Stop complaning

ichiko
ichiko Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hello to everyone. I hear people complaning about TW. Complaning that KD and Kylin are the best one in pvp. Complaning because the map is now only red and yellow. Really for me isn't a big deal. The thing that make me sick, it's all the people that know only to complain and nothing. I'm sure that continue to complain isn't the answer to resolve the problem with TW. Guys if u wanna to resolve this problem, there is only one way. Massevily TW against KD and Kylin. Attacking them is the only solution to give other colors to the map and i'm tired people complaning. KD and Kylin they can be strong, but there is no chance against a massively TW. Guilds it's your time to start TW, after all it's a pvp server

STOP COMPLANING AND FIGHT :)
Post edited by ichiko on

Comments

• Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Damn.... I aint never thought if it that way.. let's stop all this fighting and be brothers.
    60 / 250.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ichiko wrote: »
    Complaning that KD and Kylin are the best one in pvp.

lol, I'm currently in Kylin and I find that funny. Funny because it is very untrue. Cash shopped gear or nix+fast mount =/= good at PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cel1ckay
    cel1ckay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ichiko wrote: »
    Hello to everyone. I hear people complaning about TW. Complaning that KD and Kylin are the best one in pvp. Complaning because the map is now only red and yellow. Really for me isn't a big deal. The thing that make me sick, it's all the people that know only to complain and nothing. I'm sure that continue to complain isn't the answer to resolve the problem with TW. Guys if u wanna to resolve this problem, there is only one way. Massevily TW against KD and Kylin. Attacking them is the only solution to give other colors to the map and i'm tired people complaning. KD and Kylin they can be strong, but there is no chance against a massively TW. Guilds it's your time to start TW, after all it's a pvp server

STOP COMPLANING AND FIGHT :)

wow, ive never thought of it like that before.

if we all chip in, we can stop this once and for all, youre like a little miracle sent from heaven.

what did we do to deserve someone of your calibre and brilliance, oh great one
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009

b:sweat Well thats one way to close this thread....
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh