The Hotseat

Comments

• Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Leaders in the Hotseat

Welcome to the Hotseat, here is where we shall get to know the various Faction Leaders as each week we shall attempt to goad a Guest Leader into divulging some information about themselves, their respective Factions and some fun questions thrown in just to throw them off-key hehe. Who knows we may offer Tea/Coffee and Cookies to help them relax as we grill them (safety belts will not be provided), hopefully they will be able to walk away still intact and be able to say
    "We Survived the Hotseat"

So here we go with the next Victim (Oops sorry I meant Leader).

You have been brought before us as you have been found Guilty of being a Faction Leader; How do you plead: Guilty, but I didn't do I swear

Name (Game Name): Forbidden_On

Faction: Lycan (Leader)

Gender (M/F): Male I think lol

Is it SAFE: Yes as safe as it will be

Where do you live (Example English-London/American-Utah): American - Virginia

Most Memorable PW Moment: When I met my Cleric from Heaven

Where did you 1st hear of Perfect World: A Buddy of mine was playing it and said "here try it". So I did and created a Faction and am having fun

What will you do if we let out of the HOTSEAT: Why would I leave the seat is comfortable

Do you like Sports, if so which is your Favourite Sport and do you follow any specific Team/Person in that Sport: Football. NFL Florida Gators all the way

If there was One Question you could ask someone, what would it be and who would you ask: Depends, in game I'd eventually ask my Cleric for her hand

What goals do you aspire to in life: I wanna finish my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and then live life to the fullest

Are you SAFE: Yes I am, got my Cleric with me in the Air above the Mobs

Which Beast/Mob do you most like to kill in PW: FB Bosses that are Tabbed lol. Or anything someone needs help killing

What's been your most Embarrassing moment in PW: Fighting my first FB Boss, I dropped my Axes and then punched it to death

How many Hours would you say you spend on PW per Day/Week: 4hrs a night and almost 12hrs on Saturdays and Sundays

How often do you use the PW Forums: I just started posting in them, but I used them for Quests until the Patch came out

Do you believe in life after the HOTSEAT: Hmm If I stay my lvl and don't die yes, but why leave its so much fun

What Music are you into: Anything but Rap and any **** out there

What do you see so far as being your Crowning Achievement: In RL, having a Family and caring for them. In the Game, Creating a Faction that is like a Family for me

Is your Faction Listed in the Guild Directory: yeah last post on it
    Still Waiting for Guild Directory to be updated
    (Perfect World International Forum - Guild Banter - Official Sanctuary Guild directory!)

Not Including anyone from your Faction, name your "Dream Squad": ARobinson, LadyVvall, Verticoli, MissBheaved and Stronglord_X

If Perfect World existed in the "Real World", where would you live in it: Lost City suits me well

Which Beast/Mob do you most like and hate to kill it because you like it so much: Pirates. Fun to kill, Good Exp But a Pain

The Spot-Light is not too big/bright is it: Can you turn it to the left, there that's better

When not playing on PW what do you do to fill your time: Work. United States Navy making it safer for everyone else that either plays PWI or not

Which Fashion Outfit do you think is the most ridiculous: Currently I am wearing the Superstar Outfit and look really sexy in it I have been told

Which Fashion Outfit do you think is the best: Not sure, each Class has a good one and a bad one

Name Three items you would like to see in Perfect World: ummm. People not starting Drama, People helping those that need help without asking for something and everyone to have fun overall I guess

Who/what is that big hairy ugly thing behind you: My Shadow and Ego, sometimes it gets really big then I get hammered by my Girl

What tips would you give to any new budding Faction Leaders: Take time to listen to your Members. When people outside ask for help, answer it, for one day you never know, they might join or tell others to join your Faction

What do you think is the most stunning View in PW: Oh the Waterfalls, I like the look of them, Somewhat real

Meat, Vegetarian, Other or Like a bit all: I like both, not enough Vits and Mins in just one of them, Need a balance

Favourite Film: Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

Do you believe you can escape the HOTSEAT: Yes if you remove my Collar with Silver in it

Would you care to divulge one Secret about yourself: I went to a Fashion Class and learned a lot and help bring out the Beauty in Girls/Ladies/Women and then get them Dates who they usually Hook up and Marry. True Story

Are you Human: No, I am a descendant of William the first Werewolf

Whose your Favourite Author/Book: R.A. Salvatore, Drizzt Do'Urden Series

How long have you been playing PW: Ummm I started about a couple weeks after it started running in the States

Do you feel SAFE: I'm surrounded by nice ladies, so yea I think so

What do you see as being the most important role of a Faction Leader: Honestly you aren't a Faction Leader unless you listen to your Faction. Divide the Power, Some give to Marshalls, Executioners and your Director some power in the Faction or it will Fail

Why have you not touched your Drink and Cookie: Cuz I just had some Oreos and Milk before this

Do you play Perfect World whilst at School/College/University/Work: On Weekend Duty yes, but only if time permits, other than that No

Can you give us a good reason as to why we should let you out of the HOTSEAT: I'm Cute and Fluffy and people need help in PWI and I want to answer them

Can you think of a Question we could ask the next "Cough Victim" Leader that we place in the HOTSEAT: What will you do if someone asked for help but you where Busy?

Have you enjoyed your time in the HOTSEAT: Yes I liked it a lot, but the light is making me sweat

We now have enough Evidence to say without a shadow of a doubt it would seem that the Charges against you are correct. Really!?!?!?! How much time do I have to serve?
    Therefore we now sentence you to further game-play as penalty for your crime. Yay first sentence I like lol

You may now leave the H O T S E A T

Well there we have it, our 3rd Victim in the HOTSEAT. If you are a Faction Leader and would like to take part in this Gentle "get to know the Guest Leaders", then please leave your Name and we shall get in touch with you as soon as we have cleaned up the room. Oh and if the GM's would like to take part, then please don't be shy, put your Name Forward.

If anyone can think of a General/Fun Question that we can put to the Faction Leader that we are able to strap into the HOTSEAT, then please feel free to add it here and we shall be sure to add it to our list, The More Questions there are, the better, hehe we cant very well have the Leaders getting too comfortable now can we.

The HOTSEAT was brought to you by the NewsCrew Team
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ... and now we need to wait one more week for the next victim muahaha
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Forbidden_On - Sanctuary
    Forbidden_On - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think you should get Verticoli in the Hotseat. There is much to learn from my bro.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think you should get Verticoli in the Hotseat. There is much to learn from my bro.
    I only see him say 3 words since december 2008 >_>;;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009

No one cares about Verticoli anymore. He is old, stale news.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited August 2009
    just want to point out something, I live in the UK, so catching some of you Guys (the Leaders) can be a bit of a hit an miss affair, but not too worry, we shall catch you at some point, though if its early hours of morning for me, you could end up talking to a Zombie b:laugh

On Another note, I'm looking to maybes get Asterelle and Devalis in a double header, First i need to make another Hotseat and then Reinforce them both and the room lol so if those two lovebirds could let me know when is the best time to catch them online, that would be great b:chuckle
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Having in mind that Asterelle is a guy from our beloved enemie, I guess the red lovebird (Devalis), will be too busy with his wife (me), to seat with the yellow guy.

But you know what, to make it even more funny, I'll convence him to answer the questions, because, well, I guess would be interesting for people have more motivation for trash talking about Nefarious. Sanctuary without drama about Nefarious isn't the same.
    edited August 2009
    Having in mind that Asterelle is a guy from our beloved enemy, I guess the red lovebird (Devalis), will be too busy with his wife (me), to seat with the yellow guy.

But you know what, to make it even more funny, I'll convince him to answer the questions, because, well, I guess would be interesting for people have more motivation for trash talking about Nefarious. Sanctuary without drama about Nefarious isn't the same.
    Fixed your spelling b:chuckle
    Could be that motivation comes from small things like here, stacked over time. you should clear it up with him if you have any justifications for your actions. Its like a unsaid responsibility, quite similar to that of The First Lady (aka presidents wife)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3735822&postcount=45

Devs a decent guy, he knows how to talk, doubt he would need any convincing from anybody for a interview. Altho, honestly thinking of 'convincing' him for the sake of spurring on trash talk just for your interest/amusement, when the same members are trying hard to defend said faction in many other sanc. threads, is a bit thoughtless i would say, coming from the leaders wife of all pple.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Fixed your spelling b:chuckle

Thank you honey! Yeah, sometimes it's hard to remember the right spelling of words. I'm not used to write or talk in english (my language is portuguese).

Thanks so much!
    edited August 2009
    lol....wow...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

edited August 2009
    (my language is portuguese).
    thats understandable
    edited August 2009
    Thank you honey! Yeah, sometimes it's hard to remember the right spelling of words. I'm not used to write or talk in english (my language is portuguese).

Thanks so much!

E eu? lolb:chuckle

use google if you dont understand^^
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Wow! Portuguese!!!! =)

b:pleased

Good to know! =D
    edited August 2009
    Wow! Portuguese!!!! =)

b:pleased

Good to know! =D

^^ you got it rigth
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited August 2009
    hehe "Watch This Space" fingers crossed i hope to get a double header in ;-)
  • Dr_B_Strange - Sanctuary
    Dr_B_Strange - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Leaders in the Hotseat

Welcome to the Hotseat, here is where we shall get to know the various Faction Leaders as each week we shall attempt to goad a Guest Leader into divulging some information about themselves, their respective Factions and some fun questions thrown in just to throw them off-key hehe. Who knows we may offer Tea/Coffee and Cookies to help them relax as we grill them (safety belts will not be provided), hopefully they will be able to walk away still intact and be able to say
    "We Survived the Hotseat"

So here we go with the next Victim (Oops sorry I meant Leader).

You have been brought before us as you have been found Guilty of being a Faction Leader; How do you plead: Umm Guilty?

Game Name: Asterelle

Faction: Legendary (Leader)

Gender (M/F): I'm one of those guys playing a Hot Female Archer <_<

Age Group (Example 11-20/21-30/31-40/40 and above): 21-30

Favourite Color: Purple

Favourite Food: Blueberries

Left or Right Handed: Right

What will you do if we let out of the HOTSEAT: I will think over all my fond memories of our Chat
    Guigna_Lynx says: Flattery will not help you in the HOTSEAT ;-)

Most Memorable PW Moment: Getting a Scarlet Ninetails from winning the Caption Contest

Do you have a Favourite type of Character (Example Veno/Wizard/Cleric ect): ARCHER!!!

How many Accounts do you run on PW: Just one ><

How many Characters in total do you have: Just the Archer and some Bank Alts <_<

Do you play on any other Server (ie Dreamweaver, Harshlands ect): I stop by HT and LC Sometimes to talk to Friends from the Forums

Where did you 1st hear of Perfect World: Hmm, I think it was an Article on Slashdot or something

Do you believe you can escape the HOTSEAT: Not unless I DC

What Tips would you give to any New Budding Faction Leaders: Don't try to grow a Faction too quickly, Build up a solid core group and expand around them

Your looking very nervous, would you like us to wipe your brow: Yes please, and a glass of water

What's your Favourite Season of the Year (Autumn, Spring, Summer or Winter): Winter for sure

If there was one Question you could ask someone, what would it be and who would you ask: I'd ask the game developers why the TT90 Gold LA Bracers give "Str" whilst the TT90 HA bracers give "Dex"

Are you enjoying your time in the HOTSEAT: Maybe less so now :-S These Questions are hard

Would you care to divulge One Secret about yourself: In real life I'm not actually an Elf

Do you believe in life after the HOTSEAT: I hope there is but its hard to say

Do you prefer Music or Reading: TV

Do you prefer Savoury or Sweet Foods: Mmm Savoury

Favourite Film: Terminator 2 I think

What do you see so far as being your Crowning Achievement: When I first got onto the Top 50 Level Board at 93

Do you play on PW with an Opposite Gender Character: Yes

Can you give us a good reason as to why we should let you out of the HOTSEAT: I don't think my answers can be as good as the last few Leaders you've interviewed
    Guigna_Lynx says: I think your answers are very good
    Asterelle says: You're just being nice
    Guigna_Lynx says: Emmi agrees but has next question set for you lol

Do you feel SAFE: Guigna_Lynx says: hehehe told you
    I sometimes feel being Leader makes me some kind of target

Why have you not touched your Drink and Cookie: How long have those been there O_o

Not including anyone from your own Faction, name your "Dream Squad": Tricky.. Sinanju, TheDan, _Julio, Ryamika, Corennes and Crystalized

Name Three Items you would like to see in Perfect World: Fish Mount, Refinement Transfer Stones and All-Class Hercs

How long have you been playing PW: I started right after the Halloween event in early November 2008 (Nef had only One Land then)

If Perfect World existed in the "Real World", where would you live in it: Sanctuary for sure. You cant argue those bunnies aren't cute

Which Beast/Mob do you most like to kill in PW: I liked those Ultrafins in the Sea of Isolation

The Spot-light is not too Big is it: Well its not the size that counts

Can you think of a Question we could ask the next Victim that we place in the HOTSEAT: Hmm ask them how long they've been in the Faction they are Leading

What's your Favourite Drink/Beverage (ie Tea, Coffee, Water, Cola, Orange ect): Orange Juice

Favourite Holiday/Vacation Destination: Mt Valle for Skiing

Are you a total "Angel" or a bit of a "Devil": I wish I was an Angel, But I'm more Devil than most know

Where do you live (Example English-London/American-Utah): American-New York

If you could be reborn as anything, what would it be and why (ie Cat, Dog, Fish, Tree, Vegetable ect): Ooo Cat easy. Cats are awesome and can fend for themselves

What is your earliest Childhood Memory: A Blue Balloon at my 4th Birthday, it was in a McDonalds

The Next Question was Suggested by Forbidden_On (Lycan Leader)
    What will you do if someone asked for help but you where Busy?: Tell them I was busy and try to find someone else for them

Have you enjoyed your time in the HOTSEAT: Very much so

We now have enough Evidence to say without a shadow of a doubt it would seem that the Charges against you are correct.
    Therefore we now sentence you to further game-play as penalty for your crime. Kinda harsh don't you think? XD
    Guigna_Lynx says: hey that is a light one

You may now leave the H O T S E A T

Well there we have it, our 4th Victim in the HOTSEAT. If you are a Faction Leader and would like to take part in this Gentle "get to know the Guest Leaders", then please leave your Name and we shall get in touch with you as soon as we have cleaned up the room. Oh and if the GM's would like to take part, then please don't be shy, put your Name Forward.

If anyone can think of a General/Fun Question that we can put to the Faction Leader that we are able to strap into the HOTSEAT, then please feel free to add it here and we shall be sure to add it to our list, The More Questions there are, the better, hehe we cant very well have the Leaders getting too comfortable now can we.

The HOTSEAT was brought to you by the NewsCrew Team
  • Dr_B_Strange - Sanctuary
    Dr_B_Strange - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Due to Time and Tech prob's, Emerald_Lady was not able to do the Double, but wont give up on getting Devalis in the HOTSEAT
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    The easier way to get Devalis is through me... No, I'm not being arrogant, it is just that sometimes he doesn't really pay attention on things until I remember him to do it (I guess you understand how men are). So, if you need, pm in game and I will ask him to talk to you.
    edited August 2009
    Now is time for Devalis to seat in the Hot place ;P
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited August 2009
    Would you care to divulge One Secret about yourself: In real life I'm not actually an Elf
    lol.......................
  • Mz_Mrytaceae - Sanctuary
    Mz_Mrytaceae - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well I keep coming back to this thread and I have to reply to Asterelle before I carry on. Your replies are very good and I dont see you have need to worry that they are "Not as good as last few leaders" We each have a differant point of view and we all differ in the way we view life... Geez it would be boring if we where all the same and this thread would not exist lol.
    There really are no good or bad answers, just differant ones and I cant see any that are less worthwhile reading than others.. It is great to be able to see the various styles of humour folks have and the differant views they have on what a faction leader means, what it takes to run a good faction and in general how they look at life.

Am thoroughley enjoying these HOTSEAT and was just a pity that Emmi was unable to catch Devalis at a time he could chat to her.... He sounds like he has a brill sense of humour lol.. Sadley his Mrs was asleep at time she spoke to him but hopefully soon We can get to hear from him too...

Lets hope Emmi can get this HOTSEAT heated up for next victim soon... Ooops sorry I mean guest .(Sorry Emmi almost gave the game away)
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

Am thoroughley enjoying these HOTSEAT and was just a pity that Emmi was unable to catch Devalis at a time he could chat to her.... He sounds like he has a brill sense of humour lol.. Sadley his Mrs was asleep at time she spoke to him but hopefully soon We can get to hear from him too...

Hum???? b:question
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wait...Asterelle is teh leader of nef? OMG OMG OMG OMGb:shocked

b:byehy Asterelle ^^

i actualy read the whole thing >.< lol

i wuw Leg +_+ *brain freezes as he thinks of being lvl 150 and being in leg* o.o.....

and why is this under her/his name and what is it >.<? ?
    > Official PWI Jester (May '09)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    hmm well I tried to get Devalis to sit in the HOTSEAT, but he was reluctant to take up the Challenge this time. Not to worry, i wont give up, we shall at some point get him in the HOTSEAT. But am sorry to say after failing to get Devalis, I tried contacting a handful of other possible candidates, but they was either offline or too busy to fill in the gap for this week.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    hmm well I tried to get Devalis to sit in the HOTSEAT, but he was reluctant to take up the Challenge this time. Not to worry, i wont give up, we shall at some point get him in the HOTSEAT. But am sorry to say after failing to get Devalis, I tried contacting a handful of other possible candidates, but they was either offline or too busy to fill in the gap for this week.

can u hotseat me?b:laugh i just wnat the fame kekekekeke
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    can I start a new faction just to be on the hotseat? b:laugh
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    can I start a new faction just to be on the hotseat? b:laugh

b:shockedomg ur reading my mind lolb:shocked

100k isnt that much xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Bump.

I am planning in keep this thread alive. when i have time I will place someone in Hot Seat.

i mean in the new Hot Seat since emeral chair was much cooler.

factions in the Hot Seat: Validus, Oz, Legendary and Lycan.

I wont call any of they leaders again, even if they changed leaders^^

My first victim will be TheDan =) (if he let me xD).

Stay tuned cause some questions will change now from faction to another faction leader (yes I will probabily ask questions they wont aswer).

And welcome... to the Hot Seat =)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited September 2009
    I vote _KNIGHTMARE_ from LIONSOUL b:chuckle Love that guy, one of the nicest people Ive ever met in game, and knows how to build a faction from ground zero, brick by brick.

• Helr - Sanctuary
    Helr - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Myriad isn't one of the big factions, but i would love to see our leader DumbIedore in the hotseat. Or maybe Dreamfiend the director.
    helr - cleric,7X
    Jaggerjaques - BM, 7X
    blackrobe - Wizard, 6X
    and several others :D