Need Rare pets

Options
Magical_Veno - Sanctuary
Magical_Veno - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
Hi every one. can someone tell me that from where will i get the rare pets such as snow hair and others.because my veno needs more powerful pets.
Post edited by Magical_Veno - Sanctuary on

Comments

• pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Only rare pet you can try taming at lvl 12 is the Frogling lvl 9
    Snow Hare* is lvl 20

try this thread

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=13951
    Coordinates are where it says C:

May I suggest reading this as well :
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260362

Keep in mind rare pet does not mean Best pet...
  • _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
    _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There are 3 ways in getting a rare pet: buying one, getting it as a gift, or taming it yourself.

If you want to catch a rare pet, you should visit these coordinates:

Snow Hare(lvl20): 469, 921 and 95, 810
    Frogling(lvl9): 240, 555 and 196, 513
    Tabby Plumdrop(lvl20): 362, 690 and 397, 619
    Shadou Cub(lvl20): 200, 452 and 288, 458
    Windwalking Piggy(lvl30): 403, 643↑36
    Cuddly Pup(lvl40): 299, 764
    Kowlin(lvl60): 462, 427
    Armored Bear(lvl80): 628, 624

These rare pets all have a 12hour spawn(except the snow hare thats only 1 hour) so you have to come at the right time to catch 1.
    And try getting -3%(or higher)channeling gear, it helps with getting your pet faster than others.
    but if i were you, i wouldnt try getting a rare pet, but instead to save up for a herc because its a strong pet, even tho its very expensive
  • Armydial - Harshlands
    Armydial - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    snow hare has a hour spawn i belive. rare pets are good pets to train with until you get a herc or a nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]pettie sawflys the best flying pet other then the nixb:thanks
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not all rare pets are powerful.
    If you can gt your hands on a Shadou Cub then do, they are quite nice tanks. For the time being, you are best off with a scorpion and magmite. I still use my magmite as a main tank and I love it.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You do not need rare pets, you want rare pets. Different things.

Only rare pet that clearly outshines any regular pet is the piggy, since there is no real air-tank except the piggy, even though its damage is horrible.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nix... but it's a legendary pet.

Kowlin makes a good pet. It's the nix of the ground. I've decided to swap out it's bash with pounce for PvP purposes as well as finish leveling up it's other skills. It comes with L4 Fleshream and two debuffs. It also has the highest DPS of other pets in the game.

I chucked my magmite after I got a Snow Hare. It tanks decently well and it does decent damage. Mostly, I liked it for not taking up my screen. I only know of three spawn sites for the hare, two of them near Etherblade and they are 1hr spawns. I think the other one is on 12hr, but I cannot be certain because I only came on it once.

Armored Bear - many players like this because it is a good tank, looks pretty cool and has the skill Frighten which lower the physical damage of the target. If you don't want a big bear for that skill, then you can get the puppy, which also has Frighten.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Kowlin makes a good pet. It also has the highest DPS

Not quite, look it up here. The thread explains how it was calculated.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260362

Baby Hercules
    Scorpion (Pollen, Pup, Varicose)
    Crystalline Magmite
    Antelope Pup
    Nine Tail Foxie
    Bloodthirsty Adalwolf
    Kowlin
    Cuddly Pup
    Qingfu (Emerald, Jaden, Verdant)
    Frogling
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Mm, highest DPS to Kowlin. b:victory I could care less about the other pets.

Herc tanks, period.
    Scorpion is worthless, plus I hate bugs.
    Mag takes too much screen space, I could get ambushed.
    Antelope is frail looking, plus it squishes.
    Foxie is only good for looks, like my Sower of the Flame and Demonic Acephalid.
    Adalwolf, lame. I saw many venos with one but couldn't bring myself to join the crowd.
    Kowlin FTW!
    Pup... um... I keep mine for Frighten.
    Qingfu, again, I don't like bugs. They're for squishing.
    Frogling (goes squish)

Kowlin wins in my books because it has the ability to make both my attacks and its attacks hit harder. On top of Fleshream, with only one more level, it's worth maxing out. Swapping the Bash for Pounce will make it almost just like the Nix without the buffs.
  • _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
    _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    snow hare has a hour spawn i belive. rare pets are good pets to train with until you get a herc or a nix.

oh yea snow hares do have an hour spawn sorry, i totally forgot about that 1 lol.
    and not all rare pets are good. most of them are really good luring pets, but in my opinion the only really good rare pets are:shadou cub, kowlin, armored bear, and windwalking piggy. if your looking for like a strong golem, you can get a magmite, but i dont like them 2 much because they are too big.
    but its all up to you in what works best for you