Perfect World Prepaid Card?!

Azlin - Sanctuary
Azlin - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
wow since the news of the screwed up ultimate game cards i've been trying to find ways to get zen without using credit card because i have none but i suddenly stumble upon this "prepaid card coming soon" for perfect world in this website: https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge#bottom so since then i wanted to know when is it gonna come out? b:thanks
Post edited by Azlin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Matter56 - Lost City
    Matter56 - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ya i really want to know when they are comin out i messaged the service team but they havnt replied ill tell u if i learn anything
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    b:thanks anyways i'm sooooo looking forward to those when they come out ^^
  • Matter56 - Lost City
    Matter56 - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i just got a response from the pwe service team. this is wat they sent me: At the current moment in time, that is information that is internal only as all the details are not 100% complete. They will be coming within the year is the only information we can release at this time. i really hope they come soon and thank u pwe service team for responding to my message b:thanks
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    sigh, within a year... i WANT THEM NOW!!! but i guess i just have to waitb:irritated

edit: thx Matter56 for telling ^^
  • Aikuna - Sanctuary
    Aikuna - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I noticed this too, and I'm so excited for the prepaid cards! It is how I pay for all the other games/websites I play, and the fact that now I'll be able to buy things for Perfect World makes me so happy!
  • pseudorandom
    pseudorandom Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:cry ahhh!!! that sad,...within a year..I've heard of it last time and I was so excited to know where to buy them.

-One of may guild mates told me it was out on wal-mart so I started to search for it on the web.
    b:angry
    edited March 2009
    whats taking them so long T-T b:shockedb:cry
    i played maplestory ( b:shutup ) and i remebered that when prepaid cards came out, all my friends were like super excited.

Note- i havent played that game in 2 years, my friend does, and she is addicted. Every friday after school, she goes to get more NX :P
    STUPID GIRL
  • nightmare30x
    nightmare30x Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:angry I would like to see them out with in 90dayz or less, or it might drive me to quit and play another game b:laugh
  • nikodamaster
    nikodamaster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Im about to get tired and leave to play counter strike if they dont hurry up
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    According to the front page they are now available at Target.
  • darkwhispers
    darkwhispers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Uh, will you stop making new accs just to try and "speed" this up?

It's not working.
  • yugiho906
    yugiho906 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Will the prepaid card sold in singapore???
  • FennecFox - Heavens Tear
    FennecFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Anyone know if the cards will be in stores forever or until a certain date??? (you can tell I'm a noob! lol!)
  • Zinakai - Dreamweaver
    Zinakai - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hello it's zinakai and im wondoring can u get these pre pay cards from australia?
  • dinoloong
    dinoloong Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yugiho906 wrote: »
    Will the prepaid card sold in singapore???

same question.... will the prepaid cards be sold in singapore???
  • itzmurda
    itzmurda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lolol i play cs too =D
    anyways i look forward to them too
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i checked target and didn't see any
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    Toxicus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I get them at 7-11 whenever i need them and they're always in-stock! $10 even, no tax! And im in a taxable state.
  • fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sadly our local target does not appear to have them either. I live in NY so I'm not really sure why we wouldn't have them, but the staff just kinda gave us the odd look when we asked for them.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The Perfect World Entertainment pre-paid cards are currently only available in USA Target retail stores. Please contact your local target with the below information and they can assist you in finding a location near you that has the cards.

$20 pre-paid card
    UPC# 799366626183
    DPCI# 012150328

$10 pre-paid card
    UPC# 799366629603
    DPCI# 012150327

The DPCI# is the product code Target uses for this product and they should be able to find these pre-paid cards and check inventories with the above information. Just ask if they can locate the product at the closest store to you. Please note that some stores may not have the plan-o-gram updated for the section of the store these will go in so it is possible the product is in the store but not on the shelf. Also, some stores may not have been given a shipment of the cards yet as well so it may take a few weeks for all of the stores that will carry them to have them on the shelf for sale or even in stock. If you cannot locate these cards near you, then unfortunately you will have to either wait for them to be more-readily available or choose a different payment option. The Ultimate Game Card is at many locations including Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, and 7-Eleven stores nation-wide. They can also be used with us for purchasing ZEN and act exactly like the PWE pre-paid cards.

NOTE: If any of this information is out of date, like maybe new codes for their system, please inform me of the changes and I may ask for a copy of the receipt to get the numbers I need. The above is accurate as of a few months ago.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Oddysseyss - Harshlands
    Oddysseyss - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im from Canada and i didnt found any of prepaids cards i was searching allot but didnt found them b:cryb:surrender i thing i gonna buy the Ultimate GAME card
  • Oddysseyss - Harshlands
    Oddysseyss - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hey GM do u recommend to buy one Ultimate Game card beacause i cant found one Perfect world prepaid card .... and i want to charge my zen ...b:sadb:cryb:sadb:sadb