Naked Ladies & Other Fashion Mishaps

Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
Alright, a long while ago I would experience this graphical error every once in a blue moon while my graphics setting were set to lowest. It was never this bad thogh. Lately if I am any more than 15 meters away from a girl, most of their clothes end up doing this until I approach (I mean come on, can't they stay off when I get there? What a tease! b:angry).

But seriously.
It doesn't really affect my gameplay, it just annoys the snot out of me. As I said before, it's only recent that it has been happening often.

Wardrobe.jpg

I also have problems with a lot of the male fashion meshes working together b:shocked

I've always had this problem and for a while just assumed the meshes overlapped because the fashion items were not met to be joined. Now though I wonder if this is simply my computer's problem.

Example: If I wear a ceremonial coat with pretty much any pants other than ceremonial, the pants overlap with the coat and well.. make it rather ugly b:surrender

Your thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ever since I can remember people have told me this is what happens to my venomancer.
    Whatever fashion she wears (fairy dress, bikini set, summer pattern..)
    If I zoom all the way out I can sortof see it too, so I always zoom in a little
    (If I wanted my character naked I wouldnt have bought fashion for her b:surrender).

As far as I know, it's always my veno, my cleric always stays fully dressed lol
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2009
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer. Go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:shocked
    Both of you guys are becoming supermen.
    Now with x-ray vision~
    d(^.-d)

well mayhaps not pand0ra.
    it's more like his veno is becoming an exhibitionist.
    D:

Now maybe if you develop your power Knirvan you'll be able to get closer.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Diagnostics.jpg

There you are.
    Also, could you tell me if it is normal for various pieces of male fashion to overlap?
    It seems to be that the meshes don't... well.. mesh b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    happens to me too lol. and btw i think the bug should eb WORSE so its 100% naked b:dirty :D or fixed b:surrender
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Also, could you tell me if it is normal for various pieces of male fashion to overlap?
    It seems to be that the meshes don't... well.. mesh b:chuckle

Various pieces of female fashion to it too. Anything that sticks out like boot cuffs under anything that is tight is going to show through.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    happens to me too lol. and btw i think the bug should eb WORSE so its 100% naked b:dirty :D

QFT b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I also noticed that it is pretty much always a veno that this happens with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You can send us a ticket to Tech Support here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    after reading this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2005612&postcount=33

We'll take a look at your system and see what is going on hopefully, ok? b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i clicked this thread cause it said naked ladies in the title (so misleading) xD

Did you try verifying your client by pressing verify on the launcher before pressing the start button?

Also, did you make sure you have the latest updates for your gfx drivers?

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/detect.htm
  • FemSage - Dreamweaver
    FemSage - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    That's a good link. I'm up to date and okay. I've seen guys in nothing but their gitch, battling mobs. I would suggest that this is a coding dysfunction, and not due to various settings on users computers. It wasn't happening until after update 182.
  • TigerMeadow - Lost City
    TigerMeadow - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Kniraven every person that see's Kanatu gets that image right like you have... also if you look her Tan is also glitched to her face not the rest of her body.... idk if this is client side issue or server buuuttt... it is happening with EVERYBODY I know that gets near Kanatu.. so I really doubt its a computer problem

(on topic) I get this with her Char too so if any info is needed about my graphics card / driver here it is

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad Core Processor
    RAM: 3966 MB
    Display Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (125MB)

hope you guys can get this glitch worked out ^^
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    O GOD
    Kniraven

Go out to any computer hardware store and get yourself an actual Radeon/Nvidia graphics card.

Intel graphics chipset IS NOT AN ACTUAL GRAPHICS CARD.
    DX
    It's specifications are horribly pathetic.

Hmm maybe Kanatu just likes going around with shredded clothing.
    O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.