Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Depends on where you see them.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They are question marks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark

In this game, if you see that instead of level, it means they are elite bosses or elite mini-bosses.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    That is not true. You see them in OHT (Old Heaven's Tear) and they are the easiest mobs to kill, but reward you well for it. =3 Elites/Mini-bosses take ages to kill, or at least a few minutes if you're soloing it. Although, I think WB (World Bosses) show up as [?] and you do not want to cross paths with them.

**Note**
    The mobs I'm referring to in OHT are the Array mobs.
  • Bestialitee - Lost City
    Bestialitee - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so liek this one time, at band camp...

but no one time i decided to be **** and see what level sword tamer was...i died before i even saw him attack me and a second or two later i saw a 9000 pop out of my dead body. GG and GL.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so liek this one time, at band camp...

but no one time i decided to be **** and see what level sword tamer was...i died before i even saw him attack me and a second or two later i saw a 9000 pop out of my dead body. GG and GL.

The 32k that Harpy Wraith dealt to me laughs at Sword Tamer's measly 9k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, [?] mobs are... well, they're technically stupidly high level.

But that doesn't mean SQUAT, they might have really rubbish stats.

You start regularly killing [?] bosses at 60, in twilight temple. You pretty much have to learn which of them is bigger than another in every case.
    edited September 2009
    That is not true. You see them in OHT (Old Heaven's Tear) and they are the easiest mobs to kill, but reward you well for it. =3 Elites/Mini-bosses take ages to kill, or at least a few minutes if you're soloing it. Although, I think WB (World Bosses) show up as [?] and you do not want to cross paths with them.

**Note**
    The mobs I'm referring to in OHT are the Array mobs.

Do not confuse how easy something is to kill to their level or if they are elite or not.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, [?] mobs are... well, they're technically stupidly high level.

But that doesn't mean SQUAT, they might have really rubbish stats.

You start regularly killing [?] bosses at 60, in twilight temple. You pretty much have to learn which of them is bigger than another in every case.

Good example of this:

Cube of fate room "Mice Bashing" All the monsters in that room are level [?] yet they die in 1 hit.

Then you have Harpy Wraith that is also level [?] but 1 shots most players. Last time I was getting a mine near harpy wraith it snuck up on me and I got hit for 21k damage.b:surrender
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    [?] or [skull head ] are mob 20 level or so higher then u or [?] can also be lv 105+ mobs

max level ingame currently is 105 having mob higher then, they are showed as [?]

u will see a lot in past maps and HH
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    [?] or [skull head ] are mob 20 level or so higher then u or [?] can also be lv 105+ mobs

max level ingame currently is 105 having mob higher then, they are showed as [?]

u will see a lot in past maps and HH

No, I've seen level 110+ by number. [?] is just 150.
    Main characters
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Do not confuse how easy something is to kill to their level or if they are elite or not.

I am not. Array mobs are [?] mobs and can easily be 2-3 hit. There are some Heaven and Hell mobs that I can kill in 2-3 hits that are five to ten levels above me.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    In old valley of the scarred, EVERY monster is level [?] They do very little damage on their own but you don't get just one at a time in there, you get 10+ and they respawn almost instantly.b:laugh
    Main characters
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Another thing of note is the size of the gold/silver scroll-like things on either side of their name/stat box. Smaller is well, smaller.

Can be weaker, but don't just go by that.

Best way to test is send in a Herc and see if it dies really quick or not, if it does, RUN...

=)
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
    edited September 2009
    Another thing of note is the size of the gold/silver scroll-like things on either side of their name/stat box. Smaller is well, smaller.

Can be weaker, but don't just go by that.

Best way to test is send in a Herc and see if it dies really quick or not, if it does, RUN...

=)

A while ago, it was actualy cheaper to have an angel and go yourself to see how hard they hit, since herc food costed more...............
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    [?] is just 150.

this

Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Meruri - Harshlands
    Meruri - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ok, Thank You Everyone!