Best. FB/BH51. EVER.

AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
The Myriadtale Wyvern was ANGRY and caused us to wipe HORRIBLY.

bgtmo0.jpg

We don't even know what caused it to be so angry, the boss has never hit for more than 1k on me and suddenly he oneshots me with his AoE. His curse wasn't even on. b:cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
Post edited by AinaMizuako - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    He maybe critted you.
    Best. Fail. Ever.b:chuckle
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    He maybe critted you.
    Best. Fail. Ever.b:chuckle

QQ

What sucked is that once we all resed we took him again no problem. No death at all. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    how to even die there is somehting i cant figure out. 86 veno.. 90 archer. cmon failers lol
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Where's your tank? Only a good barb + cleric or herc + two venos constantly healing it can stand up to MW.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Where's your tank? Only a good barb + cleric or herc + two venos constantly healing it can stand up to MW.

Since when?

Maybe that would be true if everyone involved was in their 50s or 60s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Since when?

Maybe that would be true if everyone involved was in their 50s or 60s.

Yes Mr. Nitpicky. Next time, I'll be much more precise and word-for-word perfect. Hell if I do that again, next time you should line me up with the others and shower me with bullets for not being as perfect as you.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I read your statement to be suggesting that you thought the party wipe was because they lacked a decent tank.

My statement merely pointed out that that was likely not the case. It in no way suggested I was 'perfect'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    whats epic is half of the squad is high enough to duo or solo XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lmao @ the 9x in your squad. Thats sad.

whats even better is the 9x cleric saying he or she has no mp.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You simple-minded people maybe don't see it but that 86 veno could do decent tanking if she wears heavy armors. There is your tank.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Don't feel bad this was me long time ago on the same boss

f8512.jpg
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Tecknic - Lost City
    Tecknic - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Don't feel bad this was me long time ago on the same boss

f8512.jpg

so it kills you , then decides to take a **** on you as well...oh, the shame
    b:laugh
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ugh, the indignity. T-bagged by a lizard. >_<
  • Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
    Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thats what happen when you ignore BMsb:laugh
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God?"
    - Epicurus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've never had problems with that boss before, I always thought he was a wuss, ever since I was like 60 or so he never hit me hard, but dunno what the hell happened that time, he was hitting so hard that he just owned us all. And no I didn't use my pet to tank it first, I send it in to get the minions, lagged, then saw someone else tanking the boss, don't remember who, and then the killer AOE started, the cleric really didn't have MP pots, she forgot to bring, I gave her some, and no idea why she couldn't use that bubble skill that clerics have. I don't use heavy armor nor am I interested in that, pure robe build for me. Anyway, after that my pet tanked the boss with no problems, and the AOE didn't even start. So I assume while I lagged someone attacked it, couldn't keep the aggro and the boss went berserk. Still that doesn't explain why it hit so hard, I even used HP pots and I still died.
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The closer you are to that boss (and the second boss in that FB) the more it hurts especially arcanes. I've seen many clerics get one shoted by Wyvern not understanding what happened. Max range FTW

Some AOE's disrupt bubble, some clerics never use BB or/and you can't use BB if you dont have any mana.. (cleric with no mana = fail)
    so it kills you , then decides to take a **** on you as well...oh, the shame
    b:laugh

LMAO
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Oh well, I didn't mind dying, actually it was pretty damn funny. xD
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ROFL b:chuckle

No screenies, but I can top that.

My squad was me (6x at the time), a 6x archer, a 7x cleric, and a lvl 19 veno.
    We weree doing the Veno's FB19.

So... Naturally I run in, gather all of the mobs, and destroy them with AoE. When we get to the boss, I just run in and attack it. Easy boss to solo. Just pop one health potion or use sutra 1 time and you're good.

I didn't bother killing the followers or the mobs in the final room first. Just AoE'd whatever came near me.

Didn't bother to use sutra, figured I'd spark and get it done faster with a health pot. After that, realized I was out of health pots.
    As my health hits half I say, "Hey cleric, heal me real quick"

Then it goes down to 1/4 and I go "Ummmm Cleric???"

Suddenly the cleric shouts "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I H8 U! Y u No kill the Mobs First!? b:cry"

I look up at my squad bar and see that the 7x cleric is dead... killed by 2 of the mobs in the room. Then I die.

Then it aggros the veno because apparently our archer never attacked, and she begins running down the hall with it following her.

Archer suddenly says, "Back! Oh hey look its gone. That sure was fast."

Cleric and me begin screaming at him to save the tabber, as the cleric teles home to come back.
    Our archer of course begins running down the hall after her.

Anyway, Archer tanks the bug. Cleric rez's me, we go finish off the bug, FB over. But serioiusly..... epic fail. Turns out the Cleric gave all his gears to his alt so the lowbie mobs 2 shot him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009

My squad was me (6x at the time), a 6x archer, a 7x cleric, and a lvl 19 veno.
    We weree doing the Veno's FB19.

So... Naturally I run in, gather all of the mobs, and destroy them with AoE. When we get to the boss, I just run in and attack it. Easy boss to solo. Just pop one health potion or use sutra 1 time and you're good.

I didn't bother killing the followers or the mobs in the final room first. Just AoE'd whatever came near me.

Didn't bother to use sutra, figured I'd spark and get it done faster with a health pot. After that, realized I was out of health pots.
    As my health hits half I say, "Hey cleric, heal me real quick"

Then it goes down to 1/4 and I go "Ummmm Cleric???"

Suddenly the cleric shouts "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I H8 U! Y u No kill the Mobs First!? b:cry"

I look up at my squad bar and see that the 7x cleric is dead... killed by 2 of the mobs in the room. Then I die.

Then it aggros the veno because apparently our archer never attacked, and she begins running down the hall with it following her.

Archer suddenly says, "Back! Oh hey look its gone. That sure was fast."

Cleric and me begin screaming at him to save the tabber, as the cleric teles home to come back.
    Our archer of course begins running down the hall after her.

Anyway, Archer tanks the bug. Cleric rez's me, we go finish off the bug, FB over. But serioiusly..... epic fail. Turns out the Cleric gave all his gears to his alt so the lowbie mobs 2 shot him.

Omfg.
    That was brilliant./
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LMFAO.
    no really, my hindparts just fell off the chair laughing... XD
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2009

This is great b:laugh
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol Kniraven
    seriously? a 7X cleric cant handle a couple of FB19 mobs?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    LOL it is possible, I once got owned by that boss in the elves FB cause I forgot to bring pots and even to check my HP bar. If you use robe the mobs hit pretty hard. I think I was like lvl 60 something.
  • Zoronoa - Sanctuary
    Zoronoa - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    all i can say is WOW!!
    edited September 2009
    LOL it is possible, I once got owned by that boss in the elves FB cause I forgot to bring pots and even to check my HP bar. If you use robe the mobs hit pretty hard. I think I was like lvl 60 something.

xD ya they hit hard but we hit harder. All I do is roll around and all the mobs in FB19 die in 1 hit.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Meh I didn't have an AOE skill like you, plus it was the boss. =P
    edited September 2009
    Meh I didn't have an AOE skill like you, plus it was the boss. =P

DX
    ya that might be a problem. b:shocked
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I've done all three fb19's without armor or weapon b:question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    fail party
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've done all three fb19's without armor or weapon b:question?

you're not a pure mag cleric,
    and u had pots if u didnt use a weapon or armor.

If u disagree with me I will come with you on an fb and watch you prove me wrong =P

But yes b:surrender It was pretty friggen fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]