about FB69 and 20/20/20

Kyni - Dreamweaver
Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i'm wondering when would be best to do either of them, 'cause i've heard that it's best if you do it at level 70 and also, since i so far have 20/20/20 and Key to the Altar in my quest atm, what other quests are required to do in FB69 and is it best to do the 20/20/20 right away now? i'm lvl 68 as of now b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Current Actives --
>> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
>> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
>> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
Post edited by Kyni - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yes. do your 20/20/20 now.

you only get your third tab when your 70 though, so its best to wait for the fb until your 70.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Start working on the 20/20/20 as soon as you can, but yes - wait till 70 to do the FB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Kyni - Dreamweaver
    Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mkay and this means that i'll have to create wines for when i get to do my fb then :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -- Current Actives --
    >> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
    >> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
    >> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
  • Slearn - Sanctuary
    Slearn - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wraith's Gate (202020) isn't too bad, and you can do it at level 67 with help. (perhaps with a Veno, Cleric, DD and Tank)
    Just follow it in un-wined until you get to the Adawolfs. Along the way, kill all you see of the Captains, Sori's and Adawolfs, just making sure you get at least 10 of each. Then exit the instance and reform your squad to reset the instance. Do it again until you get all 3 lots of 20 then exit.

Then I suggest you wait until you get to level 70.
    Go in wined when you have all your quests for things in there.

Key to Altar (level 65 normal quest) -> kill NoxTouch Culler -> exit to Wraith Hunter and pick up Emerge Again -> mine the pillar near NoxTouch Culler
    Secret Plan (level 67 Challenge) - See Hu. You pass him when doing 202020 so could see him then (doesn't matter).
    Retrieve the Mail -(follows on from when you see Hu) > kill Serpetrex -> see Hu again
    End of Love (level 69 Cultivation quest. Make sure you get the tab when you get the quest) -> Kill pyrosteosis -> mine pillar in same area.
    Into the Wraith Gate (level 70 challenge) -> get quest and tabs after you finish 202020. This one is to kill the 2 other big bosses in there, Gournob and Polearm.

A lot of people favour doing all the quests at once at level 70 with the same squad. Reason being you are more likely to get a squad for an FB if you can wave tabs under their noses.

The downside is that you have to exit the dungeon too many times and then wine it after you have come back in for the 3rd run. This can take 3 hours if things don't go smoothly.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wraith's Gate (202020) isn't too bad, and you can do it at level 67 with help. (perhaps with a Veno, Cleric, DD and Tank)
    Just follow it in un-wined until you get to the Adawolfs. Along the way, kill all you see of the Captains, Sori's and Adawolfs, just making sure you get at least 10 of each. Then exit the instance and reform your squad to reset the instance. Do it again until you get all 3 lots of 20 then exit.

Then I suggest you wait until you get to level 70.
    Go in wined when you have all your quests for things in there.

Key to Altar (level 65 normal quest) -> kill NoxTouch Culler -> exit to Wraith Hunter and pick up Emerge Again -> mine the pillar near NoxTouch Culler
    1st note. Whenever i take people on their 202020, the final mobs (adalwolfs) end only about 10 minutes away from Noxtouch Culler. As such, i favor continuously killing till you're out of Adalwolves (about 14, soetimes 15 (dont know why the variation), and then grabbing Noxtouch for Key to the Altar. The reason for this, is when they come back for their actual FB70, they'll now have Emerge Again and not need to exit the FB at all. The 2nd reason is by having 14 Adalwolves (always the hardest to find), getting only 6 on the 2nd run doesnt take you very far in, as there's a large gap between the 6th or 7th adalwolf, and ones even further in.
    Secret Plan (level 67 Challenge) - See Hu. You pass him when doing 202020 so could see him then (doesn't matter).
    Retrieve the Mail -(follows on from when you see Hu) > kill Serpetrex -> see Hu again
    End of Love (level 69 Cultivation quest. Make sure you get the tab when you get the quest) -> Kill pyrosteosis -> mine pillar in same area.
    Do during your 202020 easily enough. Not much to note.
    Note here, you can grab the Tab at the same time you grab the 1st part of the Culti69 chain, "Love of Devils". However, the quest Love of Devils is not completed inside Wraithgate, and MUST be done PRIOR to your FB70 or you'll end up having to convince people to go back in with you tabless. This entails killing 2 flying mini-bosses, some jobs can solo them, some need 1 or 2 people to help, but they generally arent very hard. This follows up to a subquest of Culti69 called "Wraithgate" & thats the kill Resentful Pyrostesis as mentioned above. & Second note, as Slern mention, but i bolded & underlined, clear the area around Pyrostesis and mine that pillar after. I've talked to people who didnt do that & likewise had to tag along for a group just to get that pillar.
    Into the Wraith Gate (level 70 challenge) -> get quest and tabs after you finish 202020. This one is to kill the 2 other big bosses in there, Gournob and Polearm.
    If you've done your 202020 already, sometime btween 67 when you get it, till 70, you'll get this quest when hitting 70. Some dont understand its a double pre-req of both lvl 70 & 202020 completed to get this. (I've heard; "I'm lvl 69 & done my 202020 but only have 1 tab, why?", and also heard; "I heard i needed to be 70 to get 2nd & 3rd tab, but i didnt get them" "Did you do you 202020?" "No i was waiting for the FB" "That's why")

A lot of people favour doing all the quests at once at level 70 with the same squad. Reason being you are more likely to get a squad for an FB if you can wave tabs under their noses.

The downside is that you have to exit the dungeon too many times and then wine it after you have come back in for the 3rd run. This can take 3 hours if things don't go smoothly.
    That must be a sanctuary culture thing. I cant speak to Sanctuary or Dreamweaver (OPs server), but on Heavens Tear, almost everyone favors doing 202020 ahead of time. Many ppl need it so you can often group with others looking within the 3 level range. Also guildies tend to help on this 202020 (more so then 79, 89, or 99) because this 202020 is actually a necessary pre-req (the others arent). If you follow all the steps i mentioned above. You'll spend about 2 hours (a 1.5 hour leg, and a 30 minute 2nd visit) in your 202020, & clear almost all quests during that. The when you hit 70, you do the "Emerge Again" dig quest along with the Resentful Pyrostesis part of Culti69 ("End of Love" - sub quests "Wraithgate" & "Knot of Love"), & the 2 End bosses given after 202020 ("Into the Wraithgate")

My final message; FB70 is confusing with all the pre-requisites and followups and digs, that often people miss tiny peices and have to go back extra times. If you're careful tho, you only need to go twice (3 times if counting the 202020 as a double).
  • Slearn - Sanctuary
    Slearn - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Good points Darksylph.
    I hope those posts will help others get it right the first time through. 69 and above info are not easy to find in the forums.

My first character, archer, messed it up totally. We didn't have enough tabs, didn't see the Wraith Hunter and found ourselves wondering why we couldn't finish.

So when I went through at my Barbarian, I wrote out all the quests and did mini-maps with the PWI Database of where all the monsters were and did a list of dependencies as far as I knew them. In fact we did 202020 as just a 67 Barb and Veno and didn't have much trouble at all. We weren't able to tackle the Culler and Serpetrex ourselves so we were content to just do 202020. As a result the squad we picked up to do the FB run itself was wined and went smoothly.

One final point, now that we have Bounty Hunting, it's relatively easy to get back in and do things you missed the first time through. In fact I was assisting with a Pyro BH and they were happy enough to pause and kill Serpetrex and the Culler for me.
  • DarkTigre - Dreamweaver
    DarkTigre - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i did the Key to the alter quest but didint get the Emerge again quest? were you suppose to get it when you turned in the Key to the alter quest or is it later?
  • klizzard
    klizzard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dont remember getting Emerge Again either...I miss the days where fb was just get a squad and tabs, run in, and kill the bosses....

I'm glad this was posted. Its the first post I've found that really details what you need. After a bad experience with fb59, ( I didnt know to get Lightning and Token quest- had to wait 9 lvls to complete it and beg to come along on another person's fb), I was scared to do it without a complete list. Thanks.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Eehm, that's with TT runs
    An FB dungeon resets as soon as everyone is out
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I did my 20/20/20's at level 70 doing unwined Pyro bh's.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was wondering if you can do both at the same time 20,20,20 and FB70 or 69?I got t2 other quest to do in the dungeon.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited January 2010
    I was wondering if you can do both at the same time 20,20,20 and FB70 or 69?I got t2 other quest to do in the dungeon.
    If you've done your 202020 already, sometime btween 67 when you get it, till 70, you'll get this quest when hitting 70. Some dont understand its a double pre-req of both lvl 70 & 202020 completed to get this. (I've heard; "I'm lvl 69 & done my 202020 but only have 1 tab, why?", and also heard; "I heard i needed to be 70 to get 2nd & 3rd tab, but i didnt get them" "Did you do you 202020?" "No i was waiting for the FB" "That's why")

No. (10 char.)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No. (10 char.)

You mean you have to do both separately not together?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited January 2010
    You have to complete 202020 to get your later 2 tabs & the quest for the final 2 bosses. Its in the notes i quoted.
  • Lillybreeze - Heavens Tear
    Lillybreeze - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    http://pwi-trueheart.wetpaint.com/page/All+Class+Quests+61-70

^^^^^^^^^^
    ~This site is good~
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Necro
    >.>