FOOLb:chuckle
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited September 2009
    He said, and I quote, in game:

I have a great real life
    I just dont wanna spend more time on this than what I have to.
    I wanna level before my wife wakes up
    *runs and 3 normal attacked Bloodlust Feligar endlessly*

well kudos for him for making PWE happy lol

Im pretty sure its no coincidence that back when Duke souted every possible thing every minute all we saw was HT getting every possible item. Odds were blessing him or he was opening 10 packs per second. Ive seen Zinova's catshop with 4k tokens of luck lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I Orcaled from 35-45 back in the early days of the server when the Jolly Jones came out for the first time. I must be such a failure. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fork_Me - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    isnt HT BM form KD right..? ive heard he was on side line a while back..so he started cashing in this game to get known... Also rumor said dude dropped like close to 20g already? if that was true... DAMMMMM.......I dont know woot u do for living man.. but i dont want my kids to use my CC and play game in basement all day. seriously... Baseball FTW.... b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    I Orcaled from 35-45 back in the early days of the server when the Jolly Jones came out for the first time. I must be such a failure. b:cry

b:sad Your not a failure! Geeeeeeh, especially when it was the first time it came out! Of course I would have done the same if I were in the same place.. b:surrender
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    im too broke for oracles b:cryb:surrender

tim doesnt need oracles he does like 100 fb's a day..b:angry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    A rich level 100 bm.. so much potential. Harshlands: you are lucky he's bad.
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Sckye in his position would be b:shocked
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009

101....lawl.
  • LEA - Harshlands
    LEA - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i love Oricals

it makes ppl come on the Froums making alt GZ in becoming 98 in a no named Guild ur so pro he was like 7x befor the Event yes i have oricaled but i was Baned had to make up the lvl some how i have not oricaled since 89 now i found FC COME on miji time

Oricalers if u press O u will find them there u use the to Kill mobs and u ge 500+ EXP per kill with Miji on u get 50% more takes longer to lvl but they now no Oricals that u can just CS

i would like to say thank u to all the oricalers i stated this Event with 1 mill i have now like a in come of 12 mill a day from HH as ppl that orical just buy mats 2.5 mill for a mat GG 1.5 mil for a 1-3 mat now i am 1 RICH barb

Edit: Patch notes MIJI on sale GO GO LVL NOW LEARN UR CLASS
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    i love Oricals

it makes ppl come on the Froums making alt GZ in becoming 98 in a no named Guild ur so pro he was like 7x befor the Event yes i have oricaled but i was Baned had to make up the lvl some how i have not oricaled since 89 now i found FC COME on miji time

Oricalers if u press O u will find them there u use the to Kill mobs and u ge 500+ EXP per kill with Miji on u get 50% more takes longer to lvl but they now no Oricals that u can just CS

i would like to say thank u to all the oricalers i stated this Event with 1 mill i have now like a in come of 12 mill a day from HH as ppl that orical just buy mats 2.5 mill for a mat GG 1.5 mil for a 1-3 mat now i am 1 RICH barb

Edit: Patch notes MIJI on sale GO GO LVL NOW LEARN UR CLASS

b:chuckle Wow, this is gonna start up a good contraversal conversation b:laugh