Problem with Genie: Cant level my ToP

dieoh
dieoh Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Sorry if im posting this in the wrong forum.

So I have this problem with my genie >.<. I cant seem to keep learning tree or Protection.

My genie is level 66 at the moment, and I cant learn ToP past lvl 6....
At level 66 a genie should be able to get to ToP lvl8.

I tried to get help in game before ccomming here, and no one came up with anything useful.

No its not the Affinities, not the ammount of energy(genie ahs 148) , not the money or spirit...
I dont even have the skill "blacked out" in the skill list when i visit the NPC.

Should i make a suport ticket, or any suggestions?

Here some screenies if it helps:
http://img25.imageshack.us/i/20090926142715.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/20090926142715.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/i/20090926142749.jpg
Post edited by dieoh on

Comments

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I had the same problem, my genie was level 75 and I could only get ToP to level 7, once it leveled to 76, I could level it to 10. I've sent in a ticket and they said it would be fixed in the latest patch but it didn't.
  • dieoh
    dieoh Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    bump.

Anyone else have the same issue D: ?
  • FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
    FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i had the same problem with mine some how they screwed with the lvl requirement i believe even though it reads one lvl u actually need a higher lvl to learn the skill.. maybe they will fix it maybe they wont til then lvl up an try to learn the skill next lvl
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Same problem here, infact I posted a thread about it a while ago. My lv75 genie stopped at TOP lv7. I should be at least at level 9 according to the new level requirements.

GM confirmation on the issue would be appreciated.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    GM? Any response? Most of us, including me, sent in tickets last patch to be told it would be fixed this patch...
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have the same issue. Since nobody responded, I submitted a ticket (before the patch on Wednesday, 2009-09-29, which "updated" the text).

Here is the response:

"Hello,

This is a text error related to the level requirement of the skill. This issue will be fixed with the next patch. We apologize for the inconvenience."

It was not fixed in the latest patch, though. Also, I had pointed out the description that was printed in the patch notes, not what was written within the game.

EDIT: I essentially gave up. I have another genie at level 80 which has Tree of Protection at 10, and executes with no problem.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ...i would say be patient. if its not been solved yet, must be a bit more of serious problem then they thought it is.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Without any maintenance text cannot be changed. Unfortunately like almost all online games, server maintenance's are necessary to correct issues with text or otherwise b:victory
This discussion has been closed.