What happens during that 1 hour of mailing?

Omega_Shift - Heavens Tear
Omega_Shift - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Do you guys know why it takes 1 hour to mail an item from account to account? Does it have to go through inspection first?
Post edited by Omega_Shift - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Customs buddy :)
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Customs buddy :)

I lol'd.

10 lols
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The fat kids ravage the post box in search of cake and pudding
    Not funny.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The fat kids ravage the post box in search of cake and pudding

O.o...anything against fat kids? b:cute I want to cuddle them! If you send coins they arrive immediatly. so i guess its really customs on goods b:chuckle to send it right away might cause the crash of the server? xD
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You must be one of them.b:sweat
    No I just have a sense of humor.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Do you guys know why it takes 1 hour to mail an item from account to account? Does it have to go through inspection first?
    The GMs manually sort them in the background b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle limit 1hr! mucho work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Probably to keep you from constantly tossing mounts/etc back and forth between your alts, having to wait an hour to get the stuff = more chance you'll get fed up and just buy another?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    they should switch to email.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • calavera
    calavera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    DEA, FBI, Homeland Security... It's the government man, i tell you it's a conspiracy...
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    calavera wrote: »
    DEA, FBI, Homeland Security... It's the government man, i tell you it's a conspiracy...

Dont forget KFC, DQ and BK
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited September 2009

epic win right there
  • calavera
    edited September 2009

That and the fat kids... it's all starting to come together. Maybe we can try UPS tracking to see what's really going on...
  • Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear
    Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    calavera wrote: »
    That and the fat kids... it's all starting to come together. Maybe we can try UPS tracking to see what's really going on...

Please. If it went by UPS then half the mounts would arrive with broken legs and things like potions and herbs would disappear into terminal breakrooms. (Seriously... doesn't Golden Herb look a bit... questionable? b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
  • Lietae - Heavens Tear
    Lietae - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, you see, it's a very advanced process.

First, you drop it into the mail. The mail box, once every hour, transmits it's mail to the land of the gnomes, who pick through and sort out the junk mail, jury duty requests, bills, and your mail. Which, of course, they then multiply the junk mail, jury duty, and bills, and send them to your REAL address, for your convenience. After that, they bury your mail in soft peat for about 15 minutes. Eventually, moles dig up your mail, and are scooped up by eagles, who later regurgitate the mail. The mail is later found by GMs when they look through logs, and they fix the problem and send it to the appropriate mail box.

I do agree with the UPS comment as for mentioned... those guys are willy drivers. I've been nearly slain by their trucks numerous times and for a while, thought there was a government conspiracy to destroy me, being implemented by the men in brown... but that my children, is a tale for another time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The GM's is fondles yer stoof.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Because there is obviously an instant mail sending cash-shop item in the pipeline.b:thanks
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • calavera
    edited September 2009
    Please. If it went by UPS then half the mounts would arrive with broken legs and things like potions and herbs would disappear into terminal breakrooms. (Seriously... doesn't Golden Herb look a bit... questionable? b:mischievous

Not at all, it's actually much better than Dutch Star, and while it certainly won't have the kick of White Widow, i think it stands up to classic heirlooms like Acapulco Gold or Purple Haze... Golden Herb FTW!