Massive ingame lag issue

Options
demans
demans Posts: 51 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
Well iv been havin bad lag issues, my chacter wont att for 2-3 secs when i try to use a spell, which usuly ends up in my chacter gettin atted 3-4 times (normal is 0) before i use 4 skills to kill the mob -_-" which sucks since i have a charm(it ticks bc of the lag lol), also when flyin same thing happens when tryin to get on and off ride, and same thing when tryin to talk to a NPC. it might just be me thoguh, i have no idea how to fix, started yesterday night, was workin fine till then, anyone have any sugesstions? b:sad
Post edited by demans on

Comments

• demans
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well this is werid, as soon as i finished writin the first post, i go to att a mob in game, it spazes the fk out(the mob) and i stop laggin....wtf.......
  • demans
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and it just started up agian WTf....
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Um... Its generally considered polite not to double or triple post, but to instead go back to your original post and edit in new information. Some mods have even considered no-double-posting a strict rule and enforce with a vengeance... (not sure if there are any like that here, but on some other boards I've gone to? Yeah, not pretty)

As to your lag problem: Its 2X EXP weekend. The last one of the month, in fact. All the servers are going to be swamped with people. I even suffered some lag myself earlier today.

The only cures for this are to wait for a while and see if the servers manage to catch back up to the load, and to avoid West Archasaur like the plague given how overcrowded it always is.

If you're still suffering major lag by Monday, then there is an issue and the GMs will likely ask for more information then...
  • demans
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Um... Its generally considered polite not to double or triple post, but to instead go back to your original post and edit in new information. Some mods have even considered no-double-posting a strict rule and enforce with a vengeance... (not sure if there are any like that here, but on some other boards I've gone to? Yeah, not pretty)

As to your lag problem: Its 2X EXP weekend. The last one of the month, in fact. All the servers are going to be swamped with people. I even suffered some lag myself earlier today.

The only cures for this are to wait for a while and see if the servers manage to catch back up to the load, and to avoid West Archasaur like the plague given how overcrowded it always is.

If you're still suffering major lag by Monday, then there is an issue and the GMs will likely ask for more information then...
    o sry about the triple postin lol, ill make sure not to do it agian.

and its just skill and action lag (chat, gettin on/off mount, tlakin to NPC etc, whioch also keeps switchin on and off even in the middle of a mob or anyhtin else like that, 1 sec inm laggin, next spells goin off at normal speed) not movement lag, move as i normal do, even west archo lol, well ill w8 till after dbl exp wekend then...
This discussion has been closed.