Help me please: Dragon Temple Raid

Slobby - Sanctuary
Slobby - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
This place is huge and confusing. I hear there is supposed to be chests here. I got inside about fifteen minutes after the event started and couldn't find any chests. It was just a giant PK fest. When I was lucky enough to make it out of that PK cluster I just swam around the map avoiding mobs. Never saw a chest though. And I swam for a while. This place is very big.
Post edited by Slobby - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This place is huge and confusing. I hear there is supposed to be chests here. I got inside about fifteen minutes after the event started and couldn't find any chests. It was just a giant PK fest. When I was lucky enough to make it out of that PK cluster I just swam around the map avoiding mobs. Never saw a chest though. And I swam for a while. This place is very big.

Usually people go there with squads. You either go PK or dig chests. You can find those chests on the ground but they have like "gurads" , mobs which you need to kill or you get killed by them so you can dig chests.
  • I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary
    I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There are chests, but unfortunately there are also impotent idiots who can't enjoy themselves unless they are **** the game up for everyone else. Damn pk bullsh!t. I signed up on Sanctuary because I didn't want to be involved in this stupidity. I chose not the enter PK mode because I didn't want to kill other players or be killed by some childish moron who gets off on killing players 20 levels under them. Oooh you juvenile delinquents are sooo tough - attacking people so many levels below you that they are dead before they even realize they have been pk'ed.

Dragon Temple Raid is totally fail if you can't even get to the NPC to do the quests. Perfect World is totally fail if they allow PKing of people who chose not to enter a PK server and choose not to enter pk mode. Why have a PVE server or have the option to not go into pk mode if people are allowed to do this ****?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    once you get inside, use the coordinate assistant (the green arrow button on minimap) if you zoom out you can see the irst quest giver from the starting point.

she will give you 4 quests to visit 4 points on the map.

the chests are guarded by some fairly tough mobs/bosses so better to go with a squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol the pking thing must be a PvE server thing.
    xD
    took a visit in there at level 64.
    Didn't get pked at all.
    Saw just a 5 minute pk fight. While I just floated around watching them like right next to them lol and got a scroll XV and a glaze in under 5 minutes from those lobster monsters.
    O.o'
    Also met some interesting people.
    xD
    all 80+ (>.<)'

d(^.-d) I wuv this place!
    Now whats this about quests? O.o
    and what level do you recommend I come back?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There are chests, but unfortunately there are also impotent idiots who can't enjoy themselves unless they are **** the game up for everyone else. Damn pk bullsh!t. I signed up on Sanctuary because I didn't want to be involved in this stupidity. I chose not the enter PK mode because I didn't want to kill other players or be killed by some childish moron who gets off on killing players 20 levels under them. Oooh you juvenile delinquents are sooo tough - attacking people so many levels below you that they are dead before they even realize they have been pk'ed.

Dragon Temple Raid is totally fail if you can't even get to the NPC to do the quests. Perfect World is totally fail if they allow PKing of people who chose not to enter a PK server and choose not to enter pk mode. Why have a PVE server or have the option to not go into pk mode if people are allowed to do this ****?

LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW!!

Aren't you abit naive?b:chuckle

PK'ers aren't all idiot kiddies. And PK is not **** the game up, it's meant to be like that on a PvP server - makes it more fun, imo. You still can get pk'd on PvE server in Dragon temple then?

b:bye <---- My sig, which isn't a sig.b:chuckle
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Usually people go there with squads. You either go PK or dig chests. You can find those chests on the ground but they have like "gurads" , mobs which you need to kill or you get killed by them so you can dig chests.
    LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW!!

Aren't you abit naive?b:chuckle

PK'ers aren't all idiot kiddies. And PK is not **** the game up, it's meant to be like that on a PvP server - makes it more fun, imo. You still can get pk'd on PvE server in Dragon temple then?

b:bye <---- My sig, which isn't a sig.b:chuckle

No, some of them are apparently adults with self esteem issues who have to prey upon others to pump up their own fragile egos. They over compensate for their own impotence in real life by becoming predators in this and other games. The same predatory mentality that would get them locked up and/or executed IRL.

I suppose I should add illiterate to the list as well. Read the post. I am not on the PVP server. I am on a PVE server where you supposedly can choose to be in PK mode or not, except in areas the devs either missed or thought it would be funny to sit back and watch the helpless get pummeled.

How about his - You want to PVP - go to the PVP server. The people who prey on the unsuspecting players on the PVE servers probably wouldn't do that, though. They can't be "superior" on a level playing field.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I suppose I should add illiterate to the list as well. Read the post. I am not on the PVP server. I am on a PVE server where you supposedly can choose to be in PK mode or not, except in areas the devs either missed or thought it would be funny to sit back and watch the helpless get pummeled.

I knew you was Carebear, I mean, PvE server.b:shutup

I think PK enabled area's are needed to actually add abit of depth to the boring life of PvE. Also, you don't HAVE to go into the area, as you said, 'supposedly you can choose to be in pk mode or not' choosing to go into that area is, in a way, choosing PK mode. :P

b:bye

b:bye
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • I_M_Fugly - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    If I thought PVE was boring and needed some outside stimulation in the form of PVP then I would create a character on a PVP server, but then that makes too much sense, I suppose.

So basically, your premise is that I am not allowed to do any quests in Dragon Temple or any other area your ilk have claimed because I don't want to enter PK mode or be PK'ed on a PVE server. Nice. Who would you predators prey upon if all the "carebears" stuck to solitaire?
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where is the dragon temple and for which lvl?
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • BloodJunky - Harshlands
    BloodJunky - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i dont mind the pking in dragon temple, i just wish there was still some consequences.

just because im not in the strongest faction shouldnt keep me from enjoying a fun event.

me and my squad finally found a group of chests and took out the guards..
    shortly after a few KD members come kill and reap our rewards...
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wonder if these people also complain about getting killed after accepting a duel?

It's a PVP instance. If you don't want that, don't go. I probably won't.
  • bereaka
    bereaka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it would be nice if they told you it is a PK area but you do not get told as i found out when i took alt char there and was PK BEFORE i knew thanks for nothing b:shocked
  • Fisten - Sanctuary
    Fisten - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yea, would be really nice if when the quest came up in the list that it said something about being in a PVP area. went in there for the first time and didn't even leave the landing area when I got killed TWICE. there should be a safe zone when you enter the instance if they're not gonna pre-warn you that it's a major PVP spot.

thanks PWI you won't be seeing me in there again.
  • Mykalia - Sanctuary
    Mykalia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle I was going to Cube port and saw a "Dragon Temple" option... so I went into the dragon temple thingy (cause I'm snoopy and like to check out new things b:victory )

As soon as I got in there i was all COOL!! Then I saw the PKing and went OH NOES! b:shocked

I ended up skirting along the bottom and against pillars, hoping no one would see me, then found the NPC to leave and booked outta there before I killed >_<

I would love to try that one day when Im higher lvl and can afford charms and the like, but does anyone know the times and days this event goes on? Cause I didnt even know about it 'til today XD
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I would love to try that one day when Im higher lvl and can afford charms and the like, but does anyone know the times and days this event goes on? Cause I didnt even know about it 'til today XD

wiki knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.