Just started a Venomancer!

Aikeiko - Dreamweaver
Aikeiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
Where should I distribute my Stat Points? I just reinstalled the game and wanted to start over with my friend so we are doing venomancers.
Post edited by Aikeiko - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    See those stickies up there read them got lots of good info in them.They aren't there for decoration.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    See those stickies up there read them got lots of good info in them.They aren't there for decoration.

<takes down the stickies and put up photos of famous venos and of kitties>

ooops....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
    _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    <takes down the stickies and put up photos of famous venos and of kitties>

ooops....

xD roflmao
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol @ IceJazmin

Here; i'll give you a quick run through of a couple different builds.

Arcane build= Typical begginer/cruisy build. Vit and Magic are what makes this build. Best in PvE, can be formidable in PvP at higher levels with a nix. Best dungeon/farmer.
    Uses robes.

Light build= Needs work. Great balanced physical and magic defenses, dosen't die as easy as arcanes. Can survive aoe bosses better in dungeons. Str, Dex, Mag needed. Vit comes later. Scary in PvP. Better used as a fox/human hybrid. High evasion, crits, accuracy. Medium physical attack. Uses light armour.

Heavy/Robe build= Difficult to work. Can't make this build with base stats only, needs ornaments +mag, +dex, +str. Can only have 3 vit. Highest physical and magical defenses, able to switch between sets depending on needs. Most versatile. High survivalbility. Very expensive. Scary in pvp. Best used as fox/human hybrid. Medium evasion, crits, accuracy. High physical attack. Uses heavy armour and arcane armour.

Battle fox= Expensive. Reatilvley easy to build. Str, Dex, Magic, vit. Fox form user only. Must use magic weapons for melee attacks however, needs ornaments with +dex, +str, Mag for stat boost. Tanker fox. Very high physical defense, very high physical attack, high evasion, crits, accuracy. Uses heavy armour and magic weapon 10-20 levels below.
    Weapon must be highly refined.

Melee fox= No skills, easy to build. Uses melee weapons in human form. Uses low level magic weapon to use heal skills. Str, Dex, Mag, vit. Uses heavy armour.

For the first 3 examples, guides are up the top of the forum. The last 2 currently don't have guides. If you want just a typical, normal build for venomancers that's simple and easy and won't bite your hand off you misplace a stat, go with the arcane build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]