Choose your reward

Zirrila - Heavens Tear
Zirrila - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
There has been so many times where I needed a certain type of armor and I had to choose to go with the armor that was rewarded. I've noticed that light armor is only awarded in the early lvls when you're an archer...Wouldn't it be nice to be able to be able to get light armor later on instead of getting stuff you DONT need? Why not give more choices on rewards at higher lvls?
Post edited by Zirrila - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There has been so many times where I needed a certain type of armor and I had to choose to go with the armor that was rewarded. I've noticed that light armor is only awarded in the early lvls when you're an archer...Wouldn't it be nice to be able to be able to get light armor later on instead of getting stuff you DONT need? Why not give more choices on rewards at higher lvls?

i'd usually get it npc sell it and buy what i need
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Um. There are Light Armor rewards, try leveling pass 35, before thinking it's like that from that level b:sweat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    80 here, still don't see much useful light armor from quests although the light armor you get from FB69 is decent.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Zirrila - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    I have a lvl 70 character -_- so I know what rewards you get from some quests. They give you one piece of armor for a reward later...sometimes you can use it sometimes you can't. You don't get much from selling it either. Would be nice to have a different choice that's all.
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    Toxicus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    As an archer myself, i'd have to say i agree we need more armor rewards! Im only about to be lvl 50 and already i've seen the rewards slim to pretty much nothing. What gives?
  • Zirrila - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    bumpb:chuckle