disapointed

shrimpybryan
shrimpybryan Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Im highly disapointed in the free offers page.. I have completed several offers, some of which i've recieved gold, and two that I have not. The two I have not recieved for where offers in which I had to pay for.... easy white and a book club. I have not canceled the offers. Easy white i have already recieved the product-about two wks ago. The other I completed about 3 hours ago. Both say will recieve in minutes. I've submitted the contact support pages with the proper documentation for both...

Does anyone have any idea how long this takes.. I'd like my 30 zen before the anniversary packs go away tonight.
Post edited by shrimpybryan on

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Read what the things say.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • shrimpybryan
    edited September 2009
    If you read what I wrote: both offers say awarded in minutes... Im on 2 wks for one and 2 hrs for the other.. I wanted to know how long the support should take to investigate it.

also confused about how this fits in cash shop lol... Maybe technical difficulties but its a bit ambiguous for cash shop.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    cancel if you can/want and move on. Sometimes they work sometimes they dont. PWE will just tell you to go settle it with the book club people or whoever is giving the offer. Some have managed to resolve the issue though, most however have not. Also this thread will get locked since I dont think they discuss that here in the forums. Bummer man b:sad
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im highly disapointed in the free offers page.. I have completed several offers, some of which i've recieved gold, and two that I have not. The two I have not recieved for where offers in which I had to pay for.... easy white and a book club. I have not canceled the offers. Easy white i have already recieved the product-about two wks ago. The other I completed about 3 hours ago. Both say will recieve in minutes. I've submitted the contact support pages with the proper documentation for both...

Does anyone have any idea how long this takes.. I'd like my 30 zen before the anniversary packs go away tonight.

Hello,

All Customer Service issues related to the completion of offers are handled by their respective offer provider. The following guide will help you contact them. Please read it over carefully.

1. Go here: http://www.perfectworld.com/offers
    2. Check the name of the Offer Provider at the top of the page. There are 3 different ones: Gambit, SuperRewards, and Offerpal Media.
    3. If the provider you did your offer from is not listed, hit the refresh (F5) button on your browser until you see the correct one.

For Gambit:
    - Click the "Offer Status" tab near the middle of the page.
    - Click the "Read the FAQ" button first and read it over.
    - If this doesn't answer your question, scroll down to the "OFFERS IN PROGRESS" and click the question mark button next to the relevant offer.
    - Fill out the form with your information and Gambit's Customer Service Department will assist you with the offer.

For SuperRewards:
    - Click the "View Offer Status" button near the middle of the page.
    - Click the "Missing these ZEN?" button on the relevant offer to bring up a FAQ page.
    - If this doesn't answer your question, click the "Continue to the offer inquiry page" button on the bottom right corner of the page.
    - Fill out the form with your information and Super Rewards's Customer Service Department will assist you with the offer.

For Offerpal Media:
    - Click the "Missing Zen" button at the top of the offer listing.
    - Click the "Contact Support" button on the relevant offer to bring up a popup window.
    - Read over the message it gives you and if you still have questions, fill out the form and Offerpal will assist you.

If the Missing ZEN button is missing for the offer you have a question about, then please wait an hour and check again. It takes a while for this link to become available.

Don't know which Offer Provider you were using? Click the Offer Status/Missing Zen button on each provider's page to check if any pending offers are listed.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • shrimpybryan
    edited October 2009
    I've done this with both offers, we are going on 17 days for the first and 4 for the other.... I can honestly say this turns me away from the game, as its bad management by both companies. I've beena heavy charger on my main account, but I do not foresee any more charging when you have to wait this long for the reward for a product I had to buy anyway.
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

All Customer Service issues related to the completion of offers are handled by their respective offer provider. The following guide will help you contact them. Please read it over carefully.

Shnuggles Not sure if you are aware but the provider seems to be not only sitting on these cases but in some once you submit a request for help you can't update it. Everyone seems to be stating this and you are reffering back to the same process. You might need to start adding email addresses and/or telephone numbers for people to contact these providers unless PWI is willing to step in and up.