Anniversary mount?

WaffleChan - Sanctuary
WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Chronicles
Are there any stipulations to obtaining one? Also, are they still avaliable? Lastly, are they tradeable? Thanks.

-Raine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
advice to fledgling archers:
Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
Post edited by WaffleChan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    To get one, your character account must have been made before or during September of 2008.

And they aren't tradable between characters on different accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you qualified for one you would have gotten one when they went out a few weeks ago. So at this point no, they are no longer attainable if you do not already have one. IF you need to check your register date go here:

https://register.perfectworld.com/account

Your account register date is displayed under the newsletter option
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Are there any stipulations to obtaining one? Also, are they still avaliable? Lastly, are they tradeable? Thanks.

-Raine

PWE mailed them to the highest lvl on your account if you qualified for it. In other words if you did not get it you probably did not register before the date they specified to qualify for it. No, its not tradable.

edit - aww im too slow....spoons already got it.
  • Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear
    Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Also, in addition to having had to make your character prior to September 2008, the highest char in your list had to be 5 or more.

The last I knew the staff was backed up with request tickets to move mounts from the char they were assigned to originally to a different character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you qualified for one you would have gotten one when they went out a few weeks ago. So at this point no, they are no longer attainable if you do not already have one. IF you need to check your register date go here:

https://register.perfectworld.com/account

Your account register date is displayed under the newsletter option

lol wut? so the people who are waiting on there mounts to be transferd are not getting them after all?b:angry im about to rage.I like to know whats up.I joined on open beta.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol wut? so the people who are waiting on there mounts to be transferd are not getting them after all?b:angry im about to rage.I like to know whats up.I joined on open beta.

That's not what he said.

He said that if the OP never received the mount originally on his oldest account, then he didn't qualify. He wasn't referring to people waiting for mount transfers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ohhhh ok :D just about to go postalb:chuckleb:shocked
  • helsingaprofi
    helsingaprofi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hello GMs!

i have a question:

I registered my accaunt 2008 oct., if i want to start a new character (i have no other char.) in Harshland how can i get the anniversary mount
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hello GMs!

i have a question:

I registered my accaunt 2008 oct., if i want to start a new character (i have no other char.) in Harshland how can i get the anniversary mount

You'd be better off sending a ticket to get your question answered, I'm guessing. Try going here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

Give it a few days and they should be able to give you an answer!

Oh and... Necro! b:bye
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    this is the first time one of my own has been revived..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
    edited December 2009
    this is the first time one of my own has been revived..

You're the mother of the undead! b:shocked

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You'd be better off sending a ticket to get your question answered, I'm guessing. Try going here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

Give it a few days and they should be able to give you an answer!

Oh and... Necro! b:bye

Umm, this entire thread is necro... lol
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    -.-; seriously wtf is with all the necroing old posts with nothing to do with the subject?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited December 2009
    -.-; seriously wtf is with all the necroing old posts with nothing to do with the subject?

I think it has to do with people using the search feature, finding a thread that is something they think is appropriate to their question, and posting in it. They probably don't know about this forums necro'ing rules, and they just assume if it's not closed it'd OK to post in it.

Funny thing is: They are doing the first thing we tell people to do before posting, search. b:chuckle

It really would be nice if the threads auto-locked themselves if no one posts in 2 months.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Congratulations on your first undead thread Waffle b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.