2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Tell me that when you first start doing 2-3 and 3-3 b:chuckleb:surrender
    nevar :D b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, considering your join date is 5 months before mine, I highly doubt that's possible.

Don't go by the joned date as that is for the forum only.You may play more than me as I am on several other forums as well as checking out my own Guild.It would nice if there was feature that told you how many hrs you played like another game I play.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Don't go by the joned date as that is for the forum only.You may play more than me as I am on several other forums as well as checking out my own Guild.It would nice if there was feature that told you how many hrs you played like another game I play.

What is the other game? lineage? wow? guild wars? Really curios to know since you quote that in every post. lol.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    You know it is against forum policy to name other games.Don't let me get spoons in here.
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I don't doubt that I play more than you do. All I did was take the literal translation of your sentence "You have always been higher than me"

I'm sure that I wasn't a higher level than you were when I first started in July.

Anyway, I'm just going to go back into stalker mode to keep this thread from going any more off-topic. b:bye
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ClericAeria - Lost City
    ClericAeria - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ignore this 1. go down to the one after this one TT
  • ClericAeria - Lost City
    ClericAeria - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Clerics shouldn't have to carry res scrolls it is the other party members who should.They don't want to as they cost to much.In another game I play as healer class it is not their jop to do the ressing as they are better to spend more time healing and protecting.

This why I hope the physic come with anther res skill.

well, wuts the point of having team members with scrolls? cleric skill is WAY better! it also takes off some of the xp they lose! pretty much clerics that need the scrolls :)
    Besides, we HAVE rez for a reason! besides, in the ohter game that u say, they have better protection- so they DONT need to rez!!! but we do because we only have buff protections
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    What ever moving right a long.
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Where did I say this as well I have few other char like lvl 45 Veno,lvl38 BM,lvl32 Archer as wel a lvl 25 Barb.I don't recall flaming you as I hardly do that.

maybe you should lvl up ONE character past 70 before giving advice all over in the forums..
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    pand0ra wrote: »
    maybe you should lvl up ONE character past 70 before giving advice all over in the forums..

I am only giving out the same advice that was given to me on these forums and I did say sorry to Father Ted.What does being lvl 70 have to do with it?Moving along.
  • Deckardx - Sanctuary
    Deckardx - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    thank u everyone for your input. I have decided that the best thing to do since I can afford it now is to always have guardians and resurrection scrolls. this way i lose no experience and if i die i can resurrect myself without going to town. this i s only possible because i work to earn a lot of coins.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    thank u everyone for your input. I have decided that the best thing to do since I can afford it now is to always have guardians and resurrection scrolls. this way i lose no experience and if i die i can resurrect myself without going to town. this i s only possible because i work to earn a lot of coins.
    Just be careful tho. If you always carry ress scrolls pple will start to expect from you if they are around you alot. Regardless if you have money or not. Sometimes they will start to demand it.

Make sure you dont give your kiddies too many treats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    it's good to have one, just keep it a secret b:sin

i only carry one at a time, and when i use it, i buy another while i'm at town. also, don't rely on res scrolls urself. it hlps to know when it's a "GTFO!!" situation cause it's better to live and res the party, then die w/ them and have to use the scroll or go to town.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And yeah, res scrolls do not decrease the amount of exp lost, they just let you revive right at the same spot you died. The cool down on them is insane though. Honestly not sure what the point of that is.

catapullers can abuse it in TW
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    catapullers can abuse it in TW

Not really, the cooldown is 15minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    holy **** a lvl100 quoting meb:surprised
    i feel b:cool too bad its a correctionb:surrender
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Not really, the cooldown is 15minutes.

Congrats RedRose on making it to 100.
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Res scrolls are pretty much required for a cleric in any instance in case of party wipe, ESPECIALLY in any instance where you rush past mobs (some of the TTs come to mind). If you party wipe and rushed, there isn't really much way for that cleric to get back. Don't forget the Guardian Scrolls so you don't lose any exp.

Like Frost runs for example when you tend to get partywhipe's? XD
    You can buy them from any merchant easily, and they can hardly be abused by one person seeing as we have a countdown on them that's 15 minutes.

As far as I am aware you still lose as much exp as when you would have hit town, but only with the added effect that you are still in the instance and can res everyone right away. With that in mind I would advise to use Guardian Scrolls if you don't want to lose too much experience.

And MystiMonk; If none of your characters are past lvl 70 then you don't have a full view on most of the instances that you get on higher levels. Due to that you can't know in which situations it would be beneficial or un-beneficial to use res scrolls and guardian scrolls.
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Funny to see people thinking they're right and try to escape from wrong statements in any possible way. It was fun reading this ! Thanks for all the correct input.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    And MystiMonk; If none of your characters are past lvl 70 then you don't have a full view on most of the instances that you get on higher levels. Due to that you can't know in which situations it would be beneficial or un-beneficial to use res scrolls and guardian scrolls.
    I think I have been in enough but w/e.I am not goinng to buy them if the squad wants it can but not me.I got to much to think about spending my coins on like skills.shards,armour,weapons and why.
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    Sir_Martin - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I honestly think that other player should give a Rez Scroll and Doll for every instance since you are going to be the one who going to be porting to town after we die and loose a chunk of Exp if you dont have your own already. Also that Cleric are the most expensive class to play since we mana burn a whole lot.

Went thought a Gold Spirit Heiro in less than 6 hours b:cry
    [SIGPIC]8x Epic Cleric =P[/SIGPIC]
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sarcasm, my friend. Sweet sweet sarcasm. And usually if you get killed by a random add, they'll go straight for one of your other teammates, giving you enough time to res.

And don't worry, we'll all out level MystiMonk soon. She's been high 5x - low 6x since I was 3x...

(o.o)'
    already passed her.
    (>.<)'
    also me has made a cleric alt. (O.o)

started off full mag. lol~
    but deciding to go LA for the survivability. b:surrender
    *magic hamster has just realized how much more $$ a cleric is going to take.
    b:shocked

(O.o)' I guess me will carry around a res scroll or two. Guardian scrolls are too expensive. DX
    hmm mayhaps I should charge 1/5 the price of a guardian scroll to the other squad members (if im the only cleric) in those high risk places.