Rising Tide Video

2»

Comments

• Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh, I thought it was just because they didn't want people in there yet, wasn't sure it was against the rules. TY! ^^ Still wanna know how the mount was swimming o.o
  • Kingofdoom - Sanctuary
    Kingofdoom - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No, we're not. That's why andracil keeps deleting how to do it, that's aiding someone in breaking the rules.

This is against the rules? I didn't actually mean to rule break it just kinda happened whilst I logged on to check out what I could see, cause I saw screenshots of it and somebody told me it was near Dreamweaver so I went to check it out. Obviously I can't post exactly how it happened cause apparently its against the rules.

I have to say though the design team have done an awesome job.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This is against the rules? I didn't actually mean to rule break it just kinda happened whilst I logged on to check out what I could see, cause I saw screenshots of it and somebody told me it was near Dreamweaver so I went to check it out. Obviously I can't post exactly how it happened cause apparently its against the rules.

I have to say though the design team have done an awesome job.

I'm pretty sure accidentally ending up in there won't get you banned. b:chuckle

It would fall under this part of the ToS I believe:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players

Seems pretty unauthorized to me b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah b:victory It looks great. And the prospect of a new race AND TWO new classes is possibly the most exciting thing to ever happen to me on an MMO, NEVER been around for a release this monumental. Little depressed that I might not play it at first, gonna be SOOOOO much lag in the TB area when it's all officially released v.v
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Yeah b:victory It looks great. And the prospect of a new race AND TWO new classes is possibly the most exciting thing to ever happen to me on an MMO, NEVER been around for a release this monumental. Little depressed that I might not play it at first, gonna be SOOOOO much lag in the TB area when it's all officially released v.v

It'll be fun, I'll be there b:cute It'll remind me of the beginning of PW, when everyone was KSing everyone else because there were too many people in the starting area. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Kingofdoom - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

I hope not, If it is a problem a GM can just contact me and I can explain how it happened, I just thought since I ended up there it'd be cool to film it since it looked so awesome
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009

the thing is..when you go there with that method what i cant say is that noone knows that you are there i dont see any illegal anywhere its not bug,error etc b:victory
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    the thing is..when you go there with that method what i cant say is that noone knows that you are there i dont see any illegal anywhere its not bug,error etc b:victory

Well since the area is blocked off without using that method, it would stand to reason that using the method to get around the blocks ("unauthorized access" to the area) is against the ToS.

I'll look it up as well and edit this to quote him, but I seem to remember some weird announcements that said something like "___ is cheating, report them to the GM!" where everyone thought it was a joke, but spoons said it was from someone going to an area in the game they weren't allowed to be in. b:shocked

Edit: After endless searching I found it: Here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Lol Pit Owned everyone. b:laughb:victory
    I recently found this video....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c1VcRLNeK8

O.o That place is HUGE it looks bigger than arch.b:shocked O.o Theres going to be to much Lag when the Cash Shop virus comes. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

DAFT PUNK, THIS VIDEO GETS PLUS +1092849823948 POINTS REGARDLESS FTW!!!!

YAY ALL CAPS!!!!

b:laugh
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What happens if you press M? Where is the arrow thingy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ok i just want to say i had no idea this was possible before this thread
    now i do know how to get in that area (i am not going to do it)
    and whats the purpose of xx player is hacking please report this to a gm messages are for meaning if i would be going to that area i would get banned for sure
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thats right ppl We still Have lots more to see, Tideborn is gonna be good.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actually just another thing, ive seen videos on youtube where people use the PW camera thing to zoom away from their char and past the invisible barriers (alot further than normal, ie like a zoom from west arch to east arch). Is that against the rules? Its just seeing what it is isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actually just another thing, ive seen videos on youtube where people use the PW camera thing to zoom away from their char and past the invisible barriers (alot further than normal, ie like a zoom from west arch to east arch). Is that against the rules? Its just seeing what it is isnt it?

you have a button to do that when taking a screenshot but west to east arch needs some editing files so probally yes
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Kingofdoom - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    What happens if you press M? Where is the arrow thingy.

Your in the black bit south of dreamweaver if you press M.
  • Ormindo - Heavens Tear
    Ormindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This area really pwns. Where you stopped, the one with the cavern, going into water, i've been in. It's really cool, dragon mouth shooting bubles, and a huuuuuuuuuge door with two (huuuuuuuuuuuge )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

DAFT PUNK, THIS VIDEO GETS PLUS +1092849823948 POINTS REGARDLESS FTW!!!!

YAY ALL CAPS!!!!

b:laugh

THATS OVER 9000!!!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    grrrrr mods
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • C_h_R_i_S_tY - Heavens Tear
    C_h_R_i_S_tY - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    omg i am a screeny addict and from what ive seen soooo far im gonna take about 100 screenies in 1 day *deletes a few old screenys* ive saved 2 spots for both classes of the new race and i cant wait till they come out b:victory = D
  • XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear
    XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh god, when the new race comes out it's gonna be lagging hell, worse than arch because almost everyone is gonna make a new class of the tb race. x.x